Would you date a passable tranny? honest answers, no edgelords

would you date a passable tranny? honest answers, no edgelords.

yes, actually I have a qt trap gf

But you need to be really sure you can handle the stigma

prob tbh, would def at least fuck

PICS

also, moar?

CMON OP DONT TICKLE MY BALLS AND FAIL TO STROKE THE SHAFT, POST MOAR!

QUICK FAQ

1. how do we meet?
Tinder

2. why a qt trap gf?
because i think its beautiful the manly girl body and shes funny and etc

3. problem with dick?
first time dealing with a dick, it's kinda strange but ok, I don't have problems with that since I'm really open minded

4. my family
my family don't want to meet her because they already know shes trans, but none of my friends have problems with that

Not a chance.

Only if none of my family or friends ever found out and she didn't mind keeping it a secret

I don't know. There's no really good reason why not, except for like this fag says, I'm not sure if I can handle the stigma. I'd go well out of my way to fuck one, though.

what's her name

Nope, don't need people with mental disorders in my life.

Francisco McCock

Nah nigga that's gay

wow that sucks about your family
i bet she's hot

If it passes for a chick, yes

no manly features etc

Traps are traps. Their point is trap you into thinking he's a girl. To this point I am aroused. Then terror. Hard(pun intended) realization is the most disgusting thing.

Where do you live? Does she have any qt friends?

no

For like maybe a month. And it'd be friend zone tier dates too. The whole 'do I have to suck a dick to keep the relationship going?' thing is always going to be hanging over a tranny relationship.

>Also I'd probably say stuff like "dude you want to just drink beer and play video games?"

The point of doing this in the first place seems to be going over your head tbh.

I personally wouldn't. I would be nice, and I wouldn't judge anyone else for doing it.

this

> she
> she
> she
> she

you all keep using this word

I don't think you know what this word means

gr9 b9 m9

fuck ya

share a pic of that mentally ill you dumb cunt

>being this big of a faggot
You will never earn your family's respect back

>being this scared to live life the way he wants to because of other peoples opinons

you sure are a huge faggot yourself for letting the opinions rule your own life LOL

This thread needs more pics

>he is fucking another man
>calls me a faggot
okay budd, but you're the one fucking dudes who pretend they are female.

it's straight if they are girlier than our moms... chill out

Nothing is girly about have denser muscles, a distinct man smells, and oh ya.. a penis. I'm pretty sure my mom doesn't have one of those, seeing as I climbed out of her vagina.

>distinct man smells
Sup Forums tells me that hormones make them smell like girls, and it's important for me that this be true. If they smelled manly I'd be out, and fast, because I'm no fucking fag, pal.

Yeah. I'm dating a cute passable tranny just now but I think I'll end the relationship for other reasons.

>on Sup Forums
>I'm no fag

Untrue, I have a family member who thinks they are female and they still smell like a man and have to shave like a man. No avoiding that.

Plus there is still that pesky penis... so no matter how they smell it is still the gayest thing you could do.

I think your parents would prefer you just to be a normal faggot as opposed to bringing one of these sub-humans home.

What reasons are those, user?

Also post pics. But if you're too much of a fag to post pics, I'd still like an answer to the first question.

My parents are pretty progressive, actually, despite being like 70. Pretty sure this would go over fine either way. Thanks for your input on the smell, though. That's worrisome.

She - a pronoun used in reference to someone of the female gender. MTF trannies are considered female gendered (and often adapt their biological sex to match said gender), therefore, 'she' and 'her' are the correct terms.

Sorry, thought you were the other poster who said his family didn't want him bringing a tranny home. Too lazy to follow the posts back to the top.

I hate the my family accepts it. I never would allow my children to do this. If they think they are the other sex I would give them hormones to balance it back out, not make the problem worse.

Wrong, but checkem.

Too much of a fag to post pics, out of respect for her but also cause she lurks here and so do her friends.

Gonna end the relationship cause we want different things. I'd like a monogamous relationship with a loving partner and I guess a more "traditional" relationship like talking about our day round the dinner table after work, marriage, dog, adopt a couple of kids.

When we first started talking she wanted all that and preached about it but now shes showing lots of signs she just wants an open relationships and wants to go around fucking other trannies and all the other weirdos.

Well for the sake of all involved, I hope your kids aren't trans. I'm sure that lack of acceptance from their parents would make everything a lot worse.

Are u man or woman ? Do u would marry qt gf trap?

Really? You seem to have the brain damage of a child that was birthed through a penis.

Oh word, fair enough. I can't do the open thing either. Been there before myself and it didn't last long. I'm not psycho jealous but I'm too jealous for other people having sex with my woman.

Well I would raise them to realize that you cannot change sex/gender, no matter what daytime TV says. Notice this stuff is only taking off because it is the current hot topic.

>inb4 there have always been millions of trannies living among us, they were just afraid to come out

I'm a man and this was my answer

Before, they would all commit suicide in silence. Now, with medical intervention they can be happy enough to keep themselves alive, hence the perceived growth in tranny population.

[citation needed]

>niggers

GTFO

I've gone on dates with two first one was pretty chill second one we didn't really click

>I'm not psycho jealous but I'm too jealous for other people having sex with my woman.

Yep same here. I will miss her and it is gonna hurt and take time to get over her but I'm not gonna go all psycho or get angry, what hurts the most is the way she preached all that stuff and how she wanted to be "50s housewife" material and all that shit but now its like she doesnt care and shes using trannies as an excuse. She'll say stuff like "trannies dont have the confidence to try out sexual stuff cause they're afraid of not passing" to try and make me think "oh well if you're helping them experience new things its okay" but nope. I dont have confidence myself and I know she wont let it lie she'll keep bringing the issue up. Theres been silly little things that I've been against and explained its cause of my own confidence issues but she goes ahead and does it anyway so I know she'll just go and do this stuff so I have to end it soon

Absolutely. It would probably be a short term thing while I explore the kink and enjoy sucking her feminine cock and filling her pussy with cum. I probably wouldn't introduce her to friends or family

>"her" pussy
"she" has a penis my dude

Mental disorders. MTF trainees are actually considered mental disorders. Therefore it's either "he" or "it" sweetie.

It's common sense. With greater awareness of mental disorders more individuals are going to find help. My two cents.

He was talking about dat sweet boipucci.

And in many cases it is a hormonal balance that can be fixed with modern medicine . Returning the person's normal balance back to their proper levels, thus never creating these things.

And also the social encouragement.
>Oh Tommy likes to play with his sister's dolls
>I think I will buy him some dresses
>Tommithia is such our little princess, yes she is!
All of these parents should lose their children immediately.

It's more of a birth defect since basic mental identity begins during brain development in the womb.

no

Yea, I would. Honestly a passable tranny is the ideal relationship for me. I like vagina and all, but I find the penis superior... However women are far better looking than men. So I wish I could be with a woman with a dingdong. Therefore passable tranny wins.

Like, Oral is better than vaginal sex. Anal I've only tried once, but it's a good thing to sub vaginal for. Vaginas are kinda a hastle since they get preggers and such

Modern medicine cannot repair incorrect exposure to hormones during fetal development. We can however supply them with the correct hormones their brains where designed to recieve from the body they didn't get.

What if, even after all the "raising", they still have strong feelings of wanting to be the opposite gender which (and maybe there's no way of knowing for sure) are honest, and not just the result of trying to avoid some problem or something?

That example gave me heart cancer.

Any American 18 years of age is free to do as they wish within the confines of the law. It doesn't mean I will magically accept it.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Look up Jazz Jennings. Or any of the other countless children paraded on daytime television. Society is fucked for allowing any of this to happen. No wonder the post op suicide rate is so high.

They don't actually think they are woman you jackass they are trying to ease their depression and not kill themselves.

Being trans is going to bring more problems, not solve them. You cannot transition, no matter how much medicine or surgeries you have. So it is better to aim medicine into correcting these problems in the first place, not enabling the illness.

I agree it's fucking stupid they are doing that to children. No doubt about it. However, if the child persists I'd argue options should be looked at to pause their puberty (using non damaging blockers) until they are old enough to decide themselves.

Why can't she just try the stuff with you? Or is she wanting to fuck chicks?

My Nigga
Isabelly Marquesine...

yeah not saying you should be obligated to or whatever. I get that. the freedom and stuff goes for both them and yourself. just curious like... is it really the worst thing a person can do? I understand how a family member committing murder or something would ruin a relationship. but is that same kind of ruination merited if they want to be a man/woman? (not to as extreme a degree as if they'd committed a crime but you know what I mean. destroyed relationship, severed ties, etc.) I guess it depends on who you ask eh

Exactly! She knows I'm open minded and accepting, its not like I'm a frigid conservative guy, but she says its about "helping" them. Shes got a thing about orgies though, shes mentioned them as a joke quite a few times

Oral is better than Vaginal
Sex isn't about your dick. W/ Vaginal sex you are possessing the woman. Oral can't even begin to compare.
I hate oral as anything other than a favor from a long term GF or wife. It's submissive to the woman cuz it's degrading. Other than that the man is passive, being acted upon by the woman. It's just his dick but still...
Feminism took all this from you.

Transgenderism is rooted in mental identity. It can't just be fixed. Look at the suicide rates of the trangenders who they attempted to fix verses the ones who received current treatment/surgery.

Those blockers are all damaging. The sterilize you, meaning if you change your mind there is no hope to ever reproducing. How can a child or a teenager make a decision they don't understand the consequences to?

In the Jazz example, he can't even have surgery because he started taking hormones/blockers when he was very young, so he never developed an adult penis. The current surgeries only work on adults who have fully developed physically, and even then the current surgeries are very new and have questionable results.

But if mutilating your penis to be inverted makes someone a "woman" then we are fucked as a society.

Yeah shit, sounds like she just isn't ready to settle down. Sorry to hear it Sup Forumsro, I've been there too. It can be fine if both people are on the same page but if you're not it sucks

They are free to think that they are that to themselves, and get surgeries if they are adults. But I refuse to call someone who was born with a penis a woman. They will never be a true woman. Even post op, they are transsexuals/it.

And I know the term transsexual implies the changing of sex, but it is the word we all commonly use, even if the root meaning is incorrect.

I would disown them, even if they did that as an adult.

I've seen first hand in my family what it does when you encourage someone to embrace their transsexualism. It is more damaging to go along with it, and statistically they will commit suicide.

No. Never. Just not my thing.

How do you mean?

What is the likely good of them changing their minds when they've felt that way from birth well into their teens. Maybe in the odd case you are right but one case =/= all cases.

>feel that way since birth
wat

Yeah, thanks man. The thing that hurts most is she pushed all this. She wanted the relationship, she told me she loved me, she talked about marriage and kids and me moving in with her, talked about long term plans and now its like shes made all these plans to go out partying with friends and I'm just sitting waiting until shes free to talk. If she left it at us being friends I wouldve been fine and I thought maybe she'd settle down a bit once we were in the relationship but it looks like we'll be lucky to see christmas together

Thanks pal

They are not even claiming to be real women, but if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, you'll be a fucking idiot to call it a swan since you're a fucking swan.

Parents accept younger sibling as transgender. That is all my little brother talks about now, that is his life. It is just like some gay people, they let their sexuality be their defining trait.

Yes they are claiming to be real women, which they aren't by the way. Do you even keep up with current events?

Well they are fucking idiots, then.

Signed,
An actual tranny.

accept his lil dingdong in ya hole ;P

Well it's a pretty big deal for a young person given how they're perceived by others, but you don't think s/he will grow past the fixation on it?

Sick trips btw.

Where do you live? Post pics? :^)

See, you can't even say "signed an actually woman"

Because woman and trannys are two different things, and always will be.

ooooooooooooooooooh rekt and checkt!