Chels

what makes this team so fucking likable, Sup Forums? is it the based owner in Abramovich? is it the pre meltdown Mourinho era? Conte? is it having legends like Lampard, Terry, Drogba? is it the fact that they MERK on Barcelona every time they meet? is it that they are the only good Premier league team now? is it the Blue? is it the amount of money they can spend? is it the #lads that they now have?

honestly. the perfect team.

It's not.

You have committed a logical fallacy. You are assuming the premise of your question is correct.

Arsenal/Barcelona fans pls go

no salt allowed!

Its the Sup Forums club. The thinking man's club:

>blue eyes on the main characters (lampard, JT, Azzar, Abramovich, Conte, etc.)
>colour is blue, Conversatives colour is blue
>new stadium to be called "the cathedral of football', literally doesn't get more christian than that
>nignogs that are utilized as workers whilst the aryans go forward to attack
>destroyed kikespurs dreams of winning the title last year
>russian billionaire owner who spends time with Putin

>Conte
>white

Isn't Abramovich jewish tho?

I know chelsea supporters tend to be right-wing, but their club is being owned by a jew lel

good post and i agree.

Who is your favorite Chelsea player bros? For me it's Zola or Drogba

it will always be Lampard.

>whilst the aryans go forward to attack

Best midfielder who isn't scholes.

Chelsea has always been the only likeable English team mostly cause of drogba

Lamps

it's because of based Gonde exposing the amateur league also known as the "english" "premier" league

It's based Abramovich

>tfw you're a feminist but he just made 60 million from selling Oscar

You forgot
>the only team to not change their social media profile pictures to an LGBT flag in the Prem when all the others did

This fi do capeta right here

>Tfw havent watched a single premier league game outside the champions league
When did this league lose relevancy?

you can't even find chelsea on a map, you dumb shit.

when did you decide to stop supporting leicester and start supporting chelsea? was it when chelsea were 10 pts ahead of everyone else?

Fuck off, retard.

There's nothing likeable Chelshit and never still be. This is universally accepted as proven fact.

you bandwagoned the wrong team fagboy

I love reading ABC posts, they're just so hopeless and pathetic.
Makes me laugh.

Patrician.

it's him. his legacy will wither away quicker this time though, things are tougher now.

Chelsea will soon be Sup Forums's wet dream of the past. most users will have become costumers or just disappear out of shame

Are you the Mou bumlicker?

@74534366
>6th

their owner is a sociopath who illegally took control of much of russia's oil resources and concentrated all of the nation's wealth into a few oligarchs' hands, thus destroying its economy and significantly reducing the standard of living and life-expectancy of its people. i mean, who can resist supporting a club owned by such a wonderful guy?

>if russia does it its bad but if we slaughter off thousands of people its ok
america, everyone

Reminder tha Abramovich wanted Zola to stay on the team, he even offered to buy Cagliari so Zola could stay.

But Zola preferred to play for his beloved Cagliari and get them to -Serie A before retire.

oh, plus he murdered a former accomplice in london who revealed abramovich's and putin's involvement in the 1999 russian apartment bombings, in which hundreds of innocent russians were killed to prop-up the corrupt government and justify a war with chechnya.

>this salty fucking americlap
ahaha who are ya

Relatively unknown cult club who worked really hard investing and finally had the potential to be great after a lifelong sold them to Abromovich where they bought brilliant players like Lampard Robben Essien Drogba and Cech.

Cucked Arsenal and Barcelona because their special football isn't what wins, its quality and winning mentality. Its composure.

Also they do win a lot don't they lads.

Shit club
Shit fans
Meme manager
Disgusting capitalist shady owner
Thug up front
Cheating cunt in goal
Eden "I play good once every ten games and pad stats with pens when I feel like it" Hazard
Bought based Kante from Leicester
Racist legendary centre back
Didn't back Eva Carneiro
Lucked their way to a CL
Constant shady transfers
Destroy youth players careers by farming them out for profit
Doesn't use youth or english players
Has no identity beyond their owner's plaything
Hasn't played exciting football since ancelotti
Shit club

depriving yourself of the most entertaining league on the planet you dumb cunt.

This is a Chelsea thread, not a Manure one.

Surprisingly applies to both

it's the racism :3

Doesn't support rainbow meme

>is it the fact that they MERK on Barcelona every time they meet?

Despite hating both teams I really liked their rivalry all those years back. For like 8 years it felt like they always faced each other in the CL and they were usually dramatic games.

it's their fanbases nationalism and refusal to bow to media villany etc

people on here used to insult them for being 'white nationalists' for ages. dark times

for me, its, fernando

based > TORRES scoring on barca was what convinced me

i miss him brehs

i miss yelling at the tv when he would never take a shot on net or miss a sitter but i always had a soft spot for him

For me, it's Adrian Mutu

>preventing Arsenal to win PL
>preventing Liverpool to win PL
>preventing Spurs to win PL
The first two have delusional crazy fanbase

>goat name and badge
>goat uniform
>goat characteristic stadium
>goat lads like lampard, terry, makelele, dorgba, cech, gudjohnsen, carvalho, cole, sheva, essien, mou etc
everything was there, thats why chelsea became elite as soon as 2 years after abramovich, and why teams like psg or city cant jump to elite at all

>tfw started watching the sport too early to become a chelsea fan
still haunts me

>shit crowd made of racists and posh cunts
>small stadium
>their stadium isn't even in chelsea
>a russian-jewish owner that forces russian or jewish players on the team (zhirkov, shevchenko, ben sahar, ben haim, grant)
>barely any english or even british players
>many african players who always go to their shitty africa tournament
>plastic flags
>shit chants

for me, it's the peruvian marching powder

they're the third most plastic club, behind city and PSG, city being number one. this thread is as cringeworthy as I've seen here, and that's saying a lot. KYS op

>Gabbiadini and Ranocchia are top players in the Sky Sports League

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Was he the eternal GOAT of Stamford Bridge?

Is that Emma Watson? Guess prostitution is empowering kek

>Chelshit fans autocongratulating themselves despite being relevant for only 13 years

Makes me puke.

The man who wears the helmet

We are De facto trump's team because the Keystone Pipeline helps to make Roman Abramovich get richer. def Sup Forums's team

>shevchenko
>russian/jewish

yeah nah, your a cunt

>mfw only club in london with a CL

EZ Legend

>Abramovich
He's Jewish and therefore they are just as likeable as tottenham.

>Chelsea only good after abramovic meme
What is winner cup
What is Zola

didn't they also win the league before he came into the picture?

I miss last night's match but let me guess, Chelshit won unfairly yet again with deflected goals or something like that?

Why do we have Eternal Arseanal threads instead of Eternal Chelsea threads?

That City's legend?

I don't think bournemouth did either

>you've lived long enough to witness children on Sup Forums start liking the most unlikeable plastic oilmoney club in the prem

Arsenal are the good guys of the PL.

>20 year old American college kids watching their first PL season
>unironically buy into Sup Forums memes, deem Chelsea " a Sup Forums club"
This isn't the fucking 80s, half of Stamford bridge on any day is businessmen with clients and tourists

>jews can't be right-wing

Vialli, Stanić, Makelele.

Thatmoment when he scores against Chelsea and says "I didn't think it'd go in"