WHOA!

WHOA!
The last thread hit 404. So here is a new one!

For new people coming in, I was talking to my friend about cleaning and why she keeps her dishes outside!

OH HI! You don't keep your dishes outside? So then how do they work if they don't? I thought they had to see the sky to work!!

Nooooooooo! Dishes work from just being dishes!!!! Silly Cleaning lady WOW!!!!!!!
Dishes and the sky have nothing to do with one another silly! You can use them and clean them without the sky!
Ooops well you still need water!

BUT, so does the dish man always put them outside??
My father tells me that's what they do so it will work! I always clean them nice and good and its very rewarding but it's hard when it's all snow!!

What dish man??!! So do you and you're family always use dishes outside? Won't bugs get on them and need constant cleaning??

Hi!
Eeeep! Yeah probably but that doesn't make them not work silly bean!!! They only need cleaning when they don't work silly!!

Hi!
AHHHH but that's unhealthy using them when bugs got on them! They won't work until they are clean!! Doesn't it still work with snow??

WHOA really??? How is it unhealthy though? What happens? And noooo it doesn't work when snow is all over!!!

BECAUSE SILLY! It can make you sick WOWOW that's why you clean to start with! And but, couldn't you still eat/drink the snow if its good though?

samefagging levels at maximum sir

WHAT?!
Eat and drink the snow.... Would that be a good way to clean it? Would it be healthy?? And so then would it make the tv sick??

Hi!
Yes! If it's just snow that fell from the sky you can eat and drink it! So long as it is clean! And wait, why would the tv be sick??

Hi!
Ohhhhh! I should try some time then! Thank you!!! And because the dish is with the tv! So will the tv get sick because the dish is dirty??

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is the dish with the TV? Are you talking about a tv dish???!!

YESSSSS what other dishes are there?>?
A game dish?!?!! I don't think/

>posting softcore

Ohhhhhh no eating dishes! And drinking dishes those kind!! I didn't know a game dish was made yet!!! Well, so then okay. You won't get sick, don't eat or drink from it!!!

Eating dishes??? Like the little pans you eat??Game dish isnt made yet silly!!!! And ohhhh okay, why??

You eat pans??!?!!?!? You are one weird little cleaning lady WHOA!!!
I have to try those!!! And ohhhh! And because it is dirty wow!!!

YESSSS pans are soooo yummy! My father makes me them a lot of mornings and I help clean after!!! Try it!!! And nooooo I make sure it is clean all the time!!!!! They are always clean so it is okay!!

Ohhhhh! I didn't know they made pans you could eat!!!! I have to make them!! That sounds fun, rewarding and yu7mmy!!!! And ohhhhhh! Well if it is really clean then okay you can!!

YEAH DUH!!!! They have pans at every restaurant!!!! They are and it is!!! And thank you!!! I'm a really good cleaner!!!

Ohhhh!! Then I really need to keep an eye open for them!!! And Ohhhh you're welcome!!! I'm a really good cleaner too!!!

is this all code words or some shit? i mean Sup Forums is just a shit mountain but this is some next level stuff

Hi!
Hi!!! Just talking about cleaning with my new friend!
They are so yummy you really should!! And frozen snow with them later that day is even better if it's hot!!! And Ohhhh, yeah you do sound like a good cleaner!!!

HI!
HI!!! Just having a convo with my new friend about cleaning!!! Boy is she silly!!!!
Thank you!! You sound like a good cleaner too!!! And oooo, I do love snow a lot!!! But whoa it's always cold when it snows, never hot!!!

Hehe you're such a silly cleaning lady!!! You can buy frozen snow from any store!!! Even on hot days!! They use a cool cool water thing to make them!!!

yeah sure, but 'both' of your english is broken as hell, so your 'both' either using google translate or some coded phrasing. Or you're a bored, lonely samefag.

Hi!!!
WHOA!!! I didn't know that!!! Where do you live??? Maybe we both live far away wow!!

and you 'both' recognise posts that are not from 'either' or you

Imagine this level of escapism. I fully intended to dump /d/ Peach but I just can't, mang. I just want to hug them and tell them everything's gonna be okay.

Hi!!!
Ohhh!!! Well, I just really like to clean!!!
Ooooo I live on the maple address thing!! Hehe I love to look at maples! They go and dance in the wind but only when it is cold like it has been now!!!
Where do you live>>>!!?

you do not tease things like this without actually doing it cmon

Ohhh, well I mean I just really like to clean!!!
I like to clean!!! So of course it will!!!
Ohhhhh!!!! I live in a place where dinosaurs used to come and stomp around a lot!!! Lots of big mountains too!!! and funny ducks and penguins hehe!!!!!

Link proper thread, bruh. I just can't bring myself to do this here.

so you live on earth? imagine moi shok

Hi!!!
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA LUCKY!!!!! Omg I love dinosaurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you own one??? And whoa!!!! I love penguins and ducks too!!!! They are so silly!!!!! Sometimes I pretend to be all of those!!!

Hi!!!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSS I do!!! WHOA!! Where do you live???
OMGGGGG Dinosaurs are way too fun!!!! and I WISH!!!!!! I want to own a dinosaur more then any other thing!!!! I love those too ands WHOA me too!!!83 I love to pretend and do all those things too!!! And clean too while pretending sometimes too!!!!

kawaii levels increasing...

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWW I wish too!!!!!!!! AND SAME WHOA!!!! SAME for all the SAME!@!!!! And and and AHH~!!!!

Hi!!!
WHOOOOOOOOA HEHE you're so silly WOW!!!!!!!! I'm excited too!!!! But getting sleepy a little too cleaning pal!!!!

You are too!!!!!! And me too SAME!!!!!!! You should sleep then so you can get rest and clean more better tomorrow if you wanna!!!! Can we come and talk more later about cleaning>???

YESSSSSS I would love that cleaning pal!!!!! You're my cleaning pal now and everyone in thread is my cleaning pal!!!! I I can't wait to talk again already!!!!!

HI!!! Thank you!@!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH You're my cleaning pal tooooooooooo!!!!!!! Ansd so is everyone else tooo!!!! This is such a fun time to talk about cleaning and how rewarding it is WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait either!!!!!!

Hi!!!! Thank you too!!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I swear I am soooooo happy right now!!!!!! I found so many cleaning pals!!!!!!!!! Well, night night and have good cleaning dreams!!!!!!

Night night thread!!!!!!!!!

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Way too happy!!!!!!!!! You have a nice dreams and good thrwads too threads!!!!!!!!

Goodnjight and good dreams!!!!! Thank you I love you!@!!3e2dc

kill yourself

I thought there already was a thread, there you go:

Wtf is this retarded shit