Hi Sup Forums just wanted to ask if someone could help me get some games on steam...

Hi Sup Forums just wanted to ask if someone could help me get some games on steam? I am pretty broke :(( Add me /id/floramilen

You know the rule

I hope no one buys you shit

Tits or gtfo

i hope we don't have to spell it out for you.

Need some titties before I even consider

Shitty PS. Try harder, faggot.

kill yourself THOT

Ye okay. But i want nudes. Via skype would be okay.

Kik first

..Blora??

Fuck off bitch. Get a job.

>Sup Forums

write your OP post number on your tits and I'll buy you a game

What numbers? What i need to do?

Show pussy op

Ooooh wait, got it

You gotta make the font blend in with the pic, men.... Blur/noise your fake timestamp to match the picture itself.

i will buy you all the games you want

tell me what do you like, anything and ill buy it

worst shop ever

Here it is

You gotta be kidding me

Weak shit is weak.

Nails are now magically blue.

add me /id/floramilen

Don't hide the nipples, why is it so hard?

Are you even reading the advice you're getting here? Your Photoshop skills are shit! Improve, and try again.

Youre quick with your fingernails, gotta admit.

This
OP dont be a whore, whore, do things right

crumble up the paper, tits out, and write my post number and I'll buy you a game less than $30

wtf is this shit? I don't think you're serious

you're bad at photoshop and you should feel bad

fake-ass photoshopped shit. who is that really, op? it's not you

lOOOOll .. nice nail polish remove. new record

this

You know if you showed your asshole, a bunch of faggots would've bought you a game already.

now show vageena

way to not read the thread you autistic faggot, it's fake as fuck

crumble fag not bent

You dumb nigger, if the faggot OP shows his asshole, a bunch of other faggots that live on Sup Forums would've bought him his nigger shit.

Go be retarded somewhere else.

different girls in every pic

LOL so stupid, on one photo she is blond on other she is brunette. Once she has blue nails, next time she doesnt. One time she has a spot on her leg (idk how it's called) on the other she doesn't OP YOU ARE BAD AT PHOTOSHOP Even the paper looks unnatural

You are all being baited. Probably a dude trying to get some free shit

Still shit, OP... The most obvious mistake here is the 3's are identical. Rookie.

no shit sherlock

Reported for scamming and spamming, faggot. Hope you get permab&.

Photoshoped as fuck. gtfo faggot.

Guys its fake in one picture she has blue fingernails in the one after she doesn't. I smell bullshit.

You faggots so rude lol, just ask for help and anyone gonna start attack, i just wanted to get some games, i am broke as fuck, i cant spend my own moneys lol

How many cameras do you have?

More nudes more audience

Hey OP. I am really desperate. What I need is you to play send me a picture of your lovely asshole. I need it so your asshole is quivering trying to not release a deadly nuerotoxin of an atomic fart. I want to see the pain of your asshole trying with all of its might to not let the gas release yet. Then maybe if you feel like it post another of the aftermath. Show the relief of your asshole unleashing such a gnarly stench. And if you don't mind maybe cup your hand and fart bomb your face too, that would be so hot.

Torrent then fag

Then be honest about it, dipshit. Don't try and catfish us.

obv photoshop is obv as fuck

>to be so lazy you can't even learn to fake handwriting instead of using a shitty font

This is a guy, and this massive faggot is waisting everyone's time.

Ofcourse it is you fucking cunt, i dont even need to be honest, are you so fucking blind you cant see by yourself lol? Take a fucking glasses you moron

nice photoshop

>Take a fucking glasses

kek!
>gets called out on shitty PS
>"of course it is! cunt"
>qq and rage

nice try, retard.

i am not rage you cunt lol, its just funny, you stupid ass lol

That baby rage though

wasted trips

I wasn't gonna say it, but I'm gonna say it... I don't care that you can't Photoshop.

Ok. If you're trolling, you're doing a great job!

These hater assholes are such lying bitches they'll never give you any money. This is why prostitutes get their money upfront. These idiots get pix of you and then up their demands, probably because they still can't get hard.

Now that you've got their interest, your best move is to go to a local bar and get the $30 from a real man. Fuggedabout these downlow whiny little bitches.