Okay Sup Forums...

Okay Sup Forums, I'm going to the homecoming dance with my female friend in a few hours (I'm 18) and I have no fucking idea on how to dance. Give me some tips to not embarrass myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tnqv_0w1lKc
youtube.com/watch?v=KYigKj9EYPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The best I can give is to not go to Homecoming user.

Do an hero. It works every time user.

fill your pockets with spaghetti, fedora on ur head and then hit the dancefloor till the spaghetti start dropping to the floor

You're more than likely going to embarrass yourself, so for one just accept that.

Be yourself, don't act. If you're honest she may help you learn and in a way attach herself to you with that memory.

Other than that, maybe watch a youtube video or something. I dunno.

>grab drink
>bob your head
>ezpz

OP youre a fag

this
no weird arm movement

Pee on her, bitches love piss

let here take the lead dumb cunt

Shes forcing you to dance?

youtu.be/tnqv_0w1lKc

Nah, but I decided to go when she asked me to the dance, and people usually dance at dances.

she wants your balls
just dry hump her on the dance floor

Follow what everyone else does.

Give her the best do-si-do you can buddy

>goes to school in the ghetto
>everyone else is black
>sees them all humping womenz on the dance floor
>one just pushed his partner on her back and is falling down on her crotch with his crotch
>it is like watching mating week on animal planet
>decides to take anons advice and follow what the other apes are doing in order to fit in
>slap my bitch, throw her on the ground and proceed to vigorously hump her on the dusty dance floor
>am dogpiled by nigs who then begin to beat the shit out of me and are all yelling at me about being an abusive piece of shit
>am kicked out of the gymnasium and not allowed back into homecoming
>rub melting ice from my punch on my bruises as i sit outside in the grass and wonder where i went wrong
>hear footsteps approaching and start to speak as i look over to my best friend who i just got done dancing with
"Hey sorry about that I just wasn't sure how to danc-"
>realize it's just another ape come to punch my in the face and tell me my best friend never wants to see me again and is gonna be going out with tyrone a real man
>says if I ever talk to her again he will kill me
>watch through the windows as tyrone slaps best friend in the face, throws her on the ground and humps her on the dusty dance floor as the others cheer
>tfw

2/10. my cat vomits up more creative crap than this.

you do realize that this is Sup Forums right? most of these degenerates have never been to a school dance let alone dance with a girl. everyone here probably skipped it to go smoke pot and cigarettes or drink. that or they are just virgins and stood home and played video games.

This. Better to be sedated than spastic.

Just do the Twist.

Also the worm. The worm is a real crowd pleaser.

You're already over thinking it. Just go to have fun. Fuck what your friend thinks. Do it to make memories for an older, more bitter version of yourself.

take some ecstasy/mdma. The rest will just flow

How to dance

Step 1: Have fun

The end

PS:
this works too

>not burying ar15 and 480 rounds in the quad planter box 2 weeks before dance

Is Neko-Chan okay?

2-step

vanquish THOT as soon as she pulls up.

Dude, do the Cupid Shuffle.

Just watch some simple guides

Google "how to dance in the club"
youtube.com/watch?v=KYigKj9EYPs

It is really simple actually

not all of us are so brave

masturbate a few times before you go, your mom will get pissed if she feels your boner pressing against her when dancing.

You guys dance at your dances? At my highschool we just grinded

How to date 101:
Get off Sup Forums
Success