Is 6.5 long penis really that small? I had a sex with my gf and she told me that she couldn't feel me...

Is 6.5 long penis really that small? I had a sex with my gf and she told me that she couldn't feel me. It's probably true because I could put it all inside very easily.
Srs what can I do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/un3Wo5grdpo?t=49
twitter.com/AnonBabble

6.5 as a length is okay, but you probably have a needle dick from the sounds of it.

Replace your vagina

She has a big vag, you need to help her with kegels. Or date elsewhere

no. it's above average. might be a circumference issue. cock ring/condoms. that or not enough friction, if she's young. just talk with your girlfriend and experiment. it'll be alright.

I've had sex with 4 girls. My penis always goes inside like like a hot knife through butter.

Change up your angle. If you push against the forward wall of her vagina, she'll be able to feel it better.

If they're properly aroused this should be the case, most chicks given enough incentive can take at least 5.5" girth comfy.

6.5 inches is actually considered a micropenis by many women. Even if it's not a micropenis ,6.5 inches is not a normal sized penis.

She's a whore OP

Because she wants a real man with a normal sized penis?

You probably just have a thin dick. Mine's only 5 1/2 inches long but so thick that I can't wrap my hand around it. I never get complaints.

Because her vagina is a cavern

this.

Most good Christian parents don't teach their woman-children to do kegels, lest they get ideas.

My gf is like the size of a child. So 6.5 inches works. I guess you just need to find yourself a loli and you should be good

Never judge the spoon on the size of the bowel OP.

The size of her body doesn't have a thing to do with it user, as an example my missus is 5'10" and 220lb and my 6" works fine.

OP is needle dick or not 6.5

Fat girls are actually tighter down there.

youtu.be/un3Wo5grdpo?t=49

My girth is 5.9 inches. Maybe that's the case.

Are you using the metric system?

>> 745302845 #
A big dick isn't the cure for a loose pussy

It's 6.5 inches (16,51 cm)

My dick is 10cm

You need to teach her about kegel exercises and also watch. It's hot.

That's my size and I've never had any complaints. In fact, I have had girls saying they are sore after a prolonged session.

That's good enough, your gf's pussy is a cave then

Good enough? That's top couple percentile

You got tiny hands then bro

Fuck off youre a inch above the USA average while I have a fucking 5 incher. Literally fuck off your gf is retarded and youre insecurites are fake

I work in an adult novelty store so I know the solution for you my friend. Get an extension.

femanon here,

average is small

deal with it

>t. cavernous vagina owner

Don't really need an extension but he could use a sleeve possibly

dubs have spoken

Tits or GTFO

beggars can't be choosers

>Had a sex

Sure kid

6.5 inches is small. Fuck men below 8 inches.