Whites don't innovate anymore. All they do is eat and complain. They cause 90% of problems in the world...

Whites don't innovate anymore. All they do is eat and complain. They cause 90% of problems in the world. Just look at who they elected in America. Is it time for a genocide?

They have accumulated wealth and weapons from previous eras so a conventional genocide is not feasible. The solution is simply to prevent them from reproducing and ensuring white males cannot pass on their genes.
White women must be bred by every other race. This will achieve the same goal and provide sexual reward.

Can we begin a campaign to spread the idea to SJWs and leftists not to sleep with white men until their misogyny and racism ends?

Lol now thats what i call shitted

Lol butthurt

Man i hope all the white women stop fucking white boys

then who are we going to make fun of? asians? fuck thats its not the same...asians arent triggered nearly as hard has whites.

Asians can all die in burning oil for all i care. They look weird

zeeg hile, fukn A-rabs niggurs n gooks!

You do realize i am not white, right?

Without whites you can kiss technology good-bye

SUUUUUUUUUURE user.

Asians are literally the harbinger of technology, no one needs Europeans anymore. for anything. white culture has been stagnant for decades. the future is asian whether you nazi fucks like it or not.

No really i would give a lot of things to be white

if i am working through my two week notice at my job and have to miss a day, and there is only two more days left in my notice, should i even go back to work for those two days?

Why so racist?

Also, is this supposed to be some sort of copypasta I missed like ten years ago? Cuz this is pretty much the generic idiot racist SJW ideal that has been getting spread around like fucking herpes at an orgy...

They may be the producers, but white America is the demand... Without them, China's economy is fucked.

You are a pathetic fucking troll. But on the off chance you're not, allow me to tell you a simple little truth about people like you. You need to just die. Go, kill yourself. Since you don't wish to pass your seed on, just take yourself out completely. Asians couldn't keep a hold of their technology advances. The Indians couldn't keep their civilization from falling. Egypt, Greeks, and Romans all fell. Muslims became irrelevant. Niggers, those things you want to become our masters have never had a truly great civilization that discovered anything. Tribal Africans don't even have the wheel unless it was given to them by white people. The blacks if they were to take over would set mankind back a thousand years at least. It would be the dark ages all over again in more then one way. It's sad to know that to get yourself off.you would endanger humanity itself. So please, just kill yourself, or go join a racist group and help humanity out by killing niggers and their children.

Only the white man has taken mankind into the future

What are you, polish? sorry kid you will never be white.

There are more asians then any other group of people, we dont need ANYONE faggot, and we wont forget our history.

Cute, but Japan and SK can't sustain China's exceedingly high exports alone, and those two countries are the ONLY ONES aside from white-controlled nations (US/UK/Aus, Russia/Eur), that can afford to buy (and in the quantities they do) most of the shit China produces. Also, you can't even figure out how to clean up after yourselves, let alone support your own infrastructure...

Stupid zip.

Theres this country called india, its growing exponentially, i holds more people in that one country then the entire US population.
>us 300 million
>india 1.300 BILLION

Its over Anglofaggots

And 80% of them still shit in the street and live in fucking tar paper shacks...

Population != prosperity, retard.

kek

Holy shit its actually over ... thank fucking god

This. Look at every place that has gotten rid of whites. They are shitholes. :P

Yeah what ever you say poltard, go find a job or something

This, although Asians are also smart, it's only blacks and the shitskin races that lack intelligence

>it's only blacks and the shitskin races that lack intelligence

especially muslims

Have you been to india and china? Both are shitholes compared to the USA. Reason they all want to move here. If USA turns into the shithole that the poos/niggas/mexicans are running from . You won't have any more nice things.

>spread around like fucking herpes at an orgy...
Fucking kek

:^)

kek stay mad non asians

>tfw the saviors of humanity are proud nippon soldiers JUST as our forefathers foretold

Being White is literally the greatest gift ever. No other race can compete with us. Except maybe Asians yes. They are top tier, but they lack the level of humanity Whites have that make us great.

However being White is also a curse as we are so smart and so advanced that we are right on a knifes edge of "intelligence and empathy" we can either slip to empathy and then we will flood ourselves with shitkin subhuman filth and wind up breeding ourselves out of existence, or we tip towards "intelligence" and we close all the borders, genocide the filth and stay White and wind up colonising the galaxy.

93% of workers in India off the books getting paid in cash. And poo on designated shitting street!

Good luck with this. Whites rule everything for a reason. Other races are simply too lazy or too stupid to rise up. Will be a very very long time before we are dethroned.

Simple economics, son. Supply must be equal to demand. When demand drops, supply must slow to a crawl. Without the USA, China would be so fucked economically, it would drive them back into the stone age...

And India is still living in the stone age, as is much of the middle east...

>What are smartphones?
>What are computers?
>What are jets?
>What is the internet?
>What is the international space station?

Other races might contribute, but the innovation is happening in white countries.

Yes, otherwise you won't get a good reference.

Wait... do you really think the events in that image happened? That's from a north korean propaganda exhibit.

No because u voted for hillary

"White America is the demand". You're literally forgetting about the entire of Europe which is more than double the population of the US and a lot higher percentage white. The U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, and Scandinavia in general are more technologically advanced than the US and most scientific achievements are produced by these countries.

dumping some cheeze p

Dudes?

jailbait??

This. Whites are already a huge global minority, yet we pretty much run the entire modern world ;^)

You'll never beat the jews. The jews are gunning to be the new white.

Hahahahahahahaha

Less than a billion whites on earth, other races still can't take over. White people rule because of ruthlessness, no matter how strong or smart you think your race is white people will manipulate you into servitude everytime.

>salty non-white detected

Sucks to be you lol

The language in your post seems to imply you're not white, but I hear you complaining and I don't see you innovating…

Go figure! Who'd think a nigger would a liar and a hypocrite?

>inb4 I'm not a nigger
If you're less than white, you're a nigger. Shit comes in many shades of brown.

You're only able to shitpost because of a white male

Wow you must be a new as fuck. They been shilling this for years...don't think it's working. Good luck working for the Jews, faggot.

Asians hate blacks more than whites, Kek. The fact of the matter is, the world just hates niggers. Blacks are royally fucked if whites just disappeared bc the rest of the world would have zero tolerance for their bullshit.