Minnesota's chubby fucktoy

Minnesota's chubby fucktoy.

Degrade her for nudes

how are you that chubby but still have b cups. id still fuck her though

B cup is accurate lol

me likey that muffin top

Show em what he wants Kate

i have eyes like a hawk. he looks less good in this picture though. it shows how huge her chin is. and her tits look like udders. still would fuck. you can tell shed do dirty shit

man id suck those fat tits for days

more

lots of daddy issues we have to thank for that lol

get those tits out for the internet

shed look better with those panties stuffed in her mouth

100% agree, their huge too so

No

love this fatty- would bang love the cellulite

make her squeal

I see that body type here alot, such as Dwarf-Chan, WHY is it hot though? Someone wanna explain their tastes to me?

i just like fat girls
all of them

i didnt say she was hot, i said i would fuck her. generally i prefer the tits to come out more than the stomach which this slut barely does. plus i dont really like her face a lot. shes about 4.5/10 however, i love thick sluts. just not too thick

fair

You must love Dwarfchan then

face down?

would dump load inside while watching ass bounce

if thats her id need to see face, looks alright from there
she looked better here

GODDAMN them thighs - fucking gold

that's how my roommate took his turn

where she from

ass is her best feature

I bet she takes it in the ass becauss thats her only redeeming feature to get any sex

ew no. shes got a fat face/head. i prefer the kind of face that stll looks good even when shes fat, like you know she isnt really supposed to be fat genetically, shes just lazy. she has pretty eyes though. maybe its just a bad pic

Univ of mn proud

it looks pretty good there. i would smash that slut hard in that position

With the help of college bars, her pooper has been trained

eh if she has no std sti ... i would fill her ass full of cum after a few drinks... probably not spending the night tho

Have you got anything to prove she takes it effectivly in the pooper since she is a fat slut

gotta keep her face down

Algorhythmically I guess something has to be her best feature... doesn't make it good, though.

I'll dig around but ya

Let's see that used up pussy

Would you let her spend the night? lol or toss her out to stagger home?

Might be. She's still quite popular here

fair judgement

nah man i would smash her at her place and tell her ill be right back and leave... she wouldnt feel too bad tho cause it would happen more than once and she would enjoy it cause i would bring pizza

show em piggy

context

This guy got dubs you gotta give him what he asked for

I'd probs roll her out of my house after I was done unless she some how managed to go above and beyond the call of her whore cunt

left her sloppy and not cleaned up on the couch like this once, 2 roommates came by and snapped pics as they got in at 3am

yeah she would know she is just there for my cum but it brings her pleasure... every now and then i would come over let her suck me off for a bit then fuck her doggy fill up one of her holes (birth control) and hell she could be watching the kardashians and eating pizza while i slam her for all i care... once im done give her a kiss on the cheek maybe a hug and head out

You ever hog tie her and just leave her in the living room so your roomie has somethin to do if he gets bored? Cause I would

Ikr? Must feel nice on your cheeks

bump...?

why is this girl getting so much hate. there are far worse looking girls out there
would bang for sure

thats what were saying

Did you even read the thread?

I personally think shes kinda cute in an odd way but op wanted hate and I wanted more pictures.

Vids please! Masturbated to her taking it doggy a few times.