Sup b I just lost my virginity and I'm 19 where's my fucking medal

sup b I just lost my virginity and I'm 19 where's my fucking medal

pic related

Post more for medal

post more tho

At 19? Not even a fucking bronze mate.

Medal for being a faggot who had to wait till he was 19 to finally get some?!

only 19? lol, pleb tier.

i'm almost 37 and still got my V card.

No medal, but you do get HPV for your trouble. Be a good lad and spread it around

What did his dick feel like OP?

Bait. Virgin with nipple rings, sure...

Oh man, you sound like you are bragging about being a 37 year old virgin.

This is too funny

Such wizzardry is difficult to atain. Its quite impressive really

Good for you, I'm 27 and since I'm not in school or college anymore I have zero contact with any girls for years now. Actually had a lot of opportunity and should've taken my chances but meh.

must be a real nasty shameless whore to have fucked you OP

story please. Sup Forums wants to know

pics or it didnt happen.

fuckoff liar you never had any real chance

>Good for you, I'm 27 and since I'm not in school or college anymore I have zero contact with any girls for years now. Actually had a lot of opportunity and should've taken my chances but meh.

meh dont feel bad its overrated

whats funny about it? at least i dont have to worry about STDs or stupid bitch drama, or worse yet, child support from some bitch hag.

The interaction with a girl is interesting while you are fucking her, but when you're done you gotta get rid of her and get her stinking dna off your dick, the bed, fingers, etc. I'll stick to fapping.

Actually had a pretty good chance, at some point I could've gotten with 3 girls. One of them as 2 kids now though and one of them turned fat.

I imagine it is, but still. Would like the experience.

Good for you did it first time last month at 21. just glad i'm doing it regularly now (she is my gf)

Is summer over yet

just pay for a good-looking, high-class prostitute

i was 15 when I lost it. is that too normie for this place?

It was a girl I went to school with a long time ago and just out of the blue started talking to again. We talked for about a month and one night (like 5 days ago) I just made a move and then that was that. Now I'm fucking her like every day

Post more?

Great body and congrats OP.

Post more of her.