How can you cutfags sit there and justify mutilating babies...

How can you cutfags sit there and justify mutilating babies. You people are literally worse than Jews atleast they have a religion to justify their retarded actions. What do you have to justify being retarded?

i like being cut, i think it looks better

how does the spiritual hoohah make it better? All that means is that jews will never ever change their minds because "god" says to do it.
Secular dick mutilators do it out of pressure from doctors and being sold lies about its benefits.

Found the jew

i was raised a southern baptist

but now im basically atheistic i guess

>this chart

Most muslim countries also circumcise men. And the fact that it shows the whole world but colors us states individually show that some retarded American made it in his basement.

There are also solid medical reasons to circumcise men. Like phimosis.

actually many more religions do cut, so you're awfully mistaken about that 1%, its at least a 40%

Its a little over 30% world wide.
the ones that don't do it are dirty places where you probably wouldn't want dick surgery anyway.

Enjoy your dick cheese, smegma-face

How does it feel knowing you will never be as complete as the rest of us? In a few years your dick will be numb and basically useless. Enjoy impotence kek

If we're using phimosis as a example we may as well remove the tonsils at birth too considering tonsillitis affects more people

Yeah because the majority of Europe which has proven better healthcare than the USA is a dirty place

I'm uncut but i love to roll skin and stick it with adhesive plaster for days

I refuse to believe that 40% of the worlds population is retarded

all muslims dummy
so that is 40% of the rest

Literally the chosen one of the chosen one.

So you, A Sup Forumstard , think what the muslims are doing is right and want to do the same to your children? Never thought I'd see the day maybe you can send them to a ISIS recruitment camp next

I'm not having kids (and I'm almost 40 so don't tell me I'll change my mind) but if I did, I wouldn't circumcise them. I myself am circumcised though. It makes me a little sad when I think about it but I don't think about it often. I have the same penis I've had my entire life (other than that short time before circumcision) and I'm used to it.

>There are also solid medical reasons to circumcise men. Like phimosis.

>our son might get prostate cancer later on, let's remove that thing right now just in case
This is how retarded you sound.

Jews don't have religion as an excuse. It's a custom, not a sacrament, and has nothing to do with whether or not you're a "true" Jew unless you're willing to engage in a pointless No-True-Scotsman argument.

aren't muslims cutting their dicks too?

>conflates removal of an entire organ with harmless trimming of excess tissue

Speaking of retards...

>harmless trimming of excess tissue
Is this also excess tissue that could be harmlessly trimmed?

its not that ppl support it, its that no one gives a shit except for a small group of men on the internet

Phimosis is treated with stretching (((slave))). Why don't you cut some toes too? The jews showed you their dominance

If people knew the truth a lot more people would care. It's just a taboo in the US to criticize it.

>>conflates removal of an entire organ with harmless trimming of excess tissue
I think you're missing his point entirely.
If anything, you're just proving how effectively retarded you are.

How does being cut make you retarded? Show me evidence.

They do it, because they donĀ“t wash