It's Halloween and your son wants you to take him to a party. He comes downstairs dressed like this, what do?

It's Halloween and your son wants you to take him to a party. He comes downstairs dressed like this, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MfnJJVf_EgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

punch him in the face

Abort

Is murder an option?

Get higher than a motherfucker

Fuck his ass

Well first, I would that he's wearing a daddy's little monster shirt. I would then pose the question, "What is the implicit meaning of this phrase." Realizing that the word monster is also used in the title of the movie: Monsters vs. Aliens, I would come to the conclusion that my son been genetically modified. In a rush I would contact the authorities and allow them to take all necessary measures to protect the community as a whole so that nobody else will receive modification of the human genome. Thank you for your time.

take him to the party, drop him off, tell him to enjoy the party

Be jelly my wife isn't as fuckable as my son.

tell him to work on his dick tucking skills if he wants to trap guys at the party

I'd probably drop him off at the party then go home and fap to the idea of him getting boned.
A better man might just fuck him and go to the party and fuck his friends too.

Don't know.
Why not ask Liev Schrieber?

Take him to the party and on arrival hand him a roll of condoms.

>Thank you for your time.
give it back

Tell him he looks like a faggot. And that's ok. But he can walk to the party because I'm disowning him. If he wants to be gay he can be gay. I don't care. But I won't tolerate or condone this flamboyant faggotry under my roof.

>god damn it
>I raised you better then this
>Batman: tas version of Harley Quinn is the superior version
> I am ashamed of creating such a pleb

I get more disgusted by the fact it's suicide squad Harley and not classic. Tell him he looks stupid.

Tell him to up his tits game

its one thing to let your kid "express themselves" but doesnt matter if it was male or female you shouldnt let your child dress up like a slutty/extremely sexual character

Fuck him in the ass. Bareback. And creampie balls deep in dat ass.

this
I would tell him Im ashamed and ask him why he can't be like the pic realted neighbor boy who dressed up as non suicide squad Harley

>bend him over
>fuck his tight little boi pussi
>make sure to cum deep inside him
>force him to suck my cock clean
>abuse that little bitch on the daily, feeding into their daddy issues

youtu.be/MfnJJVf_EgE

Shave his balls, and stroke him off. lick off all his jizz.
eat his ass and chew on it like a piece of gristle.
fuck him raw, cum inside, buttplug it in. make him eat my sweaty ass till I'm hard, and fuck him deep again using my own jizz for lube.
repeat until exhausted, make him drink my post-fuck piss.

My mom and I were speaking about Schrieber, and I randomly asked her if she would be ashamed if I cosplayed as Harley Quinn, she said no. I guess I know who I'm going as this Halloween :3

wow sauce on this hottie?

Get an abortion

do you ever wear your mom's clothes when you're home alone?

No, I have my own clothes lol

pix please

Wait for my son to come downstairs and not my pet faggot

take him back upstairs and give him a good butt pounding.

damn. i love you.

Beat him

Take him back up and pump his butt

Lmao thanks

I want to choke you till your head pops like a zit with that fucking terrorist rag around your neck.

Then f your corpse

so um... kik? lmao

so um... kik? bahahaha.

C-C-Choke me, daddy :^)
I don't use Kik, sorry dudesss

show bewbs and benis

Show boypussy

kiss him

ugh not fair... Youre too cute. Make one!!

>too cute
>no face
face or gtfo

>under the skin, it hides a very ugly secret

Closest thing to a face pic I'm gonna upload
I might make one sometime, about a dozen people have asked me so far