Why is King Abdullah II so based for a muslim?

Why is King Abdullah II so based for a muslim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5hR7mWvJ_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because he watches Star Trek

He's about the only arab monarch that doesn't seem batshit crazy to me, I do wonder if it is due to western influence.

He's more interested in building a functional state than propagating his religion.

Because culturally a lot of the Northern Middle Eastern nations retained their Hellenic tradition rather than be dominated by insane Arabs and shit eating Turks.

i watched almost all the UN speeches at the 70th general assembly and his was the best by far

youtube.com/watch?v=f5hR7mWvJ_g

jews still got triggered as fuck because he mentioned 'preserving the arab character of jerusalem'

Because he doesn't spend time and resources trying to fight Israel because he knows that other Muslims are actually more dangerous to Jordan.

He's slave for Israel and Saudi Arbia that's why his country has no problems and no haox protests like the one's Syria despite being super poor country. Basically a cuck.

Monarchies are always hit and miss. They actually function pretty well if there's a good one

Don't be a faggot. This guy loves ISIS

Idk he called the muslim brotherhood a "masonic hoax", he might actually be redpilled.

He's an ally of Israel, Saudi Arabia and the satanic US government. Jordan heavily relies on British aid each year because it's such an empty poor desert so he always does what the british tell him like opening training camps for terrorists who want to fight in Syria and opening the boarders with Syria to jihadist from all across the world to pour into Syria. And if he said something to insult the MB then be sure it's nothing but a stunt.

>satanic US government

This is a meme right?

I have nothing against burger munchers but just look at Hillary and how she destroyed Libya and Syira or what Bush did to Iraq very satanic in my opinion

All of the royal families are educated in the west. They feign religious values because they understand how stupid their own people are and can manipulate them.

Pretty much everyone in power everywhere was educated in the west

Even Kim Jong Un went to school in Switzerland

Satanic or not, nobody likes bush or shillary anyway.

I went to Jordana stock for year for work theyre pretty based
>hot ass queen
>King removes kebab from his royal helicopter
>watches star trek
>Jordanian military killed 3 isis cunts while we were there
>provided Mitsubishi pajeros for us to hoon around in

Yes it is the west's fault that Syria is a dumpster fire.

Holy shit typing on phone while eating, meant to say "I went to Jordan last year for work" my bad guys

Tit for Tat

He's a closet agnostic and an unashamed Europhile. Unfortunately he's more or less alone in the world of Islamic leaders who are impressed by western civilization and ashamed of retarded islamism.

Not sure if sarcasm

I believe the Royals that lead these shithole countries are very much neutral or hateful towards Islam. But their Imams are very powerful with the common people and must pander to them.

Now most them are worthless shit piles that do nothing other than spend money. The world could do with out them, but that is true for nearly the entire middle east apart from pre-Islam cultures and ruins.

>Unfortunately he's more or less alone in the world of Islamic leaders who are impressed by western civilization and ashamed of retarded islamism.
Well, he is now. Saddam Hussein was and Bashar Al Assad is pretty secular and almost agnostic.

Coz he half British. That masterrace blood keeps him grounded in reality.

No wonder they're trying to destabilize Jordan. The guy makes too much sense.

IDK But as a Palestinian with a father who was born in the west bank in the mid 60s I can technically get dual citizenship into Jordan.

Jordan is the second funnest country in that region after Israel.

People like the king of Morocco too. But a lot of people put too much stock into great man bullshit, even with kangs.

If you're a real life Evil Retard and you take power in a country where there are functioning institutions, checks and balances, pluralism, you can only make things so much worse.

If you're some kind of super gifted visionary and you take power of a state mechanism that has only been used to oppress the other tribe and steal the oil money for a century, you'll probably just end up really good at oppressing and stealing

>Because culturally a lot of the Northern Middle Eastern nations retained their Hellenic

i hope this isn't a serious comment. or you need to consider killing yourself

Fuck him. He's trying to mossad assad. Bashar is the most based Muslim there is.

>Israel
You mean occupied Palestine.