youtu.be/lNVCwdkEYH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

life is a test of endurance

write a comical book about your life and make a bunch of money

you will be a good slave for me

You fucking peice of shit OP

Lrn 2 not give a fuck faggot

Also you need Eminem

I've not given a shit my whole life and my life has been shit.

I want to change but these are holding me back. If you're ugly and dumb then it doesn't matter what you'll do you'll always be a loser for the rest of your life

why is it hard mode fgt? half the people in the world are like you fgt

ur just a bitch

>no offence or owt

>thread

Where do you live?

You just need to be the master of your domain.

Your just not trying hard enough , life more , lift often , lift heavy ,lift light an fast , mix it up , eat more , eat often , eat right. , do it for three years , you'll put on size , it's not sprint it takes time

post more spanked girls pls

The most important thing in life is intelligence. People will say oh you need friends or love or you need to improve yourself but at the end of the day it's a ll a fucking meme.

Intelligence is what makes or breaks you. If you're intelligent then youll be better at reading people/ understanding their true intentions. If you're intelligent then you use your wit to be more attractive and appealing.
>half the people in the world are like me
Yeah and look at their lives. You think they enjoy the situation their in? Maybe like 5%

Looks really don't mean shit at the end of the day. It's just icing on top of the cake..
>if you're ugly then you need intelligence
>if you're intelligent then it doesn't really. Matter how you look.
>if you're good looking then you can get by in life without intelligence it'll still be somewhat shit tier.
>if you're intelligent and good looking you're living easy mode
>if you're dumb and ugly you're fucked

I live in Alberta

your along for the ride hold on and try to enjoy it

I used to think like you, striving to be intelligent in my 20s, im hitting nearly 30 now and fully accepted that im never gona be rich, or have that trophy grill

learn to accept it

I don't want to accept this though. I want to change but every thing I do something to move forward I feel like I pushed backed
Has your life improved at all since you've accepted?

/thread

10/10

Is her name by any chance Lea?

>Why was I chosen to live life on hardmode

Are you white?
Were you born in America? Or even in a western democracy?
What age did your parents take you out of school and make you work in the factory?

have you tried to consult our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

yes, because of my "acceptance" that im never going to be the 5% of the population that I wanted to be ive become rich and sucessful in other ways

learn to appriciate nature, buy the kayak you were looking and use it!

build that RC plane you were planning to, then go to the flying club!

and most of all fuck that whore (hardest of all to accept because your penis is stronger than the brain) dont chase bitches man, they not even worth it... they are only good for the 2 mins your cock is in them, the rest of the 24 hour day you spend hating them, bitching and whining... "you left the toilet seat up" "but my feelings" "take the bins out" "cry, cry,cry" blah blah blah... 4 long term relationships later I no longer want a woman at all

>coloured minority
>born in the UK
>mom had an accident while working became depressed af/ super paranoid when I was about 8. Dad got a brain injury when I was 14.

Just drop out of society. If you're born this fucked then the only option to join society is slaving away for (((them))) to have a shot at an average life. Buying all this shit only for none of it to help you, spending all your limited time on Earth trying to fix problems that are genetic. Just fuck off from it all and realize that while you might not hit self-actualization or all that jazz, you can give yourself simple pleasures and stay fine for the rest of your life as long as you don't chase after the dream tht isn't for you

>coloured minority

move to Leicester

>coloured minority
maybe you should go to where ever you are originally from, your life would be much better there.

>mom

so your amurrica now? be thankfull you escaped this muslim shithole

I seen dude like you with a girlfriend, there are no excuses faggot...

>>if you're intelligent and good looking you're living easy mode
no, hell no.

Everybody had been jealous my whole live. My own family tried to break me at every opportunity and my first gf nearly killed me.

Nobody understands me because of my high iq and my good looks don´t really use me anything because there is no woman i can connect with and they all are too afraid to talk to me, and i am shy af.

holy fuck I hope this is a bait

why should it be? I didn´t even know that i was good looking and have been from asylum to asylum because doctors are too stupid to see high IQ as what it is.
I have been diagnosted with tons of mental illnesses for my high iq.

oh I'm sure your IQ is so high that people mistake you for a retard

I moved to Canada. I mightve escaped the Muslim shit hole but I can't escape my shit situation and reality mate.

>oh I'm sure your IQ is so high that people mistake you for a retard

gifted-adults.com/the-misdiagnosis-of-gifted-adults/

No now most people know that i am extremely smart, but every time i get near a psychiatrist they have a new misdiagnosis for me.

You don´t know shit about this kind of struggle.

what makes you think you have a high IQ?
do you have any proof of it? If you did the doctors would surely know about your problem.
And if youre so smart and there's nothing wrong with you why do you even go to psychiatrists?

Dude don't tell me that by being super intelligent and good looking that you're life is hard. Bull fucking shit.

It's all about how you apply yourself. Have you seen good will hunting? The nigga was sent from foster home to foster home but made it in the end because he applied himself.

If you're actually a genius then what the fuck are you doing lounging around and seeing psychologists. If your family is trying to break you then fuck your family and leave them behind. You can make it with ease my dude you just need to put a little effort.
I would kill to be in your shoes. You know how hard it is to be a fucking idiot?, you know how annoying it is to see your good looking friends pull bitches while your sitting twirling your thumbs? No.. I'm 27 and people think I'm fucking 50

You are dumb only if You want be dumb

So mentally retarded people are choosing to be like that?

>I'm 27 and people think I'm fucking 50
sounds like youre fat
are you fat?

TROLL BREAD

>gg op

read the op fgt he says he's fat
>moron...

so I guess you chose to be stupid, because that shit makes no fucking sense, faggot

Yes i have a proof, have even been tested before every other diagnosis, i have it here i will post it when i find it.

My mom has some serious mental illness and went completely münchhausen by proxy on my high-iq characteristics.

Getting abused by her on daily basis did not make it better.

Yes i saw this movie and i really love it, actually my favorite movie.

I am not a "genius" like you see it in TV but i am very different from other people.

High IQ people tent to be very sensitive and full of doubt, that´s why i doubted myself, and being told and made felt that you are wrong and ill your whole live does not really give you a positive self image.

I could get a lot of bitshes but i won´t my standards morals, and tactile sensitivity won´t allow it to me. I´m also trapped in who i am.

I knew you were fat, faggot

YE BUT OP SHOULD PLAY OPERATON FLASHPONT COLD WAR CRYSIS

>also stop being a femboi

why are you so focused on the fact that you have a "high IQ" whats the point? Is it just something that you keep telling yourself just so you feel better?

I get that your own perception of self image is low from the years of abuse from your mom, but still if you have confirmation from the IQ tests then why still doubt yourself?

Apply yourself nigger. Do it for me since I've been trying my whole ducking life to no avail. Do it to prove your mom wrong and to show an act of defiance because she treated you like shit your whole life, and do it for yourself to absolve all doubt you've had.

What do you mean your standards are too high btw?

he obviously isn't smart, that's why

You don´t know how isolated you are, and you never fit into anything, you are just differnet your whole live and see things other´s can´t see, that´s why being told that i was crazy did not sound that unlikely.

Idk, maybe being gaslighed a lot, made me doubt myself even more.
And also i have conformation by "professionals" for aspergers, adhd, borderline and other stuff too, and it just seemed odd to me that professionals could be this stupid.

I´m on my way right now i guess.

Still looking for my document though, has´nt been where i thought i had it.

Thats called karma pal

>short
not much you can do, just own it
>fat
eat healthy, work out
>balding
shave head and once again own it
>hairy as fuck body
shave/wax
>low test
see a doctor
>low intelligence
educate yourself
>stretch marks
no one gives a fuck
>literally can only build muscles in my legs.. No where else
not possible

Someone please refer this guy to a pic of Stephen Hawkin. You think this guy gets any pussy?

no, I get it. I'm also different from other people in a sense that I find them boring, and I don't fit in with them, It's like they live in a small box without even any air holes in it, and it's like they only see a little part of the whole reality that is around them.
And I also cant find a reason in anything, everything seems so pointless and meaningless

But hows your wallet?

Invest in cryptocurrencies.
LTC CLOAK PLR PY PPT ADX OMG NEO VERI

Stop being poor

PAY* not PY

You're in a generation where knowledge is free range. It's your fault for being dumb, take some time to learn something and be less of a degenerate

eminem is a fucking fagget and so are you

Read
Stephen hawking is considered one of geniuses of our century. He's living life on cheat mode

>Superior intellect
>Saving the world
>Aryan
>Married 2 times cause fuck it
>Empathically gifted wants you to be empowered like him
Why live. You will never be like Alex Jones.

>Animals don't have a choice.
>If they're not happy with their place in the world... too bad.
>They have to live the life they've been given.
>Humans, on the other hand, don't have to.
>We have a choice.
>If you don't like your place in the world, you can get off anytime you want.
>Suicide. That's right.

>You don't like the way your life's going,
>you don't like the way you are in the world,
>anything around you, you can check out anytime you like.

>Animals aren't allowed that thought
>and believe me, if they were, they would use it.
>There'd be a lot of dogs and cats, owned by assholes
>that live in high-rises, diving out the windows.
>Zebras... if they even had remotely that thought
>would take a look at themselves and go, "What the FUCK!"
>Black & white in a green & brown world... this blows.
>I'm just gonna jump in the river....
>I don't have a thumb to work a gun or hold a knife
>or even open a jar of pills.
>I'm just gonna dive into the next lion's mouth.
>Why even bother?"
>Now, monkeys have the opposable thumb
>so they could kinda do it the exact same way we do.

>Now, there's a bunch of people that say,
>"Oh, it's against the law".
>Well, it's only against the law if you do a crappy job and get caught.
>Other people say, "Oh, we should save them".

>Yeah, well you know what?
>Not everybody wants to be saved.
>Not everybody should be saved.
>And who are we to force our will upon them?
>I mean, isn't that one of the joys about being a human?
>Freedom of choice?
>Now, it's not all bad.
>Now, I'm not saying "Kill yourself".
>But if you're gonna be an idiot and do it anyway,
>it's no sweat off of my back.
>There's a lot of good that could come from it.
>A little bit of bad thrown in....

> (OP)
>have you tried to consult our lord and savior Jesus Christ?
I'm with this guy

So, get your fat ass into the gym. Patrick Stewart is bald as can be and he was People Magazine's sexist man alive one year... and it wasn't because of all the female stae trek fans out there. I'm bald and I've never had a problem, it's attitude. Relax, be funny, be charming, take charge, get laid

>Some of the things:
>A job will open...
>An apartment will become available...
>There'll be more air for me...
>They say there's two girls for every guy - if you're >a man, there'll be four chicks for me...
>There'll be more Ketel One vodka for me...
>There'll be one less idiot in line at the bank who >gets up to the window without their FUCKing slips filled out...
>I won't ever have to go to the store to buy my favorite Salt & Vinegar Chips
>and have the clerk point at you and say, "They bought the last bag"....
>You won't help change the McDonald's sign to a Hundred Billion Served...
>You'll never get AIDS...
>You won't have to worry about calories ever...
>No more, "Hey, does this make me look fat?"...
>There'll be one less polluting human...
>You won't have to recycle... There'll be one less car on the road...
>There'll be more Ring Dings for me...
>Fifty or so chickens' lives will be spared...
>Your fingers won't ever get red from eating pistachios...
>You won't be forced to visit your Grandparents on Sundays anymore...
>No more church...
>You'll be saying, "Hey, World - Kiss My Ass!"...
>No more wet dreams about Supermodels...
>No more Barry Manilow... Not for a few years anyway...
>Wondering "Am I a loser?" will be a thing of the past...
>Say good-bye to crappy Xmas presents from Aunts and Uncles...
>You won't have to suffer through a Motley Crue reunion...
>FUCK flossing and brushing...
>You'll never lose sleep over a pregnancy scare...
>Adios, Acne...
>Worrying whether you fit in or not won't be on your brain...
>See ya later, homework...
>You'll never have to sit through another movie brought to you by the creators of South Park...
>School's out forever....
>No more paying bills...
>You won't have to do chores...

>You won't be able to run over toads with the lawnmower though...
>You'll also miss McDonald's French Fries...
>Bugs Bunny...
>The amazing electrifying feeling that surges through your body when you kiss someone for the first time...
>You won't be able to watch the letterbox director's cut of Jaws...
>Candy...
>Living above ground...
>Pudding crust...
>You'll miss the rush of getting your first apartment...
>Getting to the point in your life where you can tell your parents to
"FUCK Off! I gotta make my own mistakes, you did"...
>You'll miss sex - you'll miss thinking about it, looking for it,
>sex by yourself, sex with a partner, sex with multiple partners...
>No more summer nights that seem to go on forever...
>Roller coasters....
>Naming your kid the name you always wanted...
>Making a difference in the world...
>You'll miss the experience and pleasure of >Hallucinogenics...
>Watching your neighbor's wife change clothes with her blinds open...
>A lifetime of masturbating...
>Watching your favorite team sweep the series...
>Music, you will definitely miss music...
>Trying to sneak into your house drunk - three hours past your curfew...
>You'll miss the blaze and glory of the 4th of July fireworks...
>The taste of Captain Crunch...
>If you're a boy, you'll miss the feeling the first time you reach up a girl's shirt...
>If you're a girl, the feeling the first time you reach down a boy's pants...
>You'll miss your favorite coat...
>Waffles with whipped cream and strawberries...
>Beating your friends at video games...
>You won't be around to see what shape and color the new marshmallow in Lucky Charms will be...
>You'll miss the feeling you get when reminiscing about your first love - thirty years after the fact...
>The joy of giving and receiving at Christmas...
>Skinny dipping...
>Getting stoned, reading Green Eggs & Ham, and eating like a horse that got loose in the grain bin...
>Flying cars...

>Hey, you were born, finish what you started!

This would help alot of depressed fags on here. I'm not depressed and want to kill myself but I'm sure this would help someone who would

So, basically, be everthing you are not and things will be different. I think OP knows this already, but thank you for pointing it out.

Hey, I'm a manlet. I have a low-status job, a zero dollar haircut, and although I used to exercise, My body is lowly morphing into that of a "dad bod."

I also have a wife. She's cute, but fat. She let's me be who I am, including the parts that are undesirable and doesn't require me to be an attractive person in every way. She lets me call her my "slampiggie" and she lets me fuck her in the ass. If you had a hard time attracting women, like I did growing up, fucking a woman in the ass is like the greatest feeling ever. Well, second greatest. Coming ina woman's ass is probably the greatest feeling ever.

So fuck advice. Be who you are, put yourself out there, and you will see that there is someone for you. Who cares if she's attractive or not? The truth us...nobody but you. I hope when you meet that person, she lets you do something you've always wanted to do...just like my slampiggie does.

"fat"
"Hardmode"
You're obviously far from starvation.

SURVIVAL BONUS

It was written by comedian Bobby Gaylor and performed as a song:

youtu.be/lNVCwdkEYH8

If you like it. Share it. I'm a depressed fag who has visions of blowing his head off with a shotgun. I will never do it. I think thoughts of suicide are just a deep desire for change. So, in the near future, I'm probably going to quit my job, look for work in the cannabis industry, and accept that I am a pothead who isn't going to thrive in an environment where he can't get high.

I know of NO enviroment where it's OK to get high while on work. Not even dutch coffeshops are Ok with it.

Relax skeezax, I never said I needed to be high all the time, and I'm capable of doing my job without getting high. If you aren't from the US, let me tell you this: most employers will take measures to prevent you from getting high on your own time. As the wave of legalization rolls through this country, that means you can't do something that is legal because your employer considers it a liability. In some cases, like the job I'm about to quit, that makes sense. In most, it doesn't. That's all I meant.

Some of us are worse off than others. There is no reason. Bad needs to exist in order to differentiate it from the good. In the same vain, ugly people need to exist and people with horrible problems that suffer like this world is hell itself will be born into this with no reasons given. It's a cruel shitty place for some of us. Nobody knows why and nobody ever will.

You don't sound dumb.

being pretty helps in life, but nobody is perfect, there is no standard and its not really mandatory to be perfect. I mean, my idea of perfection could be just a simple 5/10 for some other guy, everyone's aim varies.

I consider myself to be barely hitting 5/10, I don't like a ton of things about me, I genuinely feel like everyone is better than me in everything but I just don't give a fuck and do what I want, say what I want and laugh at what I want. Sure, I get anxious but sometimes I just realize I could be dead tomorrow, by my own hand or someone else's, what does it matter what I say or do then? so you come off as confident and then people just seem to come towards you and actually enjoy your company. Life isn't fair, we all wish to be someone else, but be yourself and own it, this way you'll make others wish they were YOU

there are also ugly woman

In high school I got tested and my IQ is dead on 100.

I literally just passed the double digit markoff

you must be really ugly... m lady