A daily reminder that Andy Sixx log and shitted threads are cancer...

A daily reminder that Andy Sixx log and shitted threads are cancer. These gay scat fetishists posting them are ruining this site.

Then do something about it

What are you trying to accomplish here? You literally just created another fucking thread for it

If enough people felt this way, these fuckers would get banned or at least nobody would respond to them. I don't think my thread is really going to help them.

Yeah now we have to have logthreads and anti-log threads every day.

It is a network of people. Hit has to be. No one person sits and creates all of these pictures and 15 to 20 threads redundantly, every single hour, every single day unless they are over-privilegely rich and have fuck all to do all day besides be on here for hours at a time, everyday, pushing the same bullshit spam.

It is either a raid from other website(s) or from another board by a group of people. Same as that whole my little pony cancer that went on a few years ago on here. It wouldn't be surprised if it were that same group posting this new cancer.

Also, this is 'Sup Forums - Post Whatever The Fuck You Want'. I hardly think mods are gonna do crap about this. But spam is spam and it should be treated as such. Even for a board like this.

Whoever is behind this had time in advance to create those images. I'm convinced both of their threads are samefagged.

umad?

and constant cuck posting is okay?

I notice this same pattern when I am on here

>race bait
>politics
>pepe
>the retarded "log" threads
>celeb thread

The person/people follow this same pattern but not in that particular order. I always figured it was Sup Forums or reddit behind this. Whoever it is, literally autistic. That word gets thrown around a lot. But these people - LITERALLY autistic.

>These gay scat fetishists posting them are ruining this site.

100% agree. Nuke them on sight, permaban them.

This asshole. BAN HIM ALREADY.

grow up

nah, just Sup Forums

the rest of Sup Forums is fine with all the shit suckers contained here

Jesus Christ what is this your first week here?

>But spam is spam and it should be treated as such
this

>permaban them
not possible. they chain their IP or are behind a VPN or proxy.or else we would not see these threads so often.

We want sixx
We want sixx
We want sixx

No it's not, but this alternative is as cancerous.

actual logs of shit are better than gay threads

I'm not a newfag, user. I'm just tired of lame log jokes that aren't funny. These people have the mind of first-graders, and their ruining the greatness of this site.

This

Fuck Russia TBH

It's just a forced meme and you're only feeding it by replying.

Forced memes are cancer. The only ones feeding them are the assholes posting them.

Logging in

Back in the day most vpns and proxies were banned to stop cp and such.
They've banned a ton of users back in the day, most notably when the gay fish episode from South Park came out and half the threads were Kanye Jokes, you'd get banned for "Stupid Kanye bullshit".

There was a massive rule 34 spamwave yesterday with a picture of April O'Neil guessing those guys got banned too.

Guessing everything's coming up Milhouse