19 years old and balding

>19 years old and balding
pic releated

a shaved head looks better than a head with all hair on top missing. 40 y.o neckbeards btfo

You can get that hair again shit from a chemist to save what you have left mate

i had a friend that started going balled when he was 20. I used to make fun of him all the time. was hilarious. anyway, best to not give a fuck and start shaving your head when you start losing more. you're one of the lucky bastards that got handed some dodgy genes. baldness runs in family lines.

Enjoy your life of never getting laid, baldy.

so no ones going to say the obvious... thats called your Crown... and the split in ur hair is ur part(s) from that crown. Enjoy literally nothing being wrong.

possibly due to overly high testosterone. you may develop a god-tier square jaw over the next few years if you dont have one already. not all bad

Just shave your head op, as long as you aren't a babyfaced bitch you can probably pull the look off fine. Embrace it

Finasteride + Minoxodil. You'll save what you have and grow some back. Or go shave it and go bald. Up 2 U.

No.. just no.

Tried this combo for about 6 months myself. Caused my dick to stop working properly, and didn't fix a damn thing.

I'd recommend steering clear of this garbage and just shave your head. It's over. Fight a battle you can win.

This and only this.

Source: 30 year old actually balding guy

pureraria mirifica
it's a very powerful estrogen imitator and will stop hair loss when taken constantly from about 500mg a day usually
only side is you're going to grow small boobs, so make sure to work your pecs

Shave your head and grow a beard

Fin works great but the side effects are underrated. It's WAY higher than the 1% reported or something. I've even heard they can be permanent when you're on it for a decade plus.

Caused your dick to stop working? 6 months? No and no. Doesn't even get to an effective level in your system till at least a year. It was all in your head... your bald, bald head.

time to become a skinhead

You have no idea what you're talking about. It can take up to a year for noticeable hair growth
(which may never happen). The drug is in your system and can effect your estrogen levels much sooner than that.

It's a dialed-down dose of a prostate drug. I'm sure those prostate cancer patients were asked to wait a year for their treatment to take effect too, right?

I do in fact know what I'm talking about. But stay bald - makes us full head of hair folk look young and virile.

Yea, nothing says virile like flowing locks of hair on your little noodle body. Do a little digging into what aggravates hair loss. I'll give you a hint - it's the same shit that makes your dick hard.

I'm taking 0.5mg of finasteride a day for about 5 years now, haven't had any side effects so far