Leader and seven points ahead of second place

>leader and seven points ahead of second place
>on its way to win Greek cup
>still on Europe League
>loses three times in a row
>fires coach

Was it autismo, or was Lil' Bento fucking the President's wife like Leonardo "Banana-da-Madeira" Jardim?

probably couldn't afford to keep paying his winning bonus

>Paulo Bento was the manager of Portugal for 4 years

man

think of the trophies you could have won without that faggot

>Olympiakos
>being more impatient than Cruzeiro

>Paulo bento was horrible in Cruzeiro and would definitely relegate them

>go to Olympiakos

i don't get

I miss the old Olympiakos... Roberto, Mitroglou, Affeley, Siovas, Dominguez, Fuster, Finnbogason, Siovas, Milivojevic, Masuaku, so many great players left, and every single time they got awful dumbfucks to replace them. I remember back in the days when Olympiakos used to win against Manchester United, Arsenal, Inter Milan, Juventus, Atletico Madrid... I remember back when Olympiakos was extremely hard to play when they played home. It was just less than five years ago, and the fat fuck Marinakis still managed to ruin everything.

Mark my words, Besiktas will rape them in Greece and in Turkey, this team is finished, next year, Panionios or PAOK will win the league, maybe even this year. Victor Sanchez was their only hope, and he left. Also, they never were able to keep a coach. Since 2010, Olympiakos had 12 different coaches.

I meant Marco Silva, not Victor Sanchez.

>Roberto
>Good

Sure, if he's playing for the opposite team, am I right, Benfica!?

>I remember back in the days when Olympiakos used to win against Manchester United, Arsenal, Inter Milan, Juventus, Atletico Madrid

LOL

>EL last year
>Olympiakos - Anderlecht
>bribe ref
>ref very much gives Olympiakos their money's worth
>still get knocked out by one of the worst Anderlecht sides in decades

Paulo Bento is a fucking loser who never won anything meaningful in his life. only he could lead olympiakos to lose at home and to have 3 straight defeats
it's about time

You can laugh as much as you want, that's still what happened

Exactly my point, this team became absolute garbage. Two years before that they destroyed Anderlecht 3-0 in Belgium. It shows how bad the team really is now.

>panionios or paok

lel

HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(You)

I really hope Panionios makes the run of his life and Oly f*cks up ending up losing the championship.
Small possibility, but definately possible.
Liked the fact that Bento gave opportunities to young greek talent like Retsos, Manthatis,Androutsos and he gave all the youngsters he didn't need as loanes so that they don't waste their youth and risk their career.

This guy was golden for Greek football.

Until 2 days ago people were saying how Retsos is gonna become a solid Milivojevic replacement. Let's all see how many minutes he will now get until the end of the season.

Isn't this team's ownership involved in drug trafficking?

Probably a trans-European criminal conspiracy involving Greek drug syndicates, the Serbian mafia, the Camorra, Jewish diamond cartels, Sepp Blatter and a Swiss bank, and a half-dozen Eastern European governments

Plus Jorge Mendes, Leaf

Kek

Why was Bento fired if he was good for Olimpiakos?

>paok, aek, panathinaikos butthurt fan detected

everybody knows how good retsos is, there is no reason for not letting him play, especially considering how shitty all other players are

and who cares anyway, arsenal, bayern and several other big clubs are scouting him anyway, he won't stay there for very long

Tbqh I supported Bento till the very end (until the game with PAOK) but that was the last straw
>3 consecutive defeats in the league, first time since 1995
>sidelined many great players like Marin , Cambiasso, Chori
>Awful football
>Terrible European performances, finished with 8 points in a group where we should get at least 15
He got lucky because we faced a shit team in the top 32, but all around he did a pretty bad job. His only redeeming value was giving more playtime to young players.

Worst coach in the entire country. It was bound to happen.

Because this is a club that fires their coaches if they have a bad month (ex guardiola's bad run on november-december i dont remember exactly when)
or if they ve won the double (cup and champ) and they dont need/care to go further in europe so after a successfull year they just fire the coach so they bring on a cheap one for the remaining of the season.

they don't care for the team at all

>marin
>good player

Τbh this shows that Olympiacos is a club with small mentality,cause when you get 70 mil. from selling players and participating in european competitions,you are content with winning this joke of a league and managing to get to round of 16 in the EL.I mean,I'm a panathinaikos fan,but at least we have made some good runs in europe pre.Alafouzos

as long as pao and aek dont put money on football why should oly tryhard more and change anything that suits him?
paok has bigger budget every year.

shitty club
panathinaikos won the CL so they are much BIGGER, also BLACKED

Fuck this joke of a league,just try more in europe.Even when Kokkalis was president and we couldn't win a league because all this match fixing and bribing,we did better than OLY in europe.Explain this

>panathinaikos won the CL
In what timeline?

Welcome to the Berenstain universe

Redpill me on Panathanaikos vs. Olympiakos.

Which team is for me?

jej

>believing in bernstein

if you're rich, olympiakos
if you're poor, panathinaikos