Be me, almost got in fight on bus today

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

This isn't Tumblr, stories about shitting and traps are all we care about.

Doesn't sound like almost a fight to me you gay faggot

this post again?

Bait desu

Then everybody started clapping...

Cool story op. Did the gay guys spit roast you after?

you are an horrible person OP, wanting to educate someone other kid. I really want to kick your faggot ass.

god says all fags burn in hell my friend.

Fucking Faggot

if this is a true story, well done OP.

but its not the same to do that during a morning bus with a mother and her kid, than going back home after a party on the subway at 4am. would you said that too?

Some homebound kike needs to be set on fire and have his genitals cut off. I think it's you, OP.

How long do you think you can hide behind that computer screen posting the same shit?

>decend humans
decend humans

>Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

Being a homosexual male in particular is a detriment to human health. I have no problem with persons of alternative sexual persuasions, but faggots should be culled.

> The bus cheered

How dumb are y'all getting to believe any story with this in it.

so you're gonna post this shitty thread on daily basis now? fucking fag

Why did you even copy and pasted this shit?

HI MY NAME IS OP AND I MAKE UP STORIES TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW MUCH OF A SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR I AM BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF.

> The bus cheered

LIAR BOYYYYYY, you probably imagined this whole scenario while in the shower you fuck.

This couldn't get more typical example of "and then everyone clapped"
The only difference is that you were on the bus

The end takes the cake though
"You're welcome :cool_sunglasses:"

Kys faggot lower bitch

Hang yourself