Halloween 2017

>Halloween 2017
>you and your best bro decide to do Justice League for the big party
>batmanvssuperman.jpeg
>night of party and best bro comes out dressed like pic related
>"h-hey user, I wanted to be Wonder Woman instead of Superman....i-s is that ok?"
what do?

fuck that pretty little boipucci

Tell him if he comes dressed like that I don't know him. Call him a faggot as I leave alone for the party. Get mega drunk in an attempt to forget my best bro is a huge faggot

go to the party and get drunk enough to forget its my best bro then fuck the shit out of him

Tell him this is how he's dressed when you jerk off to him. Ask him if his ass is as tight as you've thought it is and if he can drain your balls as well as in your fantasies.

tell him we arent going anywhere and proceed to pull my dick out

tell him it's ok and that he should be careful and check his drink often cuz i dont want him to get roofied

this

lick from his heels to his boipucci and eat it til he squeals

you werent supposed to be superman, you were CIA, retard, and i was masketta man

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Forget the party, fuck the boipucci all night. Marry best friend

Dude wth. That doesn't make any sense. Now it's like two jackasses dressed as super heroes.

BANEPOSTING THREAD COMMENCES

ask bro to be my gf then probably get turned down because he is too hot for me

No dude! We cannot wear the same costume!

h-h-hey user, do you want t-t-to take m-my boycherry...

give him a best bro-job, of course

oh yeah...user...doooooooo it

>tfw no qt trap bff to be slutty wonder woman with on halloween

I honestly don't know if I could hold back in that situation. Best bro of mine would know I like traps, and would probably want me to fuck the shit out of him dressed like that.
So I would oblige.

kiss him and feel his soft feminine body. tell him I love him. marry. adopt babies. become the perfect couple.

tell him hes the most beautiful thing ive ever seen and ask him if we can make sweet love

bend him over and hammer that boipussy