Choose your team and explain why

choose your team and explain why

choose wisely Sup Forums

Probably the guys who can actually fight and are not movie stars.....

personally i go with mayweather and bruce lee because if mayweather wants you dead he will hire as many people as possible to kill you and bruce lee because bruce lee

i wouldnt pick chuck norris unless this is based on what they do in movies which its not

Two Bruce Lees and I a set for life, cuz two actors won't do shit, mcgregor is quite the fag, and boxing is not real fighting in the streets

Chuck norris. He got guns

Agreed.

Prime Tyson to start easily. He could stomp everyone else on there. He easily had 30+ pounds of muscle on any of those dudes and hit like a truck.

You think a tiny ass Bruce Lee would stand a chance against Tyson? Dude would get destroyed.

obviously you only need chuck norris, he has 2 fucking uzi's to take out 5 faggots

Tyson and McGregor

No better striker in history Than Tyson. None of the rest can grapple besides McGregor. Easy choices.

kek, tyson just throws fists. lee knows the proper way to fight, in likely different styles. nice try tho pal

This, guns beat fists every time.

Lee and McGregor.
Lee to handle Norris and VD
And McGregor for Tyson and Mayweather. No rules fighting I'm assuming and not a boxing match.

Tough one..Probarbly Luce Bree and Iron Mike back in his glory days. One thing ive learned is that weight isnt everything when it comes to fighting but technique is. But for the dare devils; Jean Claude will ballet the living shit out of you..

Well I only need one... and the only one with guns is Chuck Norris, and I've heard that guns are OP in fistfights.

>kek, tyson just throws fists. lee knows the proper way to fight, in likely different styles. nice try tho pal
>the actor will beat the professional fighter who outsizes him by over 50 pounds
>being this retarded

You're high as fuck slapnuts, Lee would fucking destroy Tyson

Based on the fact that 3 are boxers and 3 are movie stars all known for hand to hand combat im going to assume, apart from chuck norris having uzis, this is them trying to kill me personally with no help from anyone else. in which case mike tyson and bruce lee

Just need Tyson. He would wreck everyone else

Tyson and Norris probably.

The actor? He is the founder of Jeet Kun Do you fucking mong

>You're high as fuck slapnuts, Lee would fucking destroy Tyson
Holy fuck people are stupid. Bruce Lee was a talented martial artist but at the end of the day he was a fucking 140 pound chinese actor. Prime Tyson DESTROYED heavyweight fighters. Lee wouldn't stand a chance.

Lee was Norris' teacher you fucking imbeciles

Mcgreggor bc best martial artist and Tyson cause he's the only heavy weight

Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson

I agree. bruce lee was great and all but bruce lee vs tyson??? if tyson gets a hit in its all over

lets say for perspective
bruce lee = 5'7" around 145lbs
tyson = 5' 10" 220 lbs

chuck norris and bruce lee
>get mcgregor deported
>call cops on the niggers
>van damme is a ballerina so i'm not worried

In a boxing scenario you fucking dolt?
The premise is that 4 out of the 6 are trying to KILL you, stupid.

Lee and Tyson during their primes. No question.

If Chuck gets guns, Chuck and Bruce. If not, Mayweather and Bruce

kek

The only answer. Prime Tyson was a fucking beast in the ring and do I really need to explain Bruce Lee?

Second

Bruce Lee was too fucking fast, he'd whoop all their asses

Lee was a martial artist first, actor second. The guy is a martial arts legend. Tyson would have to lee first. Im not daying that tyson couldn't beat lee, but it would be more of a fair fight than you think.

Fact that Conor McGregor is in the choices confirms that OP is a fucking faggot.

Mayweather... Only faggot boxing rules you guys...

>mike fucking tyson
>actor
>lmao mma
>actor
>babyboi boxer
>bruce fucking lee

wow what a difficult decision.

>Norris and Van Damme are out as they are actors with good martial arts backgrounds, while the rest are (were) professional fighters.

So you're probably fucked anyway, you got only 2 professional fighters who will be on your side, against 2 other professionals, backed up by skilled athletes.
McGregor's MMA grappling skills wont help you in a 2v4, but if you leave him out, they WILL help him in 4v2 against you.
Lee has also studied wrestling, so while his grappling will not as good as McGregor's (BJJ not being so developed in his time and all), he would still probably be able to pin an opponent down.

So you probably want to keep these two with you just so they cant grapple one of your team when fighting against you, and then hope they can somehow survive a striking fight against 4 proficient opponents.

Repost - Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris is the only way you can go here...

Norris is an expert with firearms aswell as one of the foremost martial artists to ever live.
Lee is a weapons expert with rapid reflexes and power...

you've got guns, weapons and speed all covered. The others aren't even getting in the building.

dont forget you might end up with bruce lee and tyson vs
van damme mcgregor mayweather and chucknorris and those 4 might come at the same time so idk

ma nigga

>but it would be more of a fair fight than you think.

No. No it wouldn't.

is it chuck norris the actor, or a character he plays? if character then norris and tyson. chuck secures perimeter and tyson to stand next to me

Only proper answer is Tyson and Lee if Norris doesn't get to have guns.

You can't beat that power/agility combo. It would be like getting hit by the wind with the force of a truck.

like the wind if the wind was a solid block of negro

And? Thats not eve that big a difference

Size only matters in extremes, like a 7 ft tall 400 lb man vs a 4 ft nothing 80 lb girl

A few inches and a few lbs means nothing

it's probably chuck noris the 10th degree black belt and world class kick boxer. Aka the real one

MG & BL

If we are using guns then whos to say that mayweather cant just buy some guns or give guns to mcgregor tyson or van damme
bruce lee and chuck norris.

>Boxing is not real fighting in the streets
>selects wing chun for the streets instead

then that creates another question. norris now or in his prime?

Robert Ryman

Norris has a lot more range time in than these others. He's no Keanu Reeves, but it IS an edge, none the less

Mayweather and McGregor. The rest are old as fuck or dead

This. If its just a street scrap, and they all have some training, I'll take the heaviest 2.

I guess it depends is Norris came armed, because he is a combat vet.

If they are in their prime, and it's bare knuckles. Tyson and Lee.

Good mix of size and skill.

bruce lee was great and all but i think he has been overrated
i have a problem not being able to find any real evidence of his strength/speed anywhere besides hollywood. i could be wrong.

tyson on the other hand..

>karate chop from a 90lb man
yeah thatll do it

> picking mayweather over tyson

lol, retard.

Noris & Lee

Bruce Lee&Mayweather Jr.

Just because I really wanna see Tyson vs Mayweather

lets just all agree that we dont want this guy on our team

Just watch literally any of tyson's fights on his climb to the top. It'd be the same thing. Tyson use to eat dudes like mayweather like popcorn.

thatd be a boring fight in any format

mayweather might actually die

The only correct answer. How can a dead man protects you lol

That depends... If they are gonna kill me in a boxing ring, Tyson and Mayweather. If it's anywhere else... Bruce Lee and Connor McGregor.

I'll take the guy with guns, thanks.

chuck norris and bruce lee, is this even a question?

this

That's why I'd like to see it tho

btw are we including movie feats, irl i would take tyson though

Chuck Norris ... because he raped my mother and i hated my mother

why would you choose a dead person and an old guy to protect you?

kill yourself, mcgregor would rape him just for laughs.

Bruse Lee and Mcgregor obviously, the only 21 who can really fight

you understand.

Tyson is all you need, he will avoid having to fight any of the rest of them that stand any chance of beating him.

My exact thoughts.. Hopefully they can use guns though.

prime mike tyson first easy, prime chuck norris , he real black belt

Bruce lee because he can kill the other 5 easy, and McGregor because he isn't a yankee i don't want to see him die.

It's all there is. Idiots romanticized asian martial arts during his time, as if he'd just beat anyone because "muh mysterious martial arts skillz". A lot of it is extrapolation from a few demonstrations, like his really fast punches, as well as the fact that he never got wrecked during his life.

Chuck and lee.
Enter the dragon duo.
There's on other option.

the only 2 of them that can fight right now is mayweather and mcgregor, the rest are old as fuck or dead, so it would have to be in his prime

gregor and tyson

Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris. Because the only person who -ever- beat Norris was Lee

i choose this guy

Mayweather hasn't lost yet fuckface.

Here here

Chuck Norris might be an actor but it's a actor with 2 fucking guns.
Guns>everyone else

This.

Mayweather is also like 150 soaking wet. Tysons is twice his size. It doesn't matter how many wins Mayweather has in his WEIGHT CLASS, Tyson would destroy him.

Think next time.

If Tyson got a hit in Lee would be rattled big time. But the Bruce is not easily hit

Mike Tyson & Bruce Lee will protect me

Van Damme is a push over

Mayweather doesn't attack he runs away

So it be a 2 vs 2 match up at the end

OP your and Idiot

That is absolutely not true. Why do you think weigh ins and weight classes are a thing? A 75 lb difference is fucking insane. Tyson is like 1.5x the mass of Lee. Are you seriously insinuating that the only time weight matters is if someone the size of Hafthor Bjornsson ( top 5 strongest men in the entire world at 6'9 and 416 lbs) fought someone the size of the average 11 year old girl?

Has never seen the one inch punch

I choos Kal el

Probably Tyson/Mcgregor

Tyson is the goat in this lineup, his size, aggression and being the GOAT boxer of all time means he'd wreck many of the others easily.

Mcgregor is a little smaller than Van Damme but is the best overall fighter in the group, so he's a close second.

Chuck Norris is useless.

Bruce Lee is useless, having lost matches to basic grapplers.

Mayweather is useless, being a defensive fighter and the size of my left nut.

Van Damme is the only real threat, has many professional kick-boxing fights and is a decent size. But his age and out-dated style means he'd be beat by McGregor easily.

>choose

I'll pick the two that are known for ending fights in a single hit.
>Mike Tyson
>Bruce Lee

When asked what fighting style he had the most trouble defending against, Bruce Lee said "Boxing". Jeet Kun Do, "The Way Of The Intercepting Fist", revolves around attacking incoming limbs. The forms he uses are varied, but the core philosophy is to use quick attacks to interrupt incoming strikes. Boxing is *extremely* direct with heavy emphasis on speed, and Tyson's strength is legendary. Bruce Lee would have a *lot* of trouble with Tyson. I'm not saying that Bruce Lee couldn't win, I'm just saying that it definitely wouldn't be easy.

this is the best answer