This is the best documentary I've ever seen

This is the best documentary I've ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded/expanded-homicide-data
nap.edu/read/9719/chapter/8#157
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls
heartland.org/publications-resources/publications/welfare-expenditures-by-ethnic-group
youtube.com/watch?v=9ujKxpAvLKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It can't even suck Planet Earth 2's nuts.

Can someone please explain why they keep making movies about this stupid negro?

because he's profitable, and arguably America's most controversial figure aside from Donald Trump

Really damn good but I wouldn't say better than Super Size me.

It's a significant period in recent american history and shows just how deep racial issues are in america that an entire LA jury would find OJ not guilty just because the Rodney King beating even tho every single person in the jury believed OJ was guilty.

Planet Earth 2 may be the most normie, reddit loved thing to come out recently, but it's honestly some of the greatest TV I've ever seen. The Soundtrack, Visuals, animals chosen to film and having the GOAT narrator help it be the best documentary series ever.

Not even the best sports documentary.

Made in America isn't really about OJ it's more about everything around the case

>It's a significant period in recent american history and shows just how deep racial issues are in america
I guess that's true. Only solution, in my opinion, is to ship the negroes back to Africa, since they've made it very clear that they have no interest of joining the white man's society on equal terms. Thus they must go back.

>an entire LA jury would find OJ not guilty just because the Rodney King beating even tho every single person in the jury believed OJ was guilty.
You think they all believed he was actually guilty? And they just lied because "HE A GOOD BOY, HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE 'BOUT TO GO TO COLLEGE AND SORT HIS LIFE OUT"?

There are 30 for 30's better than that

WE

OJ hated niggers. he wanted to be a whiteman very badly.

Why the fuck did he wear the gloves?

I'm not talking about OJ, I'm talking about the black people that thought he was innocent.

These people, as I said, have made it abundantly clear that they have ZERO interest in joining the white man's society on equal terms. There are exceptions, of course; there are some black people in America who don't expect to be given the entire fucking world on a plate (Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell)

But those who thought that OJ was innocent should be put on a boat and shipped back to West Africa.

>ywn be this assblasted

keep crying bitch nigga humans are a diverse species and whining about it on a anime board isn't going to change the fact you're an inbred englishman

the glove didnt fit doe

>replying to pol posting

Don't even think about it. I can only imagine getting this angry just from seeing a thread on a Burmese nail polish forum.

is it really fucking 8 hours long or is imdb memeing me?

>mrw(my reaction when) i find the politics thread

but they always get so angry though

theres 5 episodes

Valid question, maybe he was afraid he'd leave fingerpringts behind?

Maybe he lost the glove when he was fighting Goldman but was too pumped up to notice.

watch Hoop Dreams!

Are you a negro? In which case can you explain to me why negroes are constantly aggrieved despite having MORE advantages extended to them than the common white man gets?

>Negroes are given special scholarships and bursaries to university, which are unavailable to the white man
>Negroes STILL take FAR more money from the federal government (that is, the white man and his taxes), in the form of welfare, than the white man
>Negroes STILL commit over 50% of all murders in the United States, despite being only 13% of the population

Why don't they leave if they despise the white man's nation so much?

they didnt choose to go to america doe

like this

did his wife fuck that guy

his son did it my friend.

>>Negroes STILL take FAR more money from the federal government (that is, the white man and his taxes), in the form of welfare, than the white man
>>Negroes STILL commit over 50% of all murders in the United States, despite being only 13% of the population

gonna need some sources here friendo. otherwise i think you may feel more comfortable here or

>iFunny

Can you please die

Both of those are facts m8. You might be more comfortable on /r/edit.

I wonder if there's any mention of Glen Edward Rogers in the documentary

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded/expanded-homicide-data

>>Concerning murder victims for whom race was known, 50.0 percent were black

Nobody chooses to be born in America - they are born there by LUCK

And if you don't like it there, LEAVE

Sure thing.

Source for the welfare stats (and see pic):
nap.edu/read/9719/chapter/8#157

Source for murder stats - the FBI:
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls

No u

ok, i'll let it go that your stats are 6 years old.

what about the welfare argument? find any Sup Forums approved infographs anywhere?

lmao yeah blacks really got their act together in the last 5-6 years you naive retard

>Source for the welfare stats (and see pic):
>nap.edu/read/9719/chapter/8#157

this is proportional data. you made the claim that blacks take most of the welfare money. this doesn't support your claim.

full disclosure, i'm still reading through your link.

>readily having this information available to be linked within a minute
>being this obsessed over niggers
>being a bong and being this obsessed with american societal issues

so, still nothing on the welfare thing?

in his defense, it's fairly easy to google things.

top keks

>When you try to be clever but quote the wrong stat

If the glove don't fit, then acquit.

I literally googled "black people 50% murder" and posted the first link you cuck. It took all of 5 seconds.

>being mad at facts

See my graph here - It's showing you that ~35% of black households in America are on some sort of welfare (Medicaid, food stamps, etc.). For whites it's only 10-12%. Yes it's from twenty years ago, but I doubt it's changed.

Check this also:

>As a group, the 207 million white residents in the U.S. population receive $212 billion in benefits. As a group, then, they receive some $1,022 per person in welfare aid.
>As a group, the 33 million black residents in the U.S. receive $105 billion in welfare aid, or roughly $3,230 per person.
heartland.org/publications-resources/publications/welfare-expenditures-by-ethnic-group

Per capita they take more, that's literally the only thing that matters you fucking idiot.

There are over FOUR TIMES as many whites in America than blacks, so OF COURSE the TOTAL amount of welfare spent on whites will be higher; even if they only cost ONE QUARTER per person, they'd cost more overall.

As for the murders, picture related is from the FBI's most recent year, 2015

I ctlr+f'd 50 on the page and just cut and pasted the first sentence. I don't give a fuck about this argument and there's a game on, but triggering the redditors who don't read is fun.

You convinced me dude. I'm totally racist now. Do I get to keep listening to good music or do I have to listen to shitty metal and garbage country?

laughed

>rap
>good music

medium jej

per capita statistics don't matter when you make the claim that 'negroes STILL take FAR more money from the federal government in the form of welfare than the white man'. we're talking about gross amounts of money here not proportions. you can't motte-and-bailey your argument like this. i agree that proportionally blacks take more but that was not your original claim.

because blacks have lived in predominately poor areas for generations... which means they grow up poor... which means they're more likely to be poor... which means they're more likely to take welfare...

really makes me think honestly

The average black men is a larger drain on the economy than the average chinese man

is that kosher enough for you?

Old rap is pretty good, but can this modern rap garbage even legally be considered music? All these new nigger rappers make a living off of mumbling incoherently.

it's not really about making a claim palatable. my issue is about making a patently false and impossible to defend statement and then strawmanning your own position into something else in order to defend it.

it's a motte-and-bailey.

really fired my neurons faam

Why are you getting so passive-aggressive? The man asked me for proof so I provided it, I don't give a fuck what you think.

This: Hm, maybe they should get off their backsides and do something? Since that's the same argument used against white Americans who voted for Trump who are angry at their jobs leaving America, or seeing much reduced wages.

Hm, really makes ya think, dun'it?

Glad I could stimulate your synapses friendo

>purposely trying to avoid the issue that black people cost THREE TIMES MORE, per person, to the US taxpayer than white people

I feel sorry for you

i never tried to avoid that, i agreed with you here>i agree that proportionally blacks take more

your original claim was that blacks take more money from the federal government, in the form of welfare, than whites. while it is true PROPORTIONALLY, it is absolutely not true when looking at the gross numbers. you're the one avoiding man, and as i've said before it's a motte-and-bailey.

>Person A asserts [Controversial Interpretation of Viewpoint X].
>Person B critiques [Controversial Interpretation of Viewpoint X].
>Person A asserts that they were actually defending [Common-Sense Interpretation of Viewpoint X].
>Person B no longer has grounds to critique Person A; Person B leaves the discussion.
>Person A claims victory and reverts to supporting [Controversial Interpretation of Viewpoint X].

You use so many weasel-words to avoid the actual point the other person is trying to make. You probably think you're intelligent and rational which is pretty sad.

i have never avoided his point and have conceded that blacks proportionally take more welfare than whites.

but that was not his original claim.

and what exactly is a 'weasel-word'?

It explores how whites only liked OJ when he was a hall of fame footballer and movie star, and blacks only liked him when he killed two white people.

Somehow, the film decides that whitey was in the wrong.

>Since that's the same argument used against white Americans who voted for Trump who are angry at their jobs leaving America, or seeing much reduced wages.
???

also
>Just stop being poor LMAO
next lvl baiting t bh thanks for the kek

>this pseudo-intellectual garbage with no substance
>still being BTFO by stats you can't refute

legitimate question here, have you ever left Canada?

Yes m8 I've been to your country among others. Some of your states are quite nice.

meant to quote

>black people, 13% of the population, don't manage to take over 50% of welfare payments
>whites btfo

what exactly was 'pseudo-intellectual' about my argument?

and how exactly was i blown the fuck out by statistics that don't prove the brit's original claim in?

two more
How old are you?
Why are you getting so worked up about an ""issue"" that doesn't even pertain to your country on the sports section of an anonymous anime imageboard?

bonus question
do you really think North America would be a better place if all blacks were to suddenly move back to africa?

I'm 47
I'm not worked up at all I'm shitposting while watching a hockey game
Yes blacks should go to Liberia and fuck that place up instead

interesting thanks

Reminder that OJ didn't do it.

>I'm 47
>on Sup Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *dies*

The naked gun was a commercial success

This

You know how I know that you didn't watch it?

Because it's 7 hours long?

Because you're a poor potatoe nigger and can't afford Hulu

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=9ujKxpAvLKg

same reason they keep making scientology movies

idiots will watch the same thing over and over

Dude I fucking love science lmao!! Joe rogan Neil degrasse tyson carl Sagan Elon musk bro!!!

Because you're cucked?

What is his endgame?

He was accused of killing a white woman but was proven innocent in a court of law and white people sperged out

Don't forget you're here forever

He killed 2 white people and no one sperged out. There were no riots or anything resembling a chimpout

There's nothing wrong with being older and posting on Sup Forums. I browse on mobile when picking my kids up from school and during games all the time

>killed

Erm no. Not according to the judge and jury of his peers

where to find it on 1080?

What the fuck is this thread

>get off at the last second
>12 years later
>sentenced to 33 years in prison
wew

>one of his jurors literally put up a Nation salute
That totally unbiased jury of people who weren't even really his peers

I think it's generally perceived to be "why are you here when you could be having sex. With a female."

As a fellow oldfag, I can attest to sex not being a 24-hour job.

>I'm going to post in the thread but haven't seen the OP doc.

Kill yourself.

>Defense says the evidence was planted by lapd cops who hated black people and it's evidence of large scale systematic racism in the lapd
>prosecution says that's obviously bullshit
>oj clearly did it
>head coppo who found the evidence is on the record with some screenwriter about how he used to plant evidence to arrest blacks

This close to the riots its not hard to see the picture the defense painted