How did the US government get so far ahead of other countries in technology by at least 100 years

How did the US government get so far ahead of other countries in technology by at least 100 years.

Was it Operation Paperclip that took the best Nazi scientists back to the US to work at NASA and the CIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

secretsun.blogspot.com/2016/04/lucifers-technologies-fallen-from-sky.html
secretsun.blogspot.com/2016/04/lucifers-technologies-land-of.html
secretsun.blogspot.com/2016/05/lucifers-technologies-devils-in-details.html
secretsun.blogspot.com/2016/05/lucifers-technologies-baal-laboratories.html
secretsun.blogspot.com/2016/05/lucifers-technologies-horned-and-hidden.html
secretsun.blogspot.com/
secretsun.blogspot.com/2012/03/wizards-workings-and-walk-ins-on-lam.html
secretsun.blogspot.com/2015/06/wizards-workings-and-walk-ins-be-my.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARAUDER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_Group
youtube.com/watch?v=Bfa9HrieUyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-cy4QwAPXOk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_Weapon_System.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vX8Z2MDYX3g
youtube.com/watch?v=l7J3kJ5Ae3A
youtube.com/watch?v=wkoFoaF_-R8
hyperstealth.com/Quantum-Stealth/
youtube.com/watch?v=ytnKJ_hOSys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing–Sikorsky_RAH-66_Comanche
youtube.com/watch/?v=JhqZfqvqz6k
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2745797/Scientists-claim-telepathy-success-sending-mental-message-one-person-4-000-miles-away.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>its a UFO episode

we /x/ now

though sometimes i have dreams of ufos and they spook me

>Operation Paperclip

Yeah pretty much. Thanks to the Nazi scientists NASA was created.

It's not unidentified. It's identified as US government property.

They have spaceships that can fold space to anywhere in the local group of space.

I would say Paperclip did a lot in terms of rocketry and aerospace. Navy and weaponry haven't advanced nearly as much. Hell, we still use M2's from WWI.

The railgun is promising for the navy.

Take it or leave it, OP:

secretsun.blogspot.com/2016/04/lucifers-technologies-fallen-from-sky.html

secretsun.blogspot.com/2016/04/lucifers-technologies-land-of.html

secretsun.blogspot.com/2016/05/lucifers-technologies-devils-in-details.html

secretsun.blogspot.com/2016/05/lucifers-technologies-baal-laboratories.html

secretsun.blogspot.com/2016/05/lucifers-technologies-horned-and-hidden.html

last segment:
secretsun.blogspot.com/

secretsun.blogspot.com/2012/03/wizards-workings-and-walk-ins-on-lam.html

secretsun.blogspot.com/2015/06/wizards-workings-and-walk-ins-be-my.html

other beings that they killed and salvged technology from. rosewell we got lasers from well, tesla did that but he did not reveal the schmetaics from really its just hard thinking right now you can make a laser gun. You just need the laser pointing part from the pen, some wiring , a plastic holding thing that can hold and screw the parts in and some other shit. Then boom your own futuristc weapon really user this has been around since the 40's the reason why they don't reveal things too us early like flying cars and shit, is because its not safe the military does testing first for citizens then boom we get it in 10-20 years.

and the Internet too.

the Amish are totally right. I feel guilty for being an electrical engineer

Several reasons.

After WW2, all the greatest scientists in the Reich came to work for us.

Then, we had a few "accidents" on our soil that allowed us to salvage tech and information about extremely advanced craft.

The problem is, we cannot reproduce the same craft that we recovered because we are not at that level of technology yet. But. We can use it as leaping stones to give us high edge advantage over our rivals.

Pretty much. The Nazis were geniuses and innovators in science and technology.

I get pretty depressed thinking about how many people hate Hitler

I wish I could own stock in General Atomics. Contracting for them has made me more money than any company I have ever worked for.

Didn't it pass all of it's tests and is deployed on 1 ship now?

Do us all a favor and get working on this hover-pod technology again

Wow holy fuck is this real

Not even reading the articles. He is using "lucifer" as a metaphor.

>le Nazis sooper science meme
If the Nazis were so smart why didn't they win the war?
Why didn't they use those UFOs to bomb DC instead of fucking around with useless jet planes?

Burgerland has some crazy shit.

>"MARAUDER (Magnetically Accelerated Ring to Achieve Ultra-high Directed Energy and Radiation) is, or was, a United States Air Force Research Laboratory project concerning the development of a coaxial plasma railgun. It is one of several United States Government efforts to develop plasma-based projectiles.[1]"

>"As of 1993 the project appeared to be in the early experimental stages. The weapon was able to produce doughnut-shaped rings of plasma and balls of lightning that exploded with devastating effects when hitting their target.[5] The project's initial success led to it becoming classified, and only a few references to MARAUDER appeared after 1993. The project may or may not have been scrapped some time after 1995."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARAUDER

becuase america the british and the fucking french had a bigger army, germany had almost nothing except jets a few subs carriers. If they had way more atleast subs they could have made a sea invasion.

what does local group of space mean

Yep, if you can imagine it, they likely have already invented it

Yes and it's pretty fucking old tech as well.

"looks like I found the problem with yer education system maam"

The "nazi super scientist" bullshit is fucking stupid and comes from people watching nazi superweapon shows on shit like the history channel. Yes some of those scientist helped with the early stages of our space program, but their contribution is completely overblown. The US has an excellent university system (though these are quickly being ruined by leftists) and a capatilist ultra competitive mindset within the defense industry which is being fed with ungodly amounts of money.

>but their contribution is completely overblown
mfw your ignorance

Sounds like a pop reference to the "local group of galaxies".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_Group

The US has some of the finest minds in the world, they do produce genius. But I actually think they have down-played the German involvement, since it's best if the masses ignored the reality of the situation taking place

>Freemasonry
What is this supposed to imply?

Any more?

disease that kills only niggers when?

To go to space you gotta be a straight up G

All the good ones have sound

Yea, it's from the 60's or some shit. The idea was to have ultra mobile infantry. It was loud as fuck, dangerous, and practically impossible to shoot from so it was canned.

>roswell incident happened in the US
>US is the only country with operational stealth tech
Not a coincidence

HOVER BOARDS WHEN?

see:

nigger doesn't even know about Zhitkur

Whites under 18 are now a minority?

Roswell incident. We've been wringing that one dry for decades.

Education isn't primarily funded in the US. For the most part it's a state government expenditure. you should know that by now.

The shadow isn't even going in the right direction.

They already exist, but they only hover on a special metal surface. Also they're near impossible to steer.

>5th dimensional materials casting 3rd dimensional shadows

damn i just wanted to like fly around on hoverboards and shit yo

youtube.com/watch?v=Bfa9HrieUyQ

It's a jet engine, it's real, it's not alien technology.

It doesn't have much fuel, it's loud, it's easy to become unbalanced and tip over, and there's nothing you can really do with it.

USA are really in another league. You guys have rumors going from rail guns to time warping ships and invisibility and shit.

Meanwhile, in my country:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cy4QwAPXOk

rail guns aren't a rumor.

time warping spaceships and invisibility are just tinfoil hat bullshit

invisibility is fundamentally real, requires negative refractive index materials but is so far only possible for a single frequency of light at a time and has only been proven with microwaves, not visible light.

We have laser planes.
Also lasers on ships, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_Weapon_System.
Since it's light speed computer can aim it accurately with no need to lead target, could light somali pirates head on fire at range.

lol are you fucking stupid nigger?

yeah but if a spec of dirt gets on the lens oh noes...

I don't understand how invisibility would work in case of an aircraft, vehicle, or man?
How would you transmit image from behind tank correctly to other side?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vX8Z2MDYX3g

but but BUT, you can fly around Flash Gordon

You could have a chameleon like skin that could change colors, and cameras mounted all over, so every side changes to the color that the camera opposite of it sees.

It wouldn't be true invisibility, but it would be like Predator cloaking. Not perfect but very effective.

TECHNOLOGY

its pretty easy mang

youtube.com/watch?v=l7J3kJ5Ae3A

>tfw you will never see the US unleashing it's entire supertech arsenal and go full 7 hours war on the entire world and win.
Why live?

Just to add, visible light cloaking wouldn't even be that useful since your heat signature would still be visible on infrared.

Oh yeah that could be reasonable attempt at invisibility. Sort of like this thermal version youtube.com/watch?v=wkoFoaF_-R8

I guess he was just bullshitting about negative refraction index applying to it.

Based off the website gonna call it a crank or pr stunt.
hyperstealth.com/Quantum-Stealth/

if drumpf makes it in the white house I can imagine that happening pretty soon.

>Was it Operation Paperclip that took the best Nazi scientists back to the US to work at NASA and the CIA?
Reminder that we were already ahead of the Nazis in everything but rocketry and jet engines. The "Nazis wuz the most technologically advanced ever of all time" meme needs to die.

Shit crashed in Russia too. They were just quieter about it.

i've already brought this up but niggers didn't listen lol

>he doesn't know that the German scientists gave most of their credit to Goddard, an American
yfw you're a fucking idiot naziboo leaf

I'm listening, do tell

Pretty accurate.

Von Braun is to Goddard as Boeing is to the Wright bros.

We won't get that tech, ever, it gives us too much freedom.
Eventually they won't even want us using our own regular cars, instead they'll push to get us all using public transport so we can be more easily monitored.

The hilarious thing is that the fucking V-2 that Von Braun designed was built solely from Goddard's work. It was so identical to Goddard's work that when Goddard got a hold of one he flipped his shit because he thought Nazi spies were stealing his shit.

ok basically we were mad jelly that the US got their hands on a downed ufo

so stalin gave direct orders to actively hunt down any mofo that decided to fuck about in our skies

we happened to have a top secret military base called Kapustin Yar where we did all sorts of hardcore shit

it just so happens that the curious little space niggers decided to fly around and check out our top secret base

this is when one of our based fighter jets kamikazied the cunt and brought it down literally at our most secret military base

we back engineered the nigger and the rest well is history

youtube.com/watch?v=ytnKJ_hOSys

Reminder that we literally pulled stealth helicopters out of random storage facility and invaded pakistan with them. Stealth helicopters that no one knew existed.

You talking about Tunguska? Or is there something else?

see

You fucker. I was about to go to sleep. Not for another 45 minutes I guess.

>Stealth helicopters that no one knew existed.
>that no one knew existed
You realize that stealth helicopters have been public knowledge since the 90's right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing–Sikorsky_RAH-66_Comanche

To have a Blackhawk outfitted with 90's tech only makes sense. Sorry you were out of the loop.

He's correct.

Rail guns aren't quake level yet but they have been tested at sea on some boats, it's not a secret.
And again, search for the invisibility stuff and there is some nanoscale proof of concept stuff and the argument is not focused on if it's possible.

Well when you say technology you obviously mean military technology, which is fair since military technology often paves the way for civil technology. I believe the reasons are

1. A massive budget on military technology
2. Unmatched living conditions and freedom for local and foreign experts
3. Instances of "brain drain" such as the Jewish immigration before and during WW2 (very important for the nuclear and thermonuclear bombs), as well as operation paperclip
4. A strong tradition of military engineering dating back to the formation of the country

Doesn't mean they can see the Swedish subs coming though.

We were ahead on civil tech too. I know it's fun to meme on America about how we're backward hillbillies, but the reality is that we were extremely far ahead of everyone then AND now. If you don't believe me, go ask Kruschev how well it went when he tried to overturn that stone and that technology had been obsolete well before kitchen debates took place. There's a reason we quite literally had them in every home.

бpaвo

The DAPR EATR robot is hellish.

Im on phone so youll have to search for links.
basically the robot is on tracks and has a huge opening a the front.
Ordinance is attached to it as required.

The reason for the opening is the robot is powered by breaking down organic matter. EG soldiers corpses.
It just rolls around a battlefield being powered by the dead.

Fucking morbid

Are you all demented here? All of you niggers don't even know about your country's most promising project: BlueBeam
youtube.com/watch/?v=JhqZfqvqz6k

> greys fight jews
some /x/-tier shit. No they don't. Jews are placed in power just to control us, cause their masters are lazy for this sorta shit.

>greys fight jews

greys are just the worker bee's m80

That is the fakest video I have ever seen.

Bluebeam was some Reagan era shit man. The theory is that chem trails are seeding the atmosphere with aluminum oxide which will reflect light from strategically placed satellites. Once there is enough aluminum oxide in the atmosphere, the illuminati will use project bluebeam to stage the second coming of Christ. But that's some heavy /x/ shit right there.

>The shadow isn't even going in the right direction.

Easy enough to fix that.. just like those moon landing photos, right?

What the fuck is that video supposed to be.?

>aluminum oxide

what does this have to do with the second coming of christ?

Drlet thuz

They can use the atmosphere as a giant movie screen, basically. And they will project an image that can be seen simultaneously all over the world.

but err the earth is round people would only see like half the screen?

Hence the global satellite arrays that are literally project blue beam....

lol and why do they want to stage the second coming of jebus?

fug dah moslims"?

Russia and the US are FAR MORE advanced than they let normal people know
why should anyone boast with all of their playing cards?
the "modern" technology we see today like prosthetic limbs and computers etc are actualy far more advanced in the hands of military they just dumb shit down so the sheeple/goy can't use them to rebel
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2745797/Scientists-claim-telepathy-success-sending-mental-message-one-person-4-000-miles-away.html
the less powerful weapons people think you have the bigger the suprise when you use them

Because religion is the most powerful and effective tool for controlling mass amounts of people. If they can provide definitive "proof" that Jesus or something is the true "god," then people will blindly follow whatever figurehead they choose to represent said god.

You need to lurk more it sounds like, mate.

This. Just look at the GPS systems. Millitary can pinpoint a location for 30 years whereas civilian GPS are garbage

> russian flag
are you really that stupid?

It's a socio engineering technology to control masses.
Various projections on various parts of the globe. Some will see Jesus, some Muhammad, some Buddha, some will see alien vessels. In return people will blindly follow any commands of their new or old "masters". According to history it only requires >1% of supporters to do a coup, yet there will be at least 10% believers.

Whoa, you're so smart and enlightened.