Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_UZbgH3pOBA
twitter.com/commentcopped/status/908905239759036416
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/908896437655801856
youtube.com/watch?v=GxHilNze010
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Story?

what did you honestly expect?
After I found out about his beef with Sam, I started looking at him like the Jew he is.

Beef with Sam? Explain?

Related to pew die pie and the *N-WORD* but IDK exactly

Why do faggots talk about YouTube stars like they know them personally? You have never and never will meat any of these people. They don't give a shot about you. Why do you care?

Is your life so empty that you turn to these actors for filler?

It's so fucking sad

i call someone a nigger every day yet i don't get that much heat. i just called someone a nigger just 10 minutes ago!

fucking snowflake niggers uptight and shit

this

Watch his latest Podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=_UZbgH3pOBA

difference is, you are not famous and probably never will, nobody gives a flying fuck about you, cause you are nothing more than a random guy

fuckin special snowflake

Ah well honestly they're all money grabbing pseudo-jews and actual jews.

I just bounce on my boys dick really.

did something happen?

Ethan claimed that pewdiepie sounded pretty comfortable using the n word and that he shouldn't have, but idubbbz and Ethan himself have used the word many times over.

twitter.com/commentcopped/status/908905239759036416

You dumb faggot. We don't know him personally, but that doesn't matter. We know his opinion about soem things and thats what people talk about. He is a public figure and reaches so many people so yeah, it is necessary to talk about stuff like this

Really? You are a winny little bitch, OP.
Kys

fuck off, kike.

idubbbz did it the best.

"say nigger"

i honestly don't understand why people are so offended about nigger

i understand that slavery and shit, but come on, i doubt this word is just a slang now, there is difference between a politician saying "we should do something about this prone-to-violence niggers" and pewds just saying this word in a middle of excitement

i see that you are man of arguments

stupid faggot, if you have nothing to say, dont open your cunt mouth

*i don't doubt

checked that shit

Checked

nice quads
I don't blame him, he was angry at someone and in an intense situation, so he chose a bad word to call someone. Let's face it, we all get pretty heated when we play competitive multiplayer games.

i thought jews werent aloud to eat beef

>newfags calling newfags newfags

holy shit he roasted you so hard that you just couldnt even respond. Might as well kill yourself, fucking faggot

>all ethan fanbase saying nigger while shitposting in internet
>saying nigger is racist

well this one is stupid jew

And you can clearly see that he forgot he was streaming for a moment, and to be honest, everyone uses insults like that when they're mad

>public figure
Sort of. Only faggots care about this shit.

I usually love Ethan, but that was the most self-aggrandizing spiel ever. And it didn't need to be an entire fucking podcast. It could have literally been a 2 minute remark "I'm disappointed, but I know Felix isn't actually racist. Hopefully this time he actually learns and we can move on" DONE.

those are big words for an american

Exactly.
Then there's this from Keemstar. He's been defending pewdiepie. After the whole "Alex" thing he's actually been a pretty good guy with people calling him good guy keem, he's trying to redeem himself. He's gotten better than who he used to be.

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/908896437655801856

The Caucasian justification thread, ladies and gentlemen.

Yeah, you're superior, you don't care about politicians or other people who can influence our lives, all you care about is fapping on little hentai girls while your mom makes food for her fat autistic son

>I don't think Felix is a racist person
>but

this guy...

it's almost like an allegiance to one other youtuber isn't worth risking his whole career

No, I do care about politicians. That's the point. YouTube celebrities are the lowest form of notoriety. It's all Beiber inspired tryhards.

fuck off jew

where the fuck did I call him newfag
you fuckin imbecile

Litearlly alienating yourself from pewdiepie IS risking your whole career

u mean faze rug with his 3m house doesnt care about his fans? you don't say.

MY PREDICTION: In the next 2-5 years we will see A LOT of youtubers going bankrupt. Many of them spend wildly with exotic cars, houses, clothes yet fail to realize those BIG youtube checks only last a short amount of time. Instead of saving the money and living a middle class life for a longer period of time you see many blowing money like fucking crazy. Theres youtubers who were popular 2-5+ years ago who have 3m+ subs only making 100k views today.. many of the popular channels don't have rewatchable content either so it gets consumed and becomes stale very quickly. Youtube as a company loses money, they arent profitable, they don't have to pay these channels as much as they do. Streaming videos online costs A LOT of money in storage. Youtubes advertising will eventually take a big dive once more people realize adblock & companies realize that their ads dont convert. Many big youtubers who look rich really aren't and will probably have financial issues very soon. Selling "merch" isn't a real business, you need views to sell merch, so anyone who tells you they are protected from youtubes ads and they have other income streams they are lying.

Faze rug
Faze banks
Ricegum
Etc..

Though some could always pull a phillip scumbag defranco and e-beg. I still can't believe that asshole barely got any backlash from setting up a patreon. He's double dipping his fans and viewers, get that youtube money, then basically charging people to watch. Fucking dirtbag, his son is autistic

at this point it's saving it

>I can't have an opinion about someone because I haven't talked to them
I like watching content from people on the internet.
Ethan shit on two other people whose content I like to watch, that's all there is to it.
>Why do I care?
What, am I not allowed to have interests in things that aren't essential for my survival in this society?
>Is your life so empty...
Why do you feel the urge to say that my life is void of anything interesting? Are you projecting your own lonely boring life onto me?
Why do you care about what I think about a person you will never meet or talk to yourself?

Have a nice, lonely, day defending youtubers on fucking Sup Forums

You're wrong.

>companies realize that their ads dont convert
kek

i see we get senior marketing super manager over here

marketing works, there are thousands of research for that, yeah of course it sounds like bullshit, but numbers dont lie and that's why companies still invest fuckloads of money in such silly things like internet ads in adblocker era

good talk

>What, am I not allowed to have interests in things that aren't essential for my survival in this society?
NO
WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE

also checked

Stupid faggot whites and your obsession over a word. I bet you lot have the lowest IQs ever. Unable to use other terms of expression out of this galaxy's plethora of words to describe your disapproval of a situation or thing.

"durrrr hurrrrr durrrrrrr blcks use the word so we wanna use it toOOO =(((((("

All this comes down to is $$$$$$. If youve listened to any of their podcasts all they fucking care about is $$$$. simple stuff like hila telling ethan not to do something or "theyll get demonitized" I realize they don't make videos for free but they've crossed the line and become total cocksuckers only caring about money. "oh youtube doesnt pay as well anymore so well make 2 videos a month"

That being said: Their last 10-15 videos have sucked fucking donkey balls. Sam hyde is so much more funny then these two jewbag cocksuckers. PS hila used to be a man named jebidiah

what is a faze rug? is it a youtube founded carpet company?

He has always been a bit of a normie so it doesn't surprise me that he believes what he does.

uhhh 1% conversion rate

Or it could just be that he's gotten used to hearing the word, dumbass. Considering he's playing an online multiplayer game, and there's other people using the word, he had gotten used to hearing it. He just wanted to think of something bad to say and it kind of slipped out. It's not like he was actually saying it towards a black person, he was in a heated situation. You just need to calm down, faggot.

3:34
Talking about videogamedunkey. Fuck that guy and his GF. His GF puts on a stupid fucking baby-voice for attention and I just can't get over it. Like just talk normally you attention whore.

and yet all companies still do that, you fuckin marketing expert, simply because all their data and research shows that this 1% result justifies the costs

do you even know what the fuck are you talking about or are you just mumbling random words

Whatever excuse you tell youself faggot.
Go get triggered by pewdipie saying nigger

>defending youtubers

What?

Out of context but true.

Idk any of these people and youre all faggots. You might as well watch the Kardashians with your boring lives.

it is her normal voice

fuckin idiot, if you are to talk about something, at least know some shit, even if it is such silly thing as some chick's voice

Go suck a jew dick

>there are thousands of research for that
>do you even know what the fuck are you talking about
I think you're just "mumbling random words." Why don't you do thousands of research on English, Pajeet.

yeah, you didnt hear about pewdiepie, even fuckin wall street heard about him, but not you, you fuckin special snowflake

>fuck that guy and his GF.
>proceeds to not criticize dunkey
>only criticizes his GF

IMO dunkey is a pretty funny guy.

But, how dumb are you, user?

grammar
last resort of a person that doesn't know shit

He's a good boy. One of the few good and funny voices of reason online.

Then he should keep making his "funny" content and stop making drama and talk about stuff no one wants to hear

Why do people actually care? Are you actual niggers?

I'm actually not the guy you're arguing with. Go ahead and tag the replies you think are me, I'll screenshot for you. I'm only here to derail, Gumpta

Have you not read any of this thread, user? I mean, sure he's a good guy when it comes to standing up for other people on YT, but he's fucked up recently. Like, he's being a huge hypocrite.

Are you actually dumb? He is the one who defends niggers in this case you fuckin nigger

the amount of cucks in this thread is unholy

I've not heard Ethan's comments on the whole Pewdiepie situation yet, can someone give me a rundown?

See

Kike shaming a white male for saying insensitive things. he really is a typical kike

I am referring to the whole situation to begin with. Why would you bother someone said nigger.

lmao I'm with pewdiepie on this one you absolute moron.
he made a mistake and is sorry for it

>Why would you bother someone said nigger?
Sorry, this question isn't very clear. Do you mean, why am I bothered? Or do you mean, why bother to bring it up?

Jesus christ you motherfuckers are the reason this shit is an issue. You clearly state its a word that carries bad connotations and yet you wonder why having it tied to an entire group of people is a problem?

Yeah, its racist to throw that shit around. If you want to use a slang term in anger, say motherfucker, that shit aint tied to any group.

Well except for incestuous relationships.

triggered nigger spotted.

Watching people on youtube who are only doing youtube for money is pretty stupid. These people are just business people who couldnt give a fuck. Look in the descriptions, buy shirts, books and other merch like wtf? they rely on your child like brains for money its pathetic and if you watch people in a certain scene on youtube theyre all grown up and to act the way they do and be as cringey i'd be ashamed to show my face to my family and friends because shits cringey and low. let them fuckers live a normal life and struggle like we all do. got a problem? then you obviously live at home with mommy and have 0 responsibilities apart from worrying about going to highschool tomorrow because you're a weeabocuck fuckboy loner with no mates

Holy shit dude.
Can yurocucks not NOT talk about America?
What is their obessions

calm down tyrone
aint nobodys gonna steal your KFC Bucket

>mfw you hear "haters are just jealous of you" and think it's some bullshit from self help snakeoil salesmen but then you read shit like this

America really isnt that good though is it? Its not an obsession to talk about a place, but when it constantly happens and goes on then its a problem with your country like any other, just america is alot shitter and many European countries dont like Americans because of their obnoxiousness and pessimist minds outside of America.

why are jews always so obnoxious?
cant you just all leave to israel so we can nuke you of the planet?

youtube.com/watch?v=GxHilNze010

hypocrite

>
nice

I mean why would anyone bother to begin with. Is this a western thing?

Im not jealous ive never aspired to be a youtuber so i envy no one that does it. But if you cant see the truth right infront of you then sky is pink, santa's real and mr chin cant cook

>THREAD DEFENDING JEWISHRY
>Underage faggots

Do you not understand the question?

love these gay ass youtube threads

you fags are all up in this soap opera shit like it means something

gives me something to laugh about, so thanks!

yeah i never watch him
he is like a youtube dad
better yet a grandpa that has to show his wife too
then talks a bunch of shit how it isnt cool
just a big jew dad nigger
he also makes me hate rick and morty and alex hirsch

Yeah you really sound like you laugh atm, more like a butthurt faggot

Dude you probably work some shit job at a fast food place or something equally as degrading and are upset you can't make big money doing something that you enjoy doing that's as easy as making YouTube videos. You can just feel the spite from your comments.