/bundes/liga

Waiting for Friday edition, also Montagsspiel 2.Liga.

-Brauschweig-Stuttgart 0-1 after 20'
>ok

-Tayfun Korkut got a new job
>why

bump

>go to Klo
>goal
errrrry time

Saskia Bartusiak?

>Honigstein retweeting a former Swedish Prime Minister tweeting a story from a Danish radio station
Tickled me

gooooood morning

lmao

they try really hard to push the "sweden is totally safe guys" meme

I can watch TV when I leave the living room door and the toilet door open.

NO ERA PENAL!!!

disgusting

>Braunscheiß
lamo

>Shitgart
LUMAOMO

What do the Dutch have to complain about?

Also who are you unironically voting for this year? Any chance mutti does NOT remain as chancellor?

>riding high in the polls
Always the same retardedness from clueless anglo journalists who are used to two/three party systems and somehow think that one party out of eight getting 18% of the vote means that they get absolute majority in parliament.

Whoever keeps my country the least Muslim and African.

FUCK YOU DANISH FAGGOT I AM BLACK AND PROUD
t. Mesut

Well I was talking about the journalist writing the piece.
It's true though, you see these stories often from American/British journalists about European elections, and they are always equally uninformed and stupid.

>voting
lamo

EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT EINTRACHT

I think I will vote for the Social Democrats which will be my first vote for the left-of-centre (Radikale Venstre excluded since they are so fluid).

I don't know when the next election is. Doesn't feel too long since the last one.

>they are always equally stupid/uninformed
>says the HOTHEAD who is on bundes all day every day

have you ever been to the netherlands (or any other western euro country)? you would know what they (we) have to complain about

voting for AfD ofc

denmark btfo i guess

>tfw the co-commentator is drunk as a skunk
Embarrassing to listen to

Article says high proportion of jobs are temporary, hard to access credit/start a bid ness, and disparity of wellbeing within countries

Was this UNINFORMED/STUPID author right?

yes. that plus all the dirty, illegal, criminal shitskins

The whole premise is flawed/stupid.
There's nothing unusual about their vote share compared to other populist right parties in western Europe, the only difference is that they have a couple parties more in the Netherlands than the other countries so the traditional bog parties get a slightly lower percentage.
Doesn't mean that PVV is anywhere close to a governing majority, and all the questions about "what went wrong" should then also be applied to all the other countries in the region and most of Europe.
I'm sure temp jobs and lack of credit is an issue, but is it a special Dutch symptom when DF/SP/FP/FN etc. get the more or less the same percentage of the vote?

A lot of British and American liberal journalists are deeply ashamed of Brexit and Teump so they go great lenghts to convince their readers and themselves that they sre not alone in their xenophobia and creepingnisolationm when the fsct of the matter is that Brexit and Trump happened because they won democratic elections, while populist right parties on the continent should be extatic to get 25%. Which is a lot! But not enough to govern or fuck up their countries like the Anglos have done recently.

>denmark tries to act smart
stop it, you are drunk again

also

why did the shareholders sell Langerak again? he is way better than that turk they have

If the famously liberal Netherlands are on the verge of being taken over by neo-nazis, then maybe it means the majority of the British and American public aren't utterly braindead and deeply xenophobic afterall! They're just following the current trend of the time!
WRONG! They ARE dumb and racist, much more so than the public in all other western nations.

you're right, but there's literally no point in arguing about this with the sort of people who bring stuff like this up in /bundes/

the netherlands are on the verge of being taken over by muslims. aswell as your and my country

trips of truth

argument=won