Drawthread, lewd knights edition

Drawthread, lewd knights edition

it's called canola now.

FIRST

damn it, i had lewd knights are better, anyway.

autism speaks

That's kinda sad.

>feels even better to wake up to a nice sunny day without the desire to
You know you just THOUGHT of that btw and admitted to thinking about it.

Yeah, not unlikely either.
Though with all the absolutely seething moments he had, I'll go with underaged.

>Very insightful stuff, my dude.
im a beacon of knowledge, haha

>making me the hypocrite
damn.. this sounds familiar.. is this deja vu?

damn almost looks like me but I have way longer hair

You're one of the most petty and pathetic people I've ever seen in these threads, it wouldn't surprise me if you're a underage fulla hormones and personal problems which can't handle it and instead has to argue over all kinds of stupid shit online, even if Marc did that, so fucking what?
This new generation is so goddamn retarded that they think a 20+ years old dating a 16 years old is the most heinous act and entirely new in existence, you have my pity over how much you try to argue with local cancer instead of doing something more productive with your time, namely fixing your own problems instead of dragging it up in here and making it so everyone crashes and burns alongside you.

Literally go take a hike, my man.

is this
a new pasta

>Bosshi

you fucking faggot

>>knowing who bosshi is

wonder whos the real faggot

Knowledge and wisdom alike. And dang, if only I looked that cool! Nicely done, my dude. I'll be sure to draw you something sometime so I don't feel any guilt.

ill gladly take these
damn.. have i seen this before?

actually I don't know who bosshi is I just wanted to greentext one of your tabs and call you a faggot but I couldn't read the scribbled out ones

So uh....

TABBED DISCORD USING FAGGOT!

>745301771
>745302037
?

>Making me the hypocrite
No I said that you thought those words and by typing them you admitted to thinking those words as well.

>>knowing what discord is from the icon

going to work on some projects now, later thread!
seems like you have to cut them short now!
no problem and no pressure with doing something in return.
i love drawing portraits and take every opportunity to do so

>this amount of damage control
>misconstruing what i say into making me the pedophile here
i know little suzy from daycare was cute with her pink dora shirt and tight little diaper, but don't try to pin your illness on others

Still working user.

bye Hero

and so the 2 great demon lords had fought to settle the score. as it is seen they neither yielded to the other, this great incident has come forth to be known throughout the ages as the Faggot War.

Don't project onto me.

you certainly projected some stuff onto the johnson's kids that afternoon while they were out for their annual cul-de-sac barbeque

>great demon lords
more like a underaged faggot and one cancer that has a perchant to have the right opinions

you're fun at parties
>long penis
don't flatter me, user

Now you're giving me your biography?
Please keep it to yourself.

>you're fun at parties
Atleast I'm invited into them.

Forgot to post in OP, but I'm still taking requests. No loli lewds.

loli rape

oooo son.

already delivered . Try asking for something that isn't lolis.

loli rape

this is sad. im sure therapy can help. someday.
>sucking
>not power bottoming
user you're failing this battle

anyway, since it seems marc's projecting and a potential vampirefag is aboard, im going to work on this request.

now make them sword fight

pennywise the dancing drawfag

So other than that new guy telling us those horrid events what is everyone else actually up to in this thread?

Any non-shit requests?

I like my long hair. later hero

doing a few requests.

I'm just lurking. Thinking of doing some fanart.

Request: Your avatar holding a [citation needed] sign

Did you do my Boku no Hero Academia req?

more of that

Nope!

hey, i used that projector once i think
but if you haven't gotten the full picture yet, you need to play catch up, ive admitted multiple times im a narcissist

How did Marc try to fuck snat exactly? I don't get it

aw

I have a Question.

I found a drawfag that I don't know the name of.

What do I call them?

Open request: Would anyone mind drawing my oc in your style?

sex on floor request?

Sure.

Cancerman.

underaged

i'm L. i use jewfro dude for when im in a good mood and i dont feel like fucking up my reputation, and i use the circle-rectangle thing for when i go into my narcissistic attitudes!
also, while i have the chance, your art seems nice. i love it
>projecting
i have aids and im only a fetus. check your privilege.

Could I ask you to reconsider it?

Do you do re-makes? Just drawing another image in your own style, is that a thing Entity do?

>i use jewfro dude for when im in a good mood and i dont feel like fucking up my reputation
>I don't feel like fucking my reputation

Everyone can tell you're both the same person, so no matter what you're doing just THAT.

Yea? depends on the image.

Snat is 16, Marc is 21 and tried to get with her while she just wanted to stay friends
Marc is fucking poxzi now who is I think 19 so that's okay WHICH MAKES MARC NOT A PEDO

who was asking you for more nickels and dimes.
go fuck a kid or something.

more of what exactly though? marvel shit? Ultron? robots in general?

sure, doing what?

>Snat is 16, Marc is 21
Close in age exemptions exist.

>i'm L
why ruin this letter
of all the letters to ruin why L

give me three words that begin with L that you care about

Just wondered if you could redo this for me, I appreciate what was done but certain places seem too large or smudged and I figure you'd handle it better.

>inb4 loli
Why are you talking about words, I said the letter 'L' and nothing else

gib messy pawjob

one or two more reqs? no loli lewds

here ya go. first time i've really tried animating anything.

Anything that floats your boat really, I was thinking of having her dressed in a blouse and a pencil skirt, going for the secretary/professional woman look.

Please ignore

I think they were going for perspective.
What's the general idea for the image or do you just want me to redraw this one?

Oh okay I remember you now! I headpatted you once with my avatar when I first started.

Glad you like my drawings
I don't even remember the request, you'll have to repitch it
Wooo thanks! Its awesome!

I'll stop here.
OR's probably asleep.
Eyes are hurting...

My request was Ochaco and Mei from Boku no Hero Academia licking the tip of a cock together.

what other way can you justify liking a specific letter other than a word.
is it the 90-degree angle that infatuates you? are you allured by the sudden crease as the letter turns towards the right?
damn, i never saved that.

more aesthetic ultron robots

This is the reference I gave. The request is just to draw Dirk Gently (Samuel Barnett) wearing shades whilst doing the finger guns gesture. Do with that as you will if it suffices.

And why would a word have any significance to me other than as an element of my vocabulary, I just like the letter L. How it sounds, how it feels.

gotcha, working on it now

i...we'll see. i'm not against doing it, but that would eat up way too much of my time. plus i'm really not good at mechanical stuff. the one before is just part of a study so i can figure out how to simplify the design in the future.

i could make you an Ultron drone instead...?

great. whatever helps marc's victims recover from the trauma at night

an ultron drone is fine too

At what point did this become about Entity?

autism, son
autism

not OR, nicely done.
rest well!

when my overinflated ego and inability to swallow my pride and admit defeat took over my narcissistic personality
eh, feels more like lactose intolerance.

Gotcha, it's gonna take me a bit to actually do it up, so I'll start on it after I sleep.

Probably around the time he still believes I post under user.

still looking for those (you)s

you should go back to your old brush.
your lines were much more confident with it.
you aid your lines too much to use one like you try now

Still looking for any actual evidence.

Yeah I think I can do it, it'll be awhile though to get the style down

You call yourself a narcissist a lot like it's something that's set in motion, or perhaps you call yourself a narcissist because you want to be cool, all the cool TV characters are narcissists. Either way, make changes, get healthy, go outside.

>make changes
not relatable
>get healthy
definitely not relatable
>go outside
jesus christ, how much is helium?
>implying

The symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder include: grandiose sense of importance, preoccupation with unlimited success, belief that one is special and unique, exploitative of others, lacks empathy, is arrogant, and is jealous of others. These symptoms cause significant distress in a person's life.

No this just sounds like him, he needs to go outside like you said.

You don't have any other than that screenshot I tore apart to prove that it isn't evidence so unless you have anything else.