Sup Forums Creates a MMO - Part 4 - Classes

Sup Forums Creates a MMO - Part 4 - Classes

Okay. It's time to decide the classes.

Post names, description and possibly pictures of the classes you wish to

contribute.

Dubs will have their classes implemented.

Parts we have been through:
Name
Plot
World

Current information on the mmo can be found here:
pastebin @ /g2s4FUfy

Dick Wizard, a Wizard that shoots dicks from his magic staff because Sup Forums only cares about dicks and literally nothing else

There is also Dick Warrior, a legendary hero that dual wields BBC

roll for this

and roll for this

Don't forget Dick Priest, a hero that shoots dicks up other peoples asses and the dicks squirt magic liquid that heals people when it is lodged into an ass

Dick Rogue, a hero that dual wields asian dicks and can steal from people, he's also black

Dick Merchant, sometimes magical shekels pop out of enemies when he attacks, gives passive gold boost to party

Dickzerker, whenever this guy sees a dick he goes into rage mode and deals massive damage with unarmed attacks

Dick Ranger, a hero whos weapon shoots a variety of dicks. Some explode, some poison enemies

Moral of the story is: OP is a massive faggot as usual and every MMO is the same.

Roll

I was going to contribute but I think the Psionic's might have been off set in their usual predictions. Also is that dragon fucking a lady. Lol. Check out this picture of this hero class reading a thing called book. (My character would be Bardy McTwoSphincts Master Player of the Bran Horn and has the ability 'Twin Shits')

I'm not OP you cock gobbling furfag

OP here. Pretty much why I'm doing this.

lol What about wanting to be Op?

What a fucking faggot you are taking this seriously. It's supposed to be a fucked up a MMO you cocksucking cowtitty looking oompa loompa.

Here's a class:
furfags - instant ban when you choose to play as that
bronies - same as furfags

Lol what the fuck are you talking about you Cancer Cyst.

impregnation wizard, a wizard that impregnates any female enemy, turning them into slaves with a chance of birthing a baby creature, depending on what race or animal was impregnated.

human woman: %50 chance of birth.

dragon:%5 chance of birth. baby dragon will grow up to be pet/fighter one of most powerful pets.

impregnation chance depends on how close the animal/creature to the original wizards race and level of the female .

dragon impregnation chance is too high imo. if the dragon is a raidboss that requires many people like WoW's bosses then it would make more sense. also that skill must have a decent CD when used on said dragon

no i mean i a normal dragon

a raid boss would have a 0.5% chance

>baby dragon will grow up to be pet/fighter one of most powerful pets.

has to be a difference between regular dragon pets and raid boss pets

Big Man Tyrone, a gains strength from the fags but powerful on his own

one of the most powerful NORMAL pets/fighters
raid boss pet's would be like 10 times stronger than the best normal pet