The government offers you a $15,000/per year job as an abortionist...

The government offers you a $15,000/per year job as an abortionist. You must perform at least 200 abortions to meet the yearly quota. Additionally, you will make an additional $800 for every baby after the quota. You will also make an additional $100 per abortion, as you can sell the clinic's aborted fetuses to local Chinese restaurants. There will be no shortage of babies to abort. Would you take the job?

Only if I could keep their brains

Dr. Deletus?

>Would you take the job?

Does it include meals?

S/b 1,500,000 per year.

>Does it include meals?
Yes

Yes. Fetuses aren't people. People speak English.

Can I keep the lips?

It's your tip!

Sounds like it. There has been a shit ton of old Sup Forums thread reposting lately. Even more so than normal, newfags must have found the archives

Don't want the tips.
that would be gay

murdering babies was never this cheap

If I can only babort colored people's spawn. I would make Hitler look like a fucking joke,

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

You can't reliably use periods. You'd only make yourself look like a joke, you fucking nigger.

[citation needed]

That pay is shit.

ur wiener is small and u smell like poop lol

NIGGER

This seems to be the case, oh well

This fine gentleman.

That's not nearly enough money to live on.

ok 17k ?

Yes gladly and hopefully most will be niggers

A government job is basically guaranteed to be 35K+ AT LEAST where I'm from, and even that's for jobs without a college requirement.

So I did the math. I make 75k now. I would need to abort 264 kids to make my current living. Based on 75k-15k-2k (mandatory 200 baby bonus of 100 per fetis to Chinese) / 900(net profit per over 200)= 64.4+mandatory 200=264.4
I need to pop 22 fuckers a month to stay on course.

So, with some quick research I found that an abortion takes 5-10 minutes. Realistically though I can probably only schedule 5 or 6 a day.
So we'll say I get five a day, five days a week, for weeks a month, that puts me on track for 1200 total aborted babies. Or $915000, being that my pay has increased by 12 times, yes I would be an abortionist.

See Maybe if you weren't lazy NEETs and knew what inventive pay was you could be making nearly a million dollars as well.