What's the difference between radical Far Leftists here and Terrorists in Middle East?

What's the difference between radical Far Leftists here and Terrorists in Middle East?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6er1hO3EN4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're right, statues are necessary purely for preserving history.

That's why an Osama bin Laden statue should be raised at ground zero in New York.

If anything, Liberals are worse because at least ISIS takes responsibility for their terror attacks.

The leftists knocking down statues don't murder people.

Meanwhile rightwingers kill people in their parades by running them over.

this statement/argument actually makes sense to liberals

That's... that's not how that works you fucking retard. Holy shit.

You know who you raise statues of? People you want to honor or respect. Not anyone who was important. Of course, maybe that thought process is too advanced for someone who can comprehend putting up statues for honor. You're so fucking retarded, holy shit. Do you think those ancient statutes were of people that the ruler hated? Of course not, faggot. It's plain and simple. Did Sadam Heussien put up statues of himself because he was hated? He wanted respect, obviously.

I can't believe something like this needs to be explained, holy shit. You're a special kind of retard.

> don't murder people

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but you're retarded.

OP is the one saying Confederate statues should be kept, take it up with him.

It's funny you bring up Sadam Heussien. Do you think his statues should still be up? Or are you triggered that your confederate heroes were cucks and lost so now we get to take down their statues?

>Implying America has history
A couple of 100 years old buildings and 50 years old statues aren't historical, just plain old junk.

>don't murder people
GOOD GOY, FORGET!

ALL RIGHT WING MURDERS ARE CONNECTED THO.....THAT'S DIFFERENT

Those were ancient sculptures, like how sweden's turning viking relics to scrap metal.
leftists are also accountable for at least 90% of the looting and assaults following the election of president Trump, I shouldn't have to source as you can just look it up if you're willing to look on both sides, as there is numerous accounts, many unlisted because of left-winged politics. I'd say so, but when one event (the car incident by actual racists unaffiliated by the 'alt right') happens, and is the ONLY main source-worthy incident that occurred, it's beaten to a pulp.

Now, it's your option to listen, or to blatantly ignore me. I feel both sides, far-right and far-left are incorrect, but the left pleads innocence far more than the right ever dared. I'll respect many, much more had they taken responsibility and dealt with the consequences, but the left doesn't care enough about anyone but themselves to the point of taking other lives or assaulting the innocent.

Otherwise you buggers were just trolling, good on you.

How would you feel if you had to put your tax dollars towards erecting and maintaining statues of people that tried to enslave your people? Walking through your town and seeing a statue every day of someone who didn't even view you as a human?

Name one right winger who complained when they tore down the statue of Lennin?
Just one.
I'm waiting....

Literally everybody pleads innocence for their own stances.

ISIS is the Muslim republicans of the middle east. Fucking conservatives and they're religious cock gobblingness

>falling for that b8
you should hang your fucking head in shame

I still don't view niggers as human. Just parasites.

Oh, noes! Someone is triggered by people wanting to remove statues honoring traitors who wanted to destroy this country and were only erected as a means to intimidate blacks! What ever shall we do?

Fuck off, snowflake.

why does America have statues of traitors to their country?

You realise that when you grow up you have to actually have serious discussions about things right?

>yawn

ISIS are a bunch of Muslims who behead, torture, pillage and rape other Muslims.

Far Leftists are a bunch of white kids who want other white people to be the former, and pretend that they are the latter.

Essentially, far leftists try to fight for disenfranchised people, by disenfranchising them, and making it all about white people.

>being scared of a sculpture
top jej, not sure you know what "snowflake" means

reddit fag calling someone a snowflake, that's a laugh.
oh, and they're called niggers, not "blacks"

All statues and art should exist for as long as we are able to preserve it. If it is no longer part of the modern day culture, put it in a museum or sell it to a collector.

Anyone who destroys any art, no matter how offensive it may be, is destroying history and denying the truth.

These are all productive and thoughtful posts.

See

Reasonable post is reasonable. Well said, user.

I really enjoy that the right completely ignores their own "belief" in small government when it comes down to the removing of statues.

MUH small government is great right up until people on the local level decide to change THEIR statues paid for by THEIR taxes, then all of a sudden it becomes MUH HISTERY.

What a bunch of hypocritical dogshit.

>serious discussions
HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE WUZ A GOOD BOI! WHITE PPL KILLIN US MAYNE, NO JUSTISS

>
>That's... that's not how that works you fucking retard. Holy shit.
>You know who you raise statues of? People you want to honor or respect. Not anyone who was important. Of course, maybe that thought process is too advanced for someone who can comprehend putting up statues for honor. You're so fucking retarded, holy shit. Do you think those ancient statutes were of people that the ruler hated? Of course not, faggot. It's plain and simple. Did Sadam Heussien put up statues of himself because he was hated? He wanted respect, obviously.
>I can't believe something like this needs to be explained, holy shit. You're a special kind of retard.

one wants to force the rest of the world to do only what their god tells them they should be allowed to do.

The other wants to force the rest of the world to do whatever the fuck you want so long as you're not disenfranchising another person from doing the same.

>I really enjoy...

It doesn't sound like you enjoy it at all, user. In fact, it sounds like it makes you very angry.

It's not the sculpture itself, dipshit. It's the knowledge that the community you live in is venerating men who wanted top keep you as a slave. Do try to use your brain once in a while.

Well, when you put it like that.

Good point; well made.

I want to honor and respect Osama Bin Laden, who are you to tell me I can't?

It wasn't even b8 though. The first dude was just saying something sarcastically.
Some fucking people on here.

So move them. Destroying them only shows you are incapable of any critical thoughts have no maturity or patients.

>WAAAHHH I WANT IT DOWN NOW
Go through the legal channels and do things the right way. Otherwise you will be clumped in with the likes of AntiFa/Islamic extremists who destroy art out of rage.

You literal manchild.

Well both have hairy women, beards, they stink. So yeah lots. Oh they are terroists also. Wait one group will kill all fags the other loves them. Guess which one will kill the fags.

>thousands years old stone monuments crafted by a great ancient culture
>metal junk from the last century in the US

yes. totally the same thing.

Choices for white people:
>a) commit racial suicide
>b) be a nazi

That's very naive. ISIS, while religiously motivated, also seeks political and military power - not just religious obedience.

Radical Leftists (as OP called them) are not a cohesive group who all have the same goal. Some do want what you describe but many don't; they have their own ideas built atop that premise.

It's not as simple as you're making out.

the radical far left has large crippling student loan debt.

So because you think blacks are retarded you purposefully act retarded yourself?

user () is right, even though he is a whiny little mouth-breather. The statues should be in museums with a qualifying, contextual plaque about who these men were and where they fit into history.

>It doesn't sound like you enjoy it at all, user. In fact, it sounds like it makes you very angry.

Eh..it's a combination.

It's funny because it's so stupid but it's also maddening because we have to deal with it as a society.

Like a friend getting really hammered and shitting their pants in your house. It's funny because they shat their pants but you know you're gonna have to take care of it at some point.

For the record the majority of Liberals also believe they belong in museums

your here too though

Well people are still tearing them down before local governments can even have a chance to hold a discussion. So it doesn't matter what the "majority" thinks, there is still a problem of crybaby adults who want it down ASAP because MUH FEELINGS HURT.

Yeah, there are extremists in every group, but they pretty much always represent the minority

Statues are retarded. Who the fuck cares. Does that statue step down and do you taxes every year? Waste of time and effort.
We have the internet to preserve history

I see that same logic used with everything. It doesn't matter if it is a minority of the group or not, it needs to be dealt with and stopped. But the silent majority likely agrees with the action these people are taking. And even if they don't agree, it is beside the point because well... there is still a problem that needs to stop.

By your responses you are defending their actions. So you are either just continuing to reply with these cliché replies because you are a troll, or you fail to understand your own flawed logic.

Then you have to tear down all of the Founding Fathers stuff too! EVERYBODY owned slaves at that time you fucking half-wit. White people ENDED slavery worldwide. If nonwhites can't let go of their butt-hurt, they need to go back to their homelands.

youtube.com/watch?v=6er1hO3EN4k