MUSICIANS REACT TO CHARLOTTESVILLE

pitchfork.com/news/charlottesville-killer-mike-solange-lorde-lady-gaga-more-react/

Musicians are so important during these fucked up times

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=zXPFfgdxp9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice publicity stunt

>another race wars thread
fuck off OP, you piece of worthless trash

Thanks OP, now I know who to delete from my library

>privilege
>Poc
>responsible
>system/systematic
>problematic
If you see these words anywhere just turn the other way because they have nothing significant to say That'll challenge any perspective or add anything new to the current discourse

White people

hmm

Funny how the left abandons not blaming every member of a group when the person isn't Muslim. Remember all white people, you're responsible for this random guy that drove into people blocking traffic somehow.

GO ON Sup Forums TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS FUCKING FAGGOT LEAVE

yeah the fucking sjw cultural marxist virtue signalling regressive leftist politically correct low testosterone beta male nu male faggot cucks can only ever rely on buzzwords to get their point across

>tfw im a alt-right musician who pretends to be liberal online
>have a small following online (10kish followers on twitter)
>tfw got 5k likes on one of my twitter posts saying im sorry behalf of white and wish there was a way we could change as a society
>couple hundred people actually bought some songs off my bandcamp

shits easy families

I'm very disappointed

REPORT THIS sys.Sup Forums.org/mu/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=74530063&altc=1

>hah i'm not a retard i'm merely pretending

This is a music board

This is a thread about musicians

Linking the #1 music website on the internet as a source

Fuck out of the thread if it triggers you, you fucking faggot

Those were just examples being made. I'm not making the assumption that lefties were the only ones making buzzwords just the ones that I listed should be avoided. The ones you listed are also very defining of how someone will argue

o i am reporting

>he doesn't use tragic events as a way to rank up on social media
have fun being a nobody user

It's funny how I already hate my life and feel like shit all the time and then I'm told I'm trash and my entire skin colour andis gender is disenfranchised and shit on for things I have no control over. What's the fucking point.

This is how it's done. You know how to play the game. You would be shocked to learn how many people in Hollywood do the exact same thing

where's the music discussion dipshit?
kill yourself

Nice reddit spacing
>This is a thread about musicians
Lol no it's not it's a thinly veiled Sup Forums thread dumb fag. Name top 5 artists and I'll leave given you're not a crossposting Sup Forums user

>new zealander whining about racism in the usa

Do you get paid to try to silence any discussion that doesnt endorse the radical left status quo on Sup Forums?

Fucking pathetic, Mohammed

dean blunt
roy harper
10cc
igor stravinsky
high tide

I dont want you to leave, your tantrum throwing is entertaining

>REEE DELETE WTF STOP DISCUSSING OPINIONS OF MUSICIANS ON A MUSIC BOARD

>that "taste"

>lorde doesn't interact with a black person for her entire life until she becomes a celebrity
>"all white people are responsible"

youtube.com/watch?v=zXPFfgdxp9o

Pathetic

>not a single good musician
huh

This.

Brett Easton Ellis mentioned how shocked he was at how many celebrities who virtue signal in public supported Trump's policies in private

#NotAllMuslims
#ButAllWhitePeople

its another "SHUT UP FAG MAKING A 200 REPLY RANT ABOUT LIBERALS AND NIGGERS ON A MUSIC BOARD IS FINE BECAUSE THE OP IMAGE IS A SCREENSHOT OF A MUSICIAN TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING UNRELATED TO MUSIC" episode

WHERE IS THE MUSIC DISCUSSION
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEIR POLITICAL STANCE
FUCK YOU

I come to Sup Forums to get away from this shitebaggery

leave the thread autist

Where is choa

LEAVE THIS LIFE CUMGOBBLER

Do i hate lorde now? This thread isn't helping

chill out dude its fun

FUCK OFF MAC

You should have hated her regardless

>One day when blacks pull outta this evil system these men will be the New Niggers. Poor, white, standard education will not mean a thing. They will fill the masters prisons and suffer a drug epidemic (like now) becuz the country needs money for war. That time will come and then they will see. They will see race is a myth and class war demands a victim and it will be them. The poor and white, the worker and least of them. That day all the people u refused to ally with will rejoice in knowing u suffer like u allowed others too. I pray finally u see that ALL along you are slaves too! #ReadSomeChomskyNShit
damn...

>#ReadSomeChomskyNShieeeeeeet
What Did Killer Mike mean by this?

But i don't

REMINDER:

This lefty samefag is trying to silence all discussion about the current hivemind of musicians/the music industry

He (and others like him) want to allow the musicians to spout this hateful garbage but not allow us to respond back. By postimg "OMG STOP POSTING!!!" they are attrmpting to essentially do what websites do when they close the comment section

This person is ill, why do they have such a vested interest in literally one thread on the board? Of all the threads up right now, they will stay in here whining, telling people to "STOP DISCUSSING"

Ignore and report them in future, stop letting them derail threads from topic at hand instead of having to defend obvious fact of how this is music related

That's okay, we're all entitled to our opinions.

>that meltdown

chill out dude it's fun

>This lefty samefag is trying to silence all discussion
>report them in future

free speech for everyone except people who disagree with me

This but unironically.

Huh