Ask a chink who lived in Germany until getting the citizenship...

Ask a chink who lived in Germany until getting the citizenship, only to obtain an easy residence permit for Switzerland thanks to the EU passport.

Kung Pao Chiken Real Chinese?

Why are chinks bigger conmen than Jews?

Republic of China best China!

Do you prefer to be called Chinese or Taiwanese?

Did you get any dick where you where there, and was it good?

They're not. I have never seen a chink push for interracial dating. Fuck off Goldberg.

Why does your kind cheat so much in tests? We had a group of Chinese exchange students in our university and all of them got caught cheating in two seperate tests. Don't you feel any shame?

I hate peanuts
None please, as you can see I'm German now.
I'm too shy to mate with locals. Girls flirt a lot with me when I tell them to be Korean or Japanese, but that's it.

Mainlanders are dirty subhuman cheaters. We aren't.

>None please, as you can see I'm German now.
stop this fucking logic right now, you are nor never will be 'German'

It's people like you that are ruining the world.

>falling for bad bait
I'm disappointed. But that's what Germany wants. In order to obtain citizenship you must totally consider yourself German.

Anyway I prefer Taiwanese. Although in my dreams we will invade the PRC again and be considered the one real China.

>None please, as you can see I'm German now.

I respect that attitude/patriotism 110%.

What will you do when the race war starts?

I have a German passport and an American passport. My Father is German. You are as German as I am Chinese. Stop that shit immediately!

>You are as German as I am Chinese
So you have a Chinese passport? The Chinese government granted you citizenship because you integrated well and call this place home?

Rekt the shit out of

Taiwan is best China

Thank you. I appreciated your online petition.

not really though. OP seems to be a bit confused what 'German' means. It doesn't mean BRDian, you see Germans are or at least used to be actual people, unlike Americans.

Kekked

台湾是不是中国?

please stop using baby's first Chinese characters and switch over to traditional Chinese. Don't fall for the PRC memes.

Detail your journey so I can do the same.

>learn German in home country
>study in Germany
>live, integrate, be part of society
>find job
>work
>get citizenship after some years
>move to Switzerland because EU citizens have easy immigration (all you need is a job)

Just noticed my IP changed and therefore my ID.

我可以寫簡體字和繁體字,可是在我的電腦,簡體寫的比較快一點。

Why? Are you using one of those "intelligent pinyin" keyboards? If so, you usually just have a traditional/simplified option.

Sorry my written Chinese is not good enough to answer it in Chinese, but I only have a pinyin keyboard for simplified. For traditional, I have to use a drawpad to write out each character. I am running an old laptop right now, but my desktop has pinyin keyboard for both.

Don't worry. I don't have a Chinese keyboard at all at work. What are you? nth generation chink?

They will hate you.

can you even speak German?

26 year old white american who's been working at a Chinese restaurant for 4 years.

I like you guys.