Okay Sup Forums me and a friend were exploring are neighborhood and went to a nearby park deep in the forest and found...

Okay Sup Forums me and a friend were exploring are neighborhood and went to a nearby park deep in the forest and found this abandoned place everyone was talking about it being allegedly haunted, me and a friend are thinking about exploring it plus they say it has a hugs fucking made of a basement in this building, I'm going to show you guys other pictures I took. What kind of gear should I take with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgdQ9EGb9Iw
al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2015/02/remains_of_1_infant_7_adults_r.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry if the picture quality is crap I had the edit the pictures where they aren't larger than 2mb but here are the other pictures

if there aint no bodies in the basement i dont care.

are neighborhood is the same

everything haunted

I dont fucking know, I hope there isn't any dead bodies

Torches and decent camera if you have one. You can do some cool long exposure light trails. Also maybe a pen knife and some chalk to find your way if the basement is that huge, just don't damage or steal anything.

I do have a camera with night vision on it I'm thinking about u sing that too

hugs fucking basement

Smartass

Looks like a good zombie fort. 8/10 would buy

Same, I might make a thread about this tomorrow when we start exploring it.

what is it?

It was like a abandon house or storage place, apparently alot if fucked up accidents happened here, and it's "haunted" I'm just hoping to fund some cool shit to get something out of this.

some weird shit went on there I can tell

Yeah it's strange, I gave my friend the images I took and he saw a silhouette it was fucking weird.

what the fuck?

> he saw a silhouette

because its painted on the fucking wall to scare idiots like you

clothes that can get dirty/torn, good footwear, torch, spare batteries, phone/camera.

there ain't no ghosts, that was lies told to teenagers so they would stop sneaking off to fug and do durgs there

Sorry to burst your bubble but we walked near and in the shed and saw no sign of any life in there.

We have no idea if it was a person or a actually ghost, that's why we are going to explore it tomorrow

he said it is painted on the wall

get any other ones?

>We have no idea if it was a person or a actually ghost

I'm pretty sure we are in the same thread

Nope we bailed, we weren't going to explore until we got gear and were readyvti explore.

do you have a gun or at least a weapon of sorts?

This whole thread is just one long shitpile of broken english. Go home you commie yuropoors and get off our glorious american imageboard where we speak AMERICAN ENGLISH not broken english.

umm, is this turning into a creepypasta thread?

These dudes actually found bodies underground.
youtube.com/watch?v=kgdQ9EGb9Iw

Things to take with you:

>Tin of beans
>The rest of the goonies
>Rape whistle

I'm bringing a crowbar and a one handed pickaxe with me so me and friends can pry things open if we need too

>painted on the wall
>no signs of life

of course fucking not. its paint. not a fucking lifeform. at least you referenced your own post in your image. gg.

Nobody cares

make sure you don't get caught. you can probably get yourself out of trouble if you're caught trespassing by saying you're just taking photos and showing your camera, but if you have tools for breaking into stuff you'll be out of luck.

No shit, because we walked in the shed and there wasnt anything painted lmao

that's a pigs ribcage nigger

>Sorry to burst your bubble but we walked near and in the shed and saw no sign of any life in there.

that pretty clearly says you say no signs of life. not no paint on the walls.
you cant even get your story straight. i call total bullshit on the whole thing.

The place is going to be demolished and completely destroyed, plus there are no sighs for trespassing and we walked to the place with no trouble at all.

it's clearly a painted figure, pleb

>argentinians

You can call bullshit all you want, I'm only showing what a captured, and if you dont believe me that's fine that's not up to me to argue with you about.

>that's not up to me to argue with you about.

well it obviously is or you would not keep replying
>checkmate atheists

there doesn't have to be signs and it doesn't matter if it will be demolished, if it's not your property you're trespassing, so just be aware of the risk if you take a crowbar.

slavs gonna slav

go check pussy.

I'm still thinking about taking tools, I might just so we can get around the place.

it should be fine, the cops should have more important things to do than keep an eye on soon to be demolished buildings.

>when you see a little silhouetto of a man

Bring a screwdriver with interchangeable bits a small pry bar a good flashlight and possibly a respirator depending on how sensitive to mold you are

Found in a tunnel network gave me a good jump when I saw it. Probably just graffiti like this one to scare you nothing to worry about

Good idea, I have a lot of screw drivers, also I have a mini crowbar it isn't big but it does help pry things open, also the wood and walls are soft and deteriorating so it should be easy to get around

I just hope we find some freaky shit tbh, people around the neighborhood say they hear strange noises but me and my friend didn't hear anything, It was actually dead silent we didnt even hear a single bird.

Only other thing I can say is be careful where you step. Place looks old as shit floor might not be the best condition. I have fallen through the floor in an old factory by me not only is it scary it sucks balls and possibly get stuck or hurt.

>those filenames

I had to compress it because my "file was too large"

>that filename

Don't go looking for it just kinda wander around. It will find you or you will stumble upon it

fake and gay.

the swastikas are drawn in the wrong mode (ZZ instead of SS)

Yeah I know, we are going to be careful that place is erie as fuck, I dont plan on doing this alone at all.

Underrated post

there's normally a good explanation for noises/creepy shit; i was exploring a drain and there was occasional banging noises which echoed through and freaked us out, but after exploring a bit further, we found there was a grille in the middle of a road, and the noise was every time a car drove over it.

Is op a virgin?

I don't know man I'm not legally allowed to carry a gun yet I'm only 18, what ever might be living there that's what we are you going to find out.

Perhaps

every fucking 'haunted thing' is either a place where desperate druggies take a shit after wasting themselves, or a forgotten shit that the municipality didn't spend money to destroy.

his benis is virgin, but his pooper is literally wrecked

Pizdish!

Kek nice ghostcam did you pay 99 cent or was it free in the appstore

Well that's the thing, from my neighborhood it's around a 5 mile walk, and it's very deep in a park so I dont know why a person would be living out in the middle of no where like that.

>are neighborhood

You're as bad as the kid yesterday who wrote out "a whole nother"

:(

He's been anally raped by casper

Because they like to live in a quiet and peaceful place? Are you 12?

Oh

Yes it is fake but did get a jump out of me first time. Also don't think it's a swastika looks more like a cross. Some dude put them all over the cool graffiti. Place is a supposed witch hang out so probably thought he was purging evil or some gay shit.

Kind of live in quite place it's nice enough.

Lol. There are many videos and news articles about it fucktard.

They had a novel concept of an underground mausoleum. But the burial storage ended up being a few big rooms they just racked dead bodies in. The bodies were rotting, dripping body juices, and the thing was just open for more bodies to be stuffed in. Then it went out of business, and as the place was designed to be the final resting place, they just left,with the bodies still in there.

al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2015/02/remains_of_1_infant_7_adults_r.html

this entire thread is fake and gay.

a true "haunted place" actually requires an exorcist - until then, you'll be haunted.

Oh

No audio, shit music. No ty.

Yeah it's a shit video. I didn't post it for entertainment, just showing that people have explored abandoned places and found fucked up shit.

No shit, abandon places always have the mist fucked up shit in them.