Need a car seat that converts to a bed. So I can sleep in my car if I get evicted...

Need a car seat that converts to a bed. So I can sleep in my car if I get evicted. Searched google couldnt find anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2/133-0704951-4895726?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=car bed
youtube.com/watch?v=nwU1wKm3QUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Conversion van

Get a better job user.

motor your bed

yeah, there's no such seat. on just shove the belts between the seats and sleep in the back if your short or the car is wide enough.

> 2nd hand minivan
> remove rear bench seat
> get foam or air matress

The only real solution.

motor home trust me brah

Get a job OP. If I catch you hoboing on the street I will report you.

found one
car seat that reclines into 9 positions including one for comfy sleepy time

you have enough money to install a custom seat in your car but not for a mew apartment?

who wood want to live in an apartment full of mews?

I'll recline your mom in 9 positions

checked

OP if you worked at McDonald's full time you'd have enough to rent a decent apartment.
Grow up. This "anti-normie" shit catches up to you after awhile when you realize the real world doesn't play that shit.

Just get an older car wirh a big back seat or a cheep beater van with just the driver and passenger seat and toss a mattress ir sleaping pad in the back. Not rocket science.

You mean van.

>your mom
>reported for underage
>inb4 b&

I like how OP keeps avoiding the obvious: why are you such a faggot that you're getting evicted?

No your underage user
your mom is still hot and in her 30s

In a pinch, they make these air mattresses that lay over your backseat. Cheap ones are $30 at Wallyworld, or a slightly nicer (warmer and less likely to deflate overnight) one for like, $50. I had a friend live on one for about a year. Loved it. Still got his dick wet, but dirtbags have weird standards.

no yew
projecting faggot

Moths don't make any noise user

faggot

they do when they are angry enough
faggot

Move back in with your mom OP
you'll always have chicken tendies

jokes on you, i have more nuggies than i know what to do with faggot

>nuggies
that stuff floating in the toilet really doesn't count user
maybe in your mom's basement

13:15:43 No.745340447
13:20:29 No.745340786
take you five minutes to come up with that?
faggot

Fuck that, man. I tried normal life. First it said "stay in school and you can achieve anything!" Then it added, "oh, but if you want to be successful at ANYTHING you also need a college degree from a reputable college. Then you can BE ANYTHING AND DO ANYTHING AND LIVE BETTER THAN YOUR PARENTS! So I went to college, studied hard, wanted to do become a chemical engineer. Got great grades, graduated in 2009, and applied to jobs. For 2 fucking years. I applied to everything that was even remotely related to my track, and for 2 years I never got so much as a reply to my emails and phone calls. Finally for some grunt-level entry lab job at a hospital (that literally only requires a diploma), the HR guy finally picked up the phone. I said "thank you for letting me know I at least did t get the job, not a lot of people still do that apparently. Can I just ask, what was wrong about my application?" Know what he said?

"Nothing. Frankly your resume was outstanding, and 4 years ago I would have hired you on the spot. Unfortunately, like evolution, changes in the job market aren't gradual. It's punctuated equilibrium. I have 4 job openings, and 179 qualified applicants, 12 of whom have PhD's and decades of lab experience. The market just changed. You're outgunned. Sorry, kid."

So I said "fuck it, they always need science teachers, you love working with kids, you're good at explaining shit, and you're a male teacher. Let's try it.

So I started a shitty job making a $19k salary, teaching algebra and earning an alternative accreditation. 2 years in a school where admin and teachers hate each other, staff retention was about 30% year-to-year, and students literally ran from security like the cops, jumping over fences and running across the freeway to ditch school and chill at McDonalds. The principal would go there for lunch, go through the drive-thru, wave at students and do nothing. It was shitty.

Sleep in the back seat you fucking idiot.

on amazon look up car bed. fuck.

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2/133-0704951-4895726?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=car bed

Bet you didn't apply to many jobs out of your area.

>The principal would go there for lunch, go through the drive-thru, wave at students and do nothing. It was shitty.
This guy gets it. The retards at McDonalds don't want to be in school and would only cause a problem there. Why the fuck do you care? Offer them the opportunity to study at home and pass the test if they can. If they learn the material good for them, if not sucks for them. Quit being a little bitch who needs everyone to fall in line and follow the same rules. That is probably why you failed at life. You were more worried about following rules than finding the best path for you.

It's not the world that is wrong, it's you. You need to chill the fuck out and go with the flow. If you spend less energy being anal you can apply yourself to other, real problems. And I'm not saying to just say fuck everything and give zero effort anymore. Figure out what is important, what is doable, and what is the easiest way to get it done. Stop demanding that everything be done the right way because there is no right way, that is what anal retards believe and why they lose at life.

two seconds
because I am AWESOME

>I tried normal life.
no you haven't
you've yet to experience it user
it's real
and if you don't figure it out
enjoy living under a bridge

>two seconds because I am A FAGGOT
ftfy

triggered

Near the end of my second year, my certification program announced it was bankrupt. None of us would earn our certs, or get paid over the summer. Fuck.

Start another program with a charter school. Apparently they are the future, 10 years experience and I can apply for another alternative licensing program and basically get it through experience. Charters don't care if you have a license. My first year they wanted me to go through their OWN apprenticeship. Fine. Another year, $25k salary. Best. Year. Ever. Great students, great school culture already in place, my worst case scenario day was that Dontrell got upset and doesn't want to do his class work and needs a pep talk.

End of year rolls around. Charter network had promised to place everyone who was in the program in a teaching job the next year, it's part of the mandatory apprenticeship deal.

They forgot to place me.

End of year rolls around, everyone gets their placements, I find the error, BARELY get hired to teach at our worst performing school.

The 8th grade, as a whole fucking class, decides to be so horrible that the electives teachers will all quit, cause chaos, and somehow end in a shorter school day. By October, I am the only remaining electives teacher.

This school admin does not have its shit together. I have never gotten help from admin when shit goes down in class, to the point where someone threw an empty glass bottle at the back of my head one day, it shattered, I'm bleeding everywhere and have to leave, NOBODY has time to even just watch my class, so they all decide to jump out of the window and hang out on the roof while I'm looking for Gauze. Formal Evaluation rolls around. Every single student sat motionless, speechless, unresponsive to me, the observer, or other teachers for 45 minutes. This_is_why_ive_been_asking_for_the_same_coaching_every_"academic"_teacher_gets.jpg

After that they called me in, said they were dismantling the electives program and moving me to the high school. They had me co-teach an "elective" that was basically a study hall. I redesigned the class, other teachers loved it, admin shot it down as "too much to balance".

Decided to find my own opportunity. SPED is seriously understaffed to the point where we aren't complying with accommodations on a regular basis. Over the next few months, I fucking fixed it. Streamlined a ton of their processes, helped with awkward accommodations, subbed when SPED was sick (we can't afford to hire a SPED sub, so they have to cover for each other), powered through a HUGE backlog of work. Felt accomplished.

End of the year is rolling around. Principal has promised me first dibs on teaching positions, but they're starting to fill and she's avoiding me like I'm radioactive. Should have seen it coming. Late in the year our Bio teacher announces she's working admin next year. I finally got to talk with the principal about it.

She's 50 minutes late to our 1 hour meeting, no explanation, and says "I mean, Biology is a tough prep, it's basically 2 classes (I've taught 2 entirely unrelated classes before, not an issue) with the AP section, we just... we really need an experienced staff next year. If a PARA position opens though, I'll absolutely let you know about it."

Took me 20 minutes to realize she didn't just tell me no about Biology. She just told me I don't have a job next year. It's May. All the charters I'm qualified to teach at are done hiring. In one meeting, my career is over.

You are welcome

From the context of your situation, I guess that this won't help, but the 2018 Honda Fit has engineered it's interior into the precursor to a Transformer womb. I comprehend, that if you had the dough, you wouldn't be evicted (or could get a another place).

youtube.com/watch?v=nwU1wKm3QUo

So I spent the summer applying to literally everything I'm qualified for. It's the same shit as when I graduated. We have 2 jobs, 45 applicants, and your teaching experience either makes you overqualified because you'll want full-time and benefits, or under qualified because those who can't teach. Does t help my principal's recommendation letter opens "user is great at simple, focused tasks". I fixed your SPED department and you don't think I know this, but the district just mandated you need administrative coaching and happened to hire my cousin, who feels you're a liar and wants to chat with me on the DL.

That's when it hit me. Careers are a lie. You start with enough wealth to start a business and maybe make it, or you're fucked. Employers care more about their books than their employees, and they don't want full-time career employees, who would get benefits, who would get raises. They want a better ROI. So fuck it. If that's the game, I'm not playing. I'm gonna live in my van or tent, or company housing. I'm not getting a masters or a PhD because in 10 years that market be well over capacity and shrinking, trade schools will have a 10% acceptance rate because of the flood of desperate and overqualified applicants, and the US may actually collapse.

The game used to be about living long enough to start a family and leave it in good shape when you died. And once upon a time, corporations and workers found an uneasy truce where they actually provided people the means to do that. But the game for them had already changed. They wanted money and power as they got it. And it wasn't enough. They could do better by abandoning their workers here and buying cheap contract labor without benefits across the world. Foreign steel and oil mined by prisoners in China and Saudi Arabia were cheaper, so they switched. They could change a city and country on a paper form and suddenly not pay taxes here, so they did. Corporations want success Easy at your expense.