Hey B, how do I grow some balls to fight? I think im a pussy and if i got jumped i would have got my ass kicked...

hey B, how do I grow some balls to fight? I think im a pussy and if i got jumped i would have got my ass kicked? What do? How to get more confidence?

Go to the gym 6 days a week

Realize that most people don't fucking want it, and anyone who does can get fucking rekt

Don't give up. Have an aggressive mindset. Just go into a mode where the only thing in your mind is winning and fucking everyone else.

Work out, stay alert, learn martial arts, carry a weapon. This is how you gain peace of mind.

Punch through the face and stomp/ kick when they're down put them. The Winner doesnt end up in the amabulance

Carry a weapon. Self defense is a good reason to murder someone. Especially the overpopulation of niggers

Pic related, shard as fuck. Id stick someone. No such thing as a fair fight

Only cowards carry weapons

I'll tell you what you really need. You need to want to win. Simple as that. People who are jacked to the nines and have a black belt in nipkido tend to be the quickest to fall in a fight

SAy that when you get stomped out you fucking cunt. Id box you out then stab you

While there are people who don't mind killing a human the vast majority does and would probably mentally scar themselves much more than the few bruises they'd get from getting jumped.
I say regular muscle workout prevents such things from happening at all. I work out on most days which has gotten my a set of broad shoulders.
That alone is defense enought.
It may also be useful to avoid shady places, but if you insist on bringing a weapon i'd say any club will do the trick much more than a knife will.

Luckily criminals don't ever carry weapons and form an orderly line for when you're fighting them you sheltered little cunt. You're just jelly that your government doesn't let you defend yourself and assume you're such an awesome fighter nobody can beat you even though you've never been in a fight in your life.

Fighting is fighting. If you lose you lose. Its not a competition to extend the life of the planet. Also, if youre over the age of 18 and you are out fighting people, you need to grow the fuck up.

You don't know shit pussy . Someone will take that stick and beat the shit out of you with it. Knives are the best, Bette than guns or muscle. Can fuck someone up in 5 seconds or less

>what is self defense
I don't start fights, Ifinish them

Best thing you can do (besides learning to fight) is have a plan. Not like specific moves but a small list of target areas you want to hit. Stuff that isn't hard like guy goes to punch you, you kick him in the side of the knee while you block the punch. Really basic and straightforward stuff. No spins and shit. Also remember to run the fuck away if he has any kind of weapon. No excuses just run the fuck away.

Protip... confidence without actual toughness can get yourself hurt . Safer to be unconfident

instructions unclear dick stuck in opponent

Underrated post. Most people are fronting and anyone that has actually been in fights or combat sports or actual combat knows that luck has a huge part in it. I know a 350 pound bouncer that got KO'd by a 150 lb guy that caught him in the chin. I've eaten punches an inch away from the button and beaten wholesale ass for them missing. You're problem is you already know you are a bitch OP.

i dont. Got balls and stamina to run away. Fighting is stupid

Just avoid getting into fights then, it's not that hard to do. I'm past 30, never been in a fight in my entire life. Unless you live in a particularly bad neighborhood or go around randomly starting shit with strangers fights are pretty easy to avoid.

Be bigger
>tfw born big and no one wants to fight me

been cracking skulls since pre-k

5 bucks say you're white, overweight and have any merchandise referencing memes on your table right now

Train mentally and physically for a confrontation. Most systems of unarmed self-defense have training methods ans stress drills that prepare you to do the most important thing in any attack situation: to act. Many people will just freeze and thus give the attacker the chance to do whatever he wants. Defending, counter attacking, simply shouting or preemptively attacking will create irritation and an opportunity to get the initiative.
Running away is, if it's possible, is usually the most advisable course of action

you'll hurt yourself with it before you do any damage to anyone, faggot

yes, no, I have no idea what that means

That means that i'd bet that you're just pretending to be black for Sup Forums reasons.

also don't know what that means

and I admitted to being white

join a boxing gym faggot

Either you're a huge newfag or simply too drunk / stoned / retarded.

You can have the biggest balls ever and you're still going to get your ass kicked, bravery has nothing to do with it. Learn how to fight, go hard on the heavy bag, 1v1 your friends or find a gym to spar with people. Again, pussy or bull, it matters very little if you can't fight. If anything, a pussy attitude is keeping you away from fights and there's nothing wrong with that. No good fighter is looking for fights on the street.

Stoned oldfag and I would honestly be surprised if anyone in this thread knew what the fuck you're on about

Learn martial arts as Kung-fu

training, but not just gym like the first post suggested
go train kickbox, this is the fastest way to learn how to fuck someone up
"growing balls" is also a mental state, the first you beat someone is like crossing a mental line.
after that it will be way easier