Cannot WAIT for this massive fucking ASSLORD to VANISH!!!

Cannot WAIT for this massive fucking ASSLORD to VANISH!!!

We literally have NO PRESIDENT. FUCK TRUMP!!!!

Trump sucks. Hillary sucks.

People who use "literally" wrong should LITERALLY be tortured then murdered.

how much do you get paid per thread?

or do you get some sort of empowerment online because you cant achieve anything in life?

One dime at a time

I'm hourly

Real Americans fight Trump because it's the right thing to do. I know how many unemployed conservatives are on Sup Forums on Saturdays. It's our job to tear down your dear fascist cunt leader.

It's our JOB. Remember what you fucking lowlife assholes did to Obama? Right. So sit back and enjoy. The REAL United States has destroyed Trump. We just want that impeachment and a prison term as an educational tool for future generations.

But yeah, we've already killed the Trump administration.

my guess is that OP is actually a far right jackass sitting on his thumb making poor threads posing as someone with a brain

prove it

So you list all these great things Hillary Clinton has achieved. The only one she *might* have accomplished without Bill Clinton is attorney. So go ahead and tell my how you're a feminist while we're at it.

Then you list all these criminal activities Trump is supposedly guilty of. The total lack of self-awareness is amazing.

You claim to 'know many unemployed conservatives', then refer to anyone who opposed Obama as 'fucking lowlife assholes' and call for both impeachment and prison of Trump. Jesus, do you even own a mirror?

A record low for low quality bait.

Anybody that gives Trump one molecule of credibility is a first class fucking moron.

What scares me way more than Trump, or Hillary, is that we have citizens who are so fucking retarded and can barely talk because of the Alex Jones dick in their mouth, who believe that anyone who posts something they dislike was actually paid to do it.

Trump doesn't scare me nearly as much as you knuckle-dragging conspiracyfags do.

The internet has ruined mankind.

It's OK, lil' fella. ALL you have to do is WISH real hard, and the last 10 months will have NEVER happened. Bernie will be president, ALL your debts will be paid for by those dumb rich people, and those sexist, racist, transphobic, islamophobic, homophobic white people will magically cease to exist.

Yeah! THAT'S what the Young Turks want us to say! You go, grrrrrrl!

Retarded nigger troll you're not funny

He's just taking up space now. We've already destroyed his bullshit swamp administration. It's just a matter of packing up his shit and moving him off premises.

Then what is you're ideal America?

Liberal Derangement Syndrome- The inability to accept the reality of a Republican being their president. Symptoms include, but not limited to:
>Crying in the streets
>Crying on the internet
>Crying on campus
>Holding their breath
>Stamping their feet
>Actually believing this will alter their reality

The only treatment is manning the fuck up and learning to be an adult.

One without conservative terrorists. They've ruined lives for too long. Anti-gay, anti-science, anti-progress, anti-immigation, anti-social safety net, anti-freedom, anti-union.

And we've DESTROYED you on every point. REPEATEDLY.

Just what the fuck are you asscunt loser FOR?

>we

>Just what the fuck are you asscunt loser FOR?

Winning elections.

I forgot anti-abortion. And actually, why haven't we killed all of you yet?

Right right. You say that but i believe this is the future you want for all Americans.

Impeachment looms and then a long prison term for Russian treason. Well done, asscunts.

(slow clap)

Fuck Trump! I stand with Hillary!

I'm an unashamed white male.

I hope the Young Turks get murdered. Along with Alex Jones, Trump, Hillary, and you.

The single good thing that will come of this shitshow is a realigning of politics. Hopefully we flush the 2 party system somehow.

I don't like either political party. That said, the Democrats just rigged the primaries and put forth what had to be the worst candidate to ever be nominated for president. This resulted in the 2nd worst candidate for president ever nominated winning the election.

What does that say about the Republican Party. Well for one it says that at least the Republican primaries are honest. We know this because not a single establishment Republican, and certainly no one in control of the party would've ever chosen Trump to be the nominee. Trump won the primaries on the backs of disgruntled, disenfranchised and misinformed Republican voters. Against the wishes of the Republican party.

So tell me again which party is corrupt?

>And we've DESTROYED you on every point. REPEATEDLY.
...except during elections

Your kind are almost extinct now cunt. We lambasted Trump by FIVE MILLION VOTES.

The GOP is dead. Very, very dead.

You sound mad kid

If you destroyed us, how come we won? How come we keep winning?
Your just a typical ass blasted faggot lefty that didn't get his own way...and that is how life works out sometimes...

Yeah! I want diversity, TOO! Just as long as it only agrees with US!!!

4 MORE YEARS

Hey look, another one of these threads. About how many of these do you make a month?

The numbers don't lie, kid. Trump lost bad. And guess what? We're gonna punish the GOP for rigging the election.

And that means no more Congress or Senate and DEFINITELY no more White House.

Losers gonna lose.

>impeachment looms

First, no it doesn't. Second, MIKE "GAS THE HOMOS" PENCE

I stand with President Pence.

try to saying that at my face and then what happens

lousy b8, m8

At what point did I say I side with the GOP? I don't at all. Learn how to read, moron.

>We lambasted Trump by FIVE MILLION VOTES.
So you're a Mexican here in America illegally?

Pence is under the same scrutiny by the CIA, FBI and Homeland Security. He will go down with Trump.

We'll have a special election to appoint a Democratic replacement. The GOP is not relevant in this country anymore.

Even with a few million Russian votes, HE STILL LOST. Which means he probably lost by more than TEN MILLION votes.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

>won four special elections since November

Lol, sure kid

Ain't no doubt about it, America fucking HATES Trump!

Your response has nothing to do with what I said. Is your poor reading comprehension also an inside job, you stupid worthless faggot?

This will surely be the end of Drumpf

ok this is the second time you have posted this image... you didnt listen last time I called you an idiot. You like being an idiot. You idiot loser. You look so dumb. You lost presidency, what makes you think you can win now. Cause ur an idiot thats why. You lost before you lose always. Here we go:

1)Trump is a father
2)Trump is a husband
3)Trump is a CEO
4)"First Lady" , Trump never held the job of being cheated on in the same house he lives in.
5)"Tax Cheat" you have this on the wrong side.

can I get a witness?

Because I said so Guise!

OP is oblivious to facts, pushes misinformation and is obviously a fascist.

I'll be your witness friendo

Well, i support the president as well as lots of Americans. He might be everything but still is the president of our country and if you believe in the institutions, you have a bit patience to change him democratically if the majority of the citizens decide to. I wonder what is wrong with most of you guys, why don't you think to make money, get an appropriate education, do something for yourself, don't chimp on /b, especially on /b. This is my first time i am leaving a comment with a political commotation. But my advice to any American posting here - try to live your lifegod bless you all

>We're

been there heard that

let's keep talking about president hillary. nothing to see behind the fat curtain

Try harder, loser. Nobody stands behind the cunt in this country. Nobody. Trump is finished. He just needs to leave.

>literally have no president
>literally has a president.

I'm literally getting bored of all these libtard tears

nothing better to do, may as well shitpost a bit.

Here's your sign Trumpcunts.

Anti-Gay:
FYI the Dems did nothing for gay rights. The rights gays have were awarded by the Supreme Court. A Supreme Court which has 5 Republican appointees and 4 Democrat.

Anti-Science:
Is this the same science that SJWs use, or the science that says women earn .70 cents for every dollar a man earns?

Anti-progress:
You call campus SJWs calling for a return to segregation progress?

Anti-immigration
No, anti-ILLEGAL-immigration. It's nice we have laws, lets use them.

Anti-Social Safety Net:
More like anti-leach. No problem with a social safety net, but collecting welfare shouldn't be a career.

Anti-Freedom:
You mean like all that limiting free speech and ending the 2nd amendment rhetoric that comes from Democrats?

Anti-Union:
Well I guess if the list is long enough you're sure to get one right, even if by accident.

Sorry, cunts. Trump is not president and never will be. It's reality. Try living in it. He's about as important to us as dry paint. He's nothing. You have to get that through your thick skulls. He is literally nothing to us.

arnold schwarzenegger should be the president of USA

STILL your president lol

i'm not who you replied to, but what the fuck are you even trying to say or insult?

Nobody I know believes that. We're literally rolling on an empty tank until another Democrat takes over.

NOBODY cares one shit about Trump in the United States. He's not even worth listening to. He has zero authority.

HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU. WE HAVE NO PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW.

you sound like a LOOOSER to me

found the illegal alien.

I've never seen such an intense level of butt hurt. You're like a kid with his fingers in his ears going LA LA LA LA LA

So you're essentially admitting to being a worthless piece of trash that needs a daddy to hand you everything you didn't work for?

I hate hillary because the internet told me so!!! also she's so old and gross looking! Barf!

Rejected by the United States. Even when the losers steal an election with our enemy's involvement, they still lose! LOL.

Trump's Base:

Women: Rapist
Latinos: The wall
Blacks: White Supremacist
LGQBT: No chance in hell
Uneducated white males: Yes!!

He has no chance in hell at this point.

Trump: Husband, Father, Business man, Professional, President
Hillary: Terrorist Leader, Lizard, Satan, Queen of Evil, The Guard at the Gates of Hell, Not President

/thread

She won, dude. Get over it.

If you attended college, you better go get your money back because you're fucking retarded.

But tour last meme said he had over 3500 lawsuits? Effective bait at least needs to be consistent

He won the presidency ;^)

>inb4 'muh popular vote'

>be OP
>working for George Soros (pic related)
>make thread on Sup Forums
>get BTFO every single time
>need to earn my money
>not sure what to do now