If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Saged, hope you get aids

girls must walk barefoot and always agree to footoshootings

any punishments?

bump for interest

any rules you want to see?

It's the random board for a reason faggot

I would make sex ed hands on where volunteers from the class can show examples . It would teach girls not to be afraid of sex and in turn relieve some of the sexual misunderstandings in their future relationships.

Any students not on board will be used as examples during the anal pleasure chapter of the course.

anyone into asian girls feet?

Must wear high heels...
Financial punishment is enough...

all girls must wear and use diapers
schools must get rid of girls' toilets and replace them with changing tables and a full staff of nurses to change their diapers

all the girls have to lick my anus.
no scat involved and I will always be shaved and have good hygiene.

any punishments?

If you could make a thread about anything on Sup Forums, what would it be, and why would it be the same thing every day?

Bump for interest

any rules you'd like?

Uniforms are mandatory, skirts must be above the knee. White cotton panties only. (What can I say? My fetish for schoolgirl uniforms - real, not 'sexy" ones - is as alive today as it was when I was in high school, 20 years ago)

first offence, spanking, second offence, forced bj, third offence, all your holes are belong to me. and yes, you'll be in proper uniform before being punished.

will other guys get to use girls too?
maybe the guy who catches her breaking rules gets to apply the punishments

I'd probably do something with girls not doing well in class. Bad grades and stupidity will be punished.

1st Offense. They have to stand as a statue in the entryway of the school naked and the other students are allowed to take and post pictures of the statue in the position they like.

2nd Offense. They will be required to stroke and suck any guy who wants to use her. They are allowed to cum all over her and in her mouth. Female students are allowed to use a strap on for her to suck and stroke. They are also allowed to make her lick their holes and to squirt all over her. Picture will be included in the yearbook in a section of punishments given.

3rd Offense. She is bound on all fours and any student, male or female is allowed to use her in any way they see fit. The event will require all students to be present and allowed to watch and participate.

what about girls being turned into personal sex slaves for guys?

Depends on the severity of the offense. If they continue misbehaving, maybe we make some money and raffle them off at random

would there be corruption involved?
let's say this guy really likes a specific girl but she always gets good grades

There could be. Maybe we test her past her limit and once she drops, we can get him his reward