>calls him a vile slug
Lads someone get on this hausen character

nth for cuteboys

getting my daily dose

youtube.com/watch?v=0M91g4OlGEY

tories utterly btfo

Anime

NEED a Bulgarian bf

What sort of spices are you meant to add to a stir fry?

I'd post on /ck/ but I'd prefer an answer now rather than in 3 days later.

eurovision opening ceremony

youtu.be/LwFCH2eJWoU
Naughty little choon for you man

>i only like skinny boys
you're not even gay
fuck off

If you had to give up one for the next 672 hours:
> Caffeine
> Nicotine
> Alcohol
> Sugar (processed)
> Water*
> Carbs
* You can drink other drinks, just not anything that's 90+% water

Which would it be?

need a bf as well

he's still on about me wow
reckon he'll still be talking about me in a month?

for me it's the mcchicken

HOWLING ARE TIM. Would send him a message but he would propably shoot up his local aldi

marion

Leave him alone you CUNTS

now that I'm settled i really need to get a gym membership and start going again
I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter.

you're right i'm not gay but i do like boys too

tall skinny boys with shaved heads a cute

REALLY hope she loses

Is Sphock worth selling stuff on?
Are there any other apps that get more traffic?

Just looking through my old pics from a couple of years ago and found this pic of a jar of Mr Naga. Have you guys tried it? It's hot as fuck.

Horrendous post
H-hi

don't consume most of this trash anyways
water and alcohol are all I want
even for water I drink more tea

Nicotine because I don't smoke

Alcohol easily because I normally go several months without having a drink anyway.

If it was coffee rather than caffeine then I could do that without difficulty either but caffeine is in a lot of shit so it's less simple.

hope she wins x

absolutely CONVINCED I have seen this post before, years ago

is it an ancient gimmick or something? very freaked out right now

LEAVE
TIMOTHY
ALONE

Nicotine
I've been nicotine free for almost 178,000 hours
another 672 hours couldn't hurt

caffeine or alcohol, no problems matey

thoughts lads
youtube.com/watch?v=PFyMhNZB-lc

i think you should leave this mentally ill man alone desu

:3

picking dried skin off my feet :3

alcohol, easily

thai green curry spices
coconut milk

wish Anzu would piss in my mouth

please wake up
you've been in a coma for 3 years
/brit/ is just a reoccuring dream of yours, no one here is real

There was a massive hole in my post. I should have prefaced it with "of the things you use".

Post convos with tim
Is he actually?

Belarus will win Eurovision
Screencap this post

is it from apocalypse now? or a similar film

could give up any easily apart from carbs. really like bread, pasta and rice

screaming at these

If you use tools (toenail clippers, scalpel, penknife etc) you can get much more skin and it feels more satisfying.

Used to absolutely destroy the skin around my fingers with a variety of tools and tweezers all throughout my teenage years.

Garlic, ginger, white pepper, soy sauce, lemon juice is okay. You can mix your own sauce or get it in a packet (Satay, Hoi Sin, Sweet and sour etc) from your local Sainsbury's/Tesco for pretty cheap.

I read about a good technique for mixing flavours in authentic east asian sauces. Bit in depth for this general but I'll type it out if you want it.

Why do people feel sorry for Tim?

I personally think we should step up the harassment campaign a gear

still setting used to my big boy scooter
if I crash and get mangled my insurance probably won't cover it since i'm driving illegal

LEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGS
LEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGS

wonder if Carl Sagan was alive today would he have ended up making a show similar to the one Bill Nye is doing currently?

vile paki

Is he actually?

might try that cheers

Is there such a thing as upper- or middle-class people in the north? Seems like literally everyone is working-class, at least until you get to Edinburgh.

I reckon there is some ginger in the cupboard, there's definitely garlic (granules) and soy sauce. I'll give them a go, cheers la.

>Why do people feel sorry for Tim?
>I personally think we should step up the harassment campaign a gear

LEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGSLEAVE TIM ALONE HE IS MENTALLY ILL YOU VILE SLUGS

I'm mentally ill too though

Fuck Tim he deserves everything he gets

Black pepper is fine if you don't have white.

why are JFs so racist

well i use all at least once a month
caffeine or alcohol, no problems matey

pro-tip: tim's not actually mentally ill, he's just a dumb blithering idiot

lib dems won my council seat and then got battered outside a restaurant a few hours later

what's tims best video?

>I personally think we should step up the harassment campaign a gear

some1 redpill me on eurovision

When the group of teenagers are chilling out the front

Howling

what harassment campaign

when the teenagers were outside his window and started messing him about

eu version of specsavers

political voting

be as gay as possible and you will earn bonus points

Britain always finished last

youtube.com/watch?v=_U_G-ldJcws

lads ffs i've stopped
marcus hausen is over

Israel's in it even though they're not even near Europe, coincidence??

Billy Nye has always pandered to kids. That's exactly what his new show is. He's famous for a show he did for Disney for God's sake.

Carl Sagan did explicitly the opposite. He knew people expected over simplified garbage and he made cosmos challenging and engaging. He pushed people's areas of understanding. He simplified in so much as it wouldn't need a Master's to understand, but he kept it very intellectual.

What are you doing in Nam and where are you, Hanoi?

Drew this for a Sup Forums thread a long time ago. We were drawing film scenes in MS Paint and others had to guess the film.

Can you guess what film I was drawing, /brit/?

Anzus feet look really strong imagining those feeties on my rock solid cock

Ah yes

youtu.be/Y4gGf19tEVU

link please

Is there anything worse than being a boring, awkward bastard? Knowing that you're objectively not that ugly, not fat, and people who are definitely less physically attractive than you have cute gfs but because you're so horribly unpleasant to interact with no girl will EVER want to be intimate with you or spend any length of time tolerating your presence.

/brit/ staying in Tim's business sunshine

I wonder who has the most prestigious job on /brit/

Surely we have a doctor here

good, you autistic little sad case

me middle right

FUCK OFF VILESLUGS

doctor pepper

alcohol i suppose
i know its bad for me, the only reason i do it is because i'm a hedonist

yes this is me

even boring around my mates but when I'm in a group I'm a normie

eastern euros take it seriously
western euros took it seriously in the past but now just treat it as a joke

Don't stop you fucking bender

Don't let these soppy cunts influence you, start to switch the posts up and really mess with his head

I'm a Supreme Court Judge in Toronto. I had good times with Ford posting on Sup Forums and doing ketamine.

I'm in like a suburb city of Saigon to the north
I'm here because I was bored

underrated Tim video that I can't find anymore: bloke is outside doing some work on the healthcare business across from Tim's flat, Tim goes outside, walks up to the guy, films him and mumbles schizophrenically, bloke stares at Tim for a bit then into the camera wondering what the fuck is going on.

heh... we are anonymous... we are legion...

expect us.