So let me get this straight

So let me get this straight.

They can make a Morrowind remake for Elder Scrolls Online, but they couldnt do a solid one player remake that we have all been asking for since the dawn of time?

This is as insulting as Nintendo remaking Ocarina/Majora's mask and putting in on a hand held instead of a more powerful console that could supply much more better graphics.

Why the fuck do game developers so this shit? Its like after begging for so long they give you the thing you wanted but they fuck it up on purpose.

Isn't it just an expansion called Morrowind and not a remake?

But its the whole of Vvardenfell remade, why couldnt they have buckled down and made a serious remake?

You know how many fucking games they would sell if they did that shit ?

The reason Morrowind will never get a single player reboot is that they cant do it. Morrowinds spell system had too much depth to manage with what people expect out of graphics now. We lost all chance of ever getting a reboot when they decided to have towns load separately.

The reason Morrowind will never get a single >player reboot is that they cant do it.
They just did, its right fucking there, Morrowind the whole thing on a crappy MMO.

>Morrowinds spell system had too much depth to manage with what people expect out of graphics now.

Explain?

You could fly in morrowind. Which means you could fly over city walls. They split out towns from oblivion on so they could add in more detail without bringing the whole game to a grinding halt. You have a trade off. You either eat the loading screen but get a great town with high detail or you try and mesh it into the rest of the area without a load screen. Yoi have to make sacrifices with the sexond option. And people are too hurr durr mah graphics now to accept that tradeoff. Most of morrowinds outdoor city areas are barren compared to expectations now. But in contrast almost every aspect of game play was richer.

user Nintendo has spent the last decade proving they hate money. Shouldn't be shocking. No excuse for Bethesda though.

I wouldnt care about the tradeoff. And I dont mind loading screens.

So what you are telling me that a bunch of faggots would get their panties in a bunch over a few minor details like not being able to fly?

Fuck those faggots, plenty more people would still love the fucking game.

If Nintendo can fucking make such rich and awesome towns in Breath of The Wild without a loading screen then surely Bethesda can fucking come up with something.

I think they just don't want to do the work.

No what I'm saying is that a Morrowind remake has to be Morrowind. It can't be Skyrim dressed up as Morrowind. You have to keep all of the flying and 10thousand fucked up spell effects and dingy narrow spaces. And in order to make that game it would have to sacrifice a bunch on the graphics side so that it was still runable by people that don't have a super tower. Nobody that didn't nostalgia over Morrowind would buy it because they would say it is ugly and even a bunch of the people that do nostalgia wouldn't go back because they are used to pretty and easy things now. At some point in the last 10 years "open world" became synonymous with large open spaces and that isn't what Morrowind does well.

I thought flying was a cheat and there was the spell that made you jump high but you died if you didn't land in water?

Morrowind was the best game the series ever made and there's no going back

No you could custom craft pretty much any spell effect in the game in the temples. I don't remember if fly was it own effect or a high level hover but you could definitely craft spells that let you soar around 50 feet off the ground for 5 minutes at a time

Well obviously you would have to fix and change SOME things.

I guess its those things that faggots would rage over..

That is 100% is what faggots would rage over. Morrowind was also too hard for gamers now. Didn't tell you how to do shit totally on your own.

How is elder scrolls online? I played it to like level 8 or some shit but gave up? I raid in WoW, FF14, and Destiny 2. I really love MMOs they are my favorite genre but I dont really know how to feel about it. Any opinions?

Yea I remember when the game had you reunite all the camps and I spent days walking around fucking looking for the camps.

Then looking for the fucking door..

Hell faggots used to complain over the fetching the Triforce shards in Wind Waker....

That exactly why. They want you to buy the mmo, buy expansions for the mmo, and everything else for the mmo.

It's fucking awesome dude. Raids are kind of meh cuz it's only 12 person. But they're fun enough and filled with mechanics. Only complaint is there's no "real" end game content because everything scales

Don't game dev's just make games anymore because it would be fun and interesting to see and play?

I mean, the bethesda team back in the day making morrowind with all the new tech, abunch of nerds sitting around making up stuff, laughing and having a good time, coming up with new stories and lore, characters and weapons. They probably loved their job.

Im guessing the game industry isn't like that anymore.

Shit used to matter. Shit doesnt matter now.

Yeah I'm looking at gameplay and it looks cool as hell... I'm just already playing so many games but if I decide to play it I'll pretty much put everything else on halt to really spend some time with it. Guess I'm just a little nervous about investing time into another MMO. I'm probably gonna give it a shot though. Thanks for the input.

The majority of the people that worked on those games long ago have either jumped ship or have conformed to the 2010s standard of gaming.

I feels the same way about Bungie. They started from the bottom as nobodies, and made games they wanted to play themselves, thus gave us great games. Fun engaging stories, and entertaining multiplayer.. now look at Destiny. It is everything wrong with singleplayer and multiplayer games.

Just because the companies have the same name they did 10+ years ago, doesn't mean it is the same company. Lots of new employees, and terrible business practices from the publishers. Expect another gaming market crash before 2020.

So what excatly is wrong with Destiny? I go and hang with my brother and they play it and just started Destiny 2, It looks pretty cool to me.

Mindless story, generic at best. It will be played once and forgotten.

Multiplayer is a grinding simulator, which isn't inherently bad but I don't play FPS games to grind.

The mechanics are mindless and cheesy. Typical RPG stuff that plays the game for you. No health, see enemy health bars, predictable content that is rehashed from the first boring game.

To me it falls under the "streamer-core" genre of games. Where people only play it because everyone else is. It will be forgotten in 10 years, but I still replay Halo 1, 2, and 3 to this day.

Bungie has fallen from grace.

Eh. Destiny is dope. It's the only game of it's kind. The real excellent part of it is that aside from the very large amount of PvE content. It's pretty much the only Multiplayer FPSRPG. Meaning you can do 4v4 multiplayer but everyone created their own characters. You can say it's like a more complicated kit you would find in a game like Call of Duty. I mostly play Destiny for the PvE but I sometimes enjoy doing the PvP just because you customize every aspect of your character and loadout in true RPG fashion.

That is everything I hate about modern FPS games though. I like the idea of Halo that everyone is on equal ground and your skill and circumstances dictates who is the winner, not who has grinded for the best gear. Just my opinion though. It is obviously popular, but I see it as something to avoid because I despise these concepts in my gaming experience.

I meant old Halo by the way. Anything from 343i is shit.

The thing is though that for the most part gear doesn't really decide the winner. Sure some weapons my only be obtainable from grinding but you can literally just go into the PvP with whatever the fuck you want and it's all the. It's more about preference, customization, and my in my opinion self-expression. I know where you're coming from. Halo 1 was balanced as fuck and super fun at LAN parties. Thing is the whole concept of the game was learning map layout and rushing for the power weapons.

I beat Halo 5, It was alright. I rent games on gamefly so I play pretty much everything that comes out. Obviously it's not a masterpiece like the original but they did an alright job.

Even if I could accept Destiny 2's mechanics I still can't get past the Activation bullshit. I refuse to buy games that I know will have a seasons pass/fuck ton of require DLCs or expansions to fully experience the game.

And yes, this means I miss out on the majority of games now. But companies only speak one language, $$$$. And I refuse to fund what is going to kill the industry in the coming years.

Atleast they bring out "new" games. Total warhammer 2 is litterly the same game brought out twice.

I had no idea there was a second one, ahaha. That sucks Total War is going down that path. I love Shogun 2, still my personal favorite.

Breath of the wild had a shitton of long loading screens.

Yeah it's coming out this month. But 10 years ago the added content from 2 would be a good dlc. Medievel 2 is my personal favourite except for for that horrible diplomat ai.

Bullshit

The only reason ever is shekels Bethfagderp or should i say Zenimax media control the ip just like SE and other publisher owners they use that fancy statisticians 2d image that shows who's buying shit.

They then make shit covered bananas everyone eat.

These fucking asshats who sell these titles cash in on a name after bleeding it till it's stone. Fuck them all don't buy games fuck the jews