So I recently got a job at sonic and my manager decided to show me his wonderful "art" page on Facebook...

So I recently got a job at sonic and my manager decided to show me his wonderful "art" page on Facebook. I'm trying my hardest not to die of laughter.

Bumb

BUMB

Stop being an asshole, I quite like them

Someone troll this guy

It's becaue you're a faggit

Anyone got any funny ideas what to do to him?

Wut

he thinks you gay op

True as that may be I'm still not an asshole like you user

I have co-workers show me their "art" all the time because I've worked in comic book production and I always have to find polite ways of telling them it's garbage.

You come b and expect to find people who aren't assholes

hey.

this.

as for ideas, leave the kid alone unless he is a dick manager. you will be miles ahead of this guy in life no matter what.

with that said, if he is a dick, judging by those drawings this kid doesnt get laid or fucks a ham planet, in which case best way to be a dick to him is be awesome.

that is if you are cool as well.

aka, bring your hot girl friends to your work to hang out, talk about parties, drugs and all the fun shit you do. then also relate to him, talk about nerdy things as well.

he will end up resenting you for being a part of his world but also able to be normal, socially functional human.

Naw don't be polite. Shit on them

But you're choosing to be an asshole user

i think its the opposite

THIS, I'M GOING TO DO THIS.

>when the voices in your head are done with the other
manager kill count when

you'r welcome.

for added points, be nice to him and a dope employee, he will be forced to give you raises and respect, and there is nothing worse than having to do that to someone you are jealous of resent.

now pic of you OP so we can see what a neckbeard you really are, cuz i'm sure you are sucking your fag managers dick on the low low.

Print the worst one on a huge piece of paper and put it in an ornate gold frame and hang it on your wall. Take a picture of it and show him and tell him it's wonderful. He'll know you're insulting him but you can pretend you're being sincere.

what if he browses Sup Forums