Shitposting, memery, and Portuguese poster delusion aside...

Shitposting, memery, and Portuguese poster delusion aside, what do you think will be Cristiano Ronaldo's retirement club?

Will he pull a Zidane and retire rather early in the next 2-3 years at Halal? Milk his residual celebrity for all its worth at some equally august big-money club in Europe, or will he hang up his boots either in some humble second-tier club in Portugal or after a meme stint in a MLS club that's willing to pay a fortune for a waning star?

I unironically think that he will quit the second he decides that he won't get back to his usual form and realize he's too old. He's the most self-centered player ever and no money will be enough to make him play when he sucks. After his retirement I expect him to take a break for two years or so and then begin a managing career. For a couple of season at Real, and then Portuguese NT.

>the second he decides that he won't get back to his usual form
that train has left already

He will play at Halal until he's 40, then retire. He'll have to play a deeper role, but his technical qualities are undeniable and he'd be well suited to playing a Xavi-esque sort of role. This will still allow for him to score the occasional screamer or even a few tap-ins, so he'll still get to TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU every now and again.

Since PSG has chickened out, he will probably spend some time in China as a pioneer. Although there is realy a small chance he'll go to Sporting for charity, but I wouldn't count for it

True but he refuses that. And he still plays quite alright to be fair. He will never play until 2021 or until whenever his contract ends, though.

>he'd be well suited to playing a Xavi-esque sort of role

wtf no he wouldnt

>tfw he comes to the MLS and scores 100 goals a year against European rejects

LMAO at this entire post
>PK7 has Xavi tier qualities
LMFAO I hope trump deports you stupid spics

He can mantain a very high level by adapting himself, like he's proven all his career. So, he'll finish his contract in Real Madrid, and at 36 he'll still have 2/3 years at the top level.
I predict he'll rescue an italian giant like Milan or Inter back to glory.

Juve, you have 4 years left.

He will move to MLS in 2020 or 21 just so he can he the star in the star team more so than fenomeno moreso than Beckham moreso than Pele.

After he finally can't play anymore football he will retire and go to Madrid just in time to look at the 23 yo Qatar star at his new club.

He'll leave Madrid, play one season in one of those clubs that are rich in money and poor in sense, play one or two seasons at Sporting CP, then leave to the MLS.

imo he will continue, hes too obsessed with goal records to just stop. plus if he could improve his play with his back to the goal he could become a very good center forward and that could keep him playing for many years

if Real sell/release him i can see him going to lower CL teams to pad stats

He will play in Morocco

We said no memes and no shitposting

He'll stay at Halal for as long as he can because it's always a top 2 team of an easy league and he's a god there. There's no team on the planet that can enable him to statpad like they do and he's obsessed with ballon doors and goal scoring. If they release or sell him I think Manure might want him if they're still shit by then.

Cristiano adapting his game is one of the greatest bullshit I've ever read. He never adapted into a poacher, he devolved into one as he was just as good a finisher and at positioning in his Manure days. Once his dribbling (and everything else really) started declining he's basically become a CF because he had no options left.

he will keep going lower in the field as he ages and will retire as real madrid's goalkeeper at 47

>plays 3-4 more years at Halal, accruing more goals and records in a limited role until he's not even starting major matches
>1 year in China
>half a year in the UAE - career resurgence but gets expelled from the country for sodomy
>2 years in the MLS doing fuck all but being a celebrity in LA, NY, or Miami
>returns to Sporting CP at 40 years old and plays a handful of matches before retiring. Scores one goal that season.

later, Cristiano Ronaldo has a mildly successful manager career in Portugal. has a stint with the national team that includes a first-round, 2-point exit in Euro despite an impressive qualifying round.

his son becomes an enormous meme striker in his youth. signs a multi-million pound transfer to Manchester United, flops, becomes journeyman who never wins a trophy and barely gets NT caps.

>I confirm he adapts, but at the same time I say it's the greatest bullshit I've ever heard
why do hues even try?

Uh, getting worse at everything he already knew how to do and failing to add anything new to his game isn't adapting.

his finishing did get better but yeah everything else stayed the same or got worst

Jesus Christ America.

Ronaldo can barely make a good pass.

He is a finisher. And that's starting to fade aswell.

He has been shit this year. Next season he will be truly dead.

>technical qualities
top kek

that's nonsense. he's the top player of both Real Madrid (champions of Europe) and his National Team (champions of Europe). I know a hue's brain is of poor quality, but please, try at least.

You clearly don't even watch him, senpai. I hope you enjoyed the (You)'s.

he's actually not that bad at passing, but yeah "take the Xavi role", that's just delusional

Please either post under a proxy flag or never post again...fucks sake.