What kind of pizza does Sup Forums like?

what kind of pizza does Sup Forums like?

pickle pizza w/bbq sauce

not kidding, pickles and bbq sauce are my two favorite flavors

>Stone baked base
>Tomato puree
>Mozzarella
>Memes
>Meme sauce

pickel ricke hahaeaerh

pic related

"Swedish" kebab-pizza with salad.

Thick, cheesy, hot, with chicken and whatever other toppings. The "hot" and "cheesy" parts are the most important. If that isn't an option, a good thin de nero is great.

Pepperoni

semen and pubic hair

/fit/ everyone

I prefer your classic "white" pizza with plenty of spinach. A good meat lovers with BBQ sauce instead of red sauce, albeit a bastardization, is fucking delicious.

Spinach fuck yeah, with some mozzarella and it's perfect

Burger King

What the fuck is that thing in your original pic

That looks fucking great

You want pizza pits?

cease it

cheese pizza. pepperoni is gross

CEASE IT

pineapple and bacon on white

fucking divine

do you like a cute slice of that delicous cheese?

BBQ Chicken Bacon + diced red onions

13 year old pizza.

Not op but thats a french macroon

Combination pizza

simple pepperoncini pizza or shoarma

dear god

You call two full slices of tomato in the center and no where else great?

pickles are great on pizza, my family orders this cheeseburger pizza from papa johns: pickles, ground beef, bacon, cheese

Salad pizza. Had Caesar salad pizza once. Wasn't bad. Thought it was gonna be soggy shit before but was fresh and I picked it up and brought it home uncovered so steam didn't wreck the lettuce. I like home made pizza most though and legit Caesar salad is kind of too much for me to be bothered to fuck around with. Anchovie paste and egg or whatever it is I forget now

I wasn't implying CP, retard

I ordered a pizza with banana peppers, feta cheese, chicken, and spinach. Thinking this combo was going to be godly. The chicken and feta were bland and the spinach was dried out. Banana peppers were good.

How is the spinach prepared on your pizza? Is it under the cheese? Any idea why the feta was bland? Because of cooking? It wasn't melted.

The chicken just wasn't seasoned. And it was br east meat cut into cubes. Would've preferred something more like pulled pork, but chicken.

I like a big slice of... whatever

My nigga

We stopped carrying that

How can you stop carrying that? It is literally 4 ingredients. Do you mean they stopped carrying pickles or what? Because I am sure they still have the other 3.

Because it uses a special zesty burger sauce and pickles. We no longer have those

I like pepperoni, my favourite however is cheese pizza.

Oh :( That's a shame. I wasn't the guy you originally replied to btw, I was jwing how they could discontinue something so simple. I hate when restaurants do that.

Jalapeno peppers and chicken on pizza is cash money nigga

tell me more about your pizza

Me too, it should have been added as a permanent menu item. I have to tell people all the time we don't have it anymore which is stupid

TOTINO'S PIZZA ROLLS SUPREME

>filename
Thats a macaron you fucking moron

stfu nigger its a green oreo

When did they start making those

since your bitch ass nog got here