Could someone please tell me why you Yanks elected this clown? I respect that he’s a no-bullshit, no gimmicks...

Could someone please tell me why you Yanks elected this clown? I respect that he’s a no-bullshit, no gimmicks, straight-forward guy who sometimes says what needs to be said (eg. “Grab her by the pussy!”). As a real estate mogul, reality TV star, etc. he has proven himself to be a worthy businessman, but that doesn’t mean he is fit to run a country. Listening to his public addresses, he scarcely has the intellectual capacity to respond to complicated world issues, such as the North Korean threat. He adopts a black-and-white approach to situations that ought to be more nuanced.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCLO0WBvhF8
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/324206-new-report-finds-that-voter-turnout-in-2016-topped-2012
youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Yanks
ayup

>no gimmicks
dude he's a walking gimmick

As annoying as Boris is at least he is a well educated and intelligent politician. You can disagree with his politics but he isn't stupid. Trump can't even Tweet properly.

The American people chose Hillary by over 3,000,000 votes.

Trump won the electoral college, which is a nation-wide over-weighting of red-state votes in order to appease slave states (which stopped existing 150 years ago).

Lul I just like USA stating their IQ by electing him.

Because he's good at saying the things people wanna hear. As long as the majority is willfully ignorant and hears what they wanna hear, they'll elect any clown.

>inb4 asshurt republicunt says how du u think obamur got in

^This.

I can't stand the wanker, but if you fall for Boris' bumbling oaf act, you're a fool. He's a sharp as a fucking knife, and about as friendly irl. Tory cunt.

He is still your president so stay butthurt fag.

>yanks
So hows that bomb you guys had yesterday?

What part of OP's post made you think he was American? What American calls other Americans "yanks"? Really, this is the level Republicans are at.

Most people didn't really vote for him, they just voted against Hillary.

yeah a family member works for the foreign office so he is technically her boss. she says he is extremely smart and what you see in public is more of a persona he has crafted over the years to get popular with the public. at work he still has jokes but he is also very serious as well and like you said sharp like a fucking razor blade. he will rip you apart if you dont know your shit.

Trump is still his president.

Most people voted against Trump actually

Hillary won the popular vote by over 3,000,000 people

>bomb

It was a bucket of not-very-flammable oil in a shopping bag, m8 - people took selfies next to it after it had "gone off".
Seriously you motherfuckers need to chill out some, this slope ain't as slippery as you fear, citizen.

Eh, that's debatable.
youtube.com/watch?v=WCLO0WBvhF8

I've dealt with the fucker on a couple of occasions (mobile lighting monkey for TV company) and he's very, very aware and very, very observant, two things you just can't be if you're stupid.
Sneaky fucking anus.

Most of us didn't, we just didn't vote for Hillary, as I remember right voter turn out was only like 54% of the nation anyhow.

everything's debatable, that doesn't make the debate reasonable

sneaky indeed.

>he scarcely has the intellectual capacity to respond to complicated world issues

And you can?

OP isn't the president.

The occasional southerner will call non southerners yanks.

Wrong, it was 60.2% of eligible voters, which was more than when Obama won in 2012.
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/324206-new-report-finds-that-voter-turnout-in-2016-topped-2012

Hillary won by over 3,000,000 votes, and her loss was not simply due to low turnout.

Still lost.

I did not know that

How is it not reasonable to think a few million illegals voted after the President, at the time, tells them to? Do you know how many illegals are in America? Do you know how many illegals are in CA alone?

no shit, what are you 12?

I've voted against Hillary 3 times now, if you were making assumptions.

Sure but he accuses him of beeing intellectually incapable. I think he is more intellectual than all of our poor asses combined twicefold.

He played the election like reality tv. In reality tv, they take a week of footage and boil it down to 45min. Only catch phrases and strong simple messages can survive that. All of the things he did was to get his name out their and make a catchphrase about some hot-button issue.

I wasn't making assumptions. I'm personally relieved the queen of the lgbtqmunnity didn't win....straight white men would be murdered in the streets.

Do you know how voting registration works? Do you know how ballots work? How do you suppose illegal immigrants registered to vote?

You're full of shit, anyone who has voted knows it too.

quit being a hysterical shill, it just makes your arguments sound like shit

Demanding identification at polling places is insensitive though!

? I haven't said anything hysterical...and if I'm a shill where's my money?

Hillary Clinton has decades worth of experience in politics and societal manipulation and lost the elections.

Trump got into politics for shits and giggles and became POTUS on his first try.

Who is really the failure here?

>Your post
lol

Strict photo ID required: Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.[19]
Strict non-photo ID required: Arizona and Ohio.
Non-Strict photo ID required: Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Michigan, Rhode Island, South Dakota, and Texas.
Non-Strict non-photo ID required: Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Kentucky, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Utah, and Washington.
No ID required to vote at ballot box: California, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C.

Trump is a damn good businessman, sure. But diplomacy isn't business.

If you seriously think white men would be murdered in the streets, you are a hysterical coward. If you just like pushing the narrative, it makes you sound like a shill.

Just so you know.

wrong.
Trump won an EV landslide. Most whites and tax payers voted for trump Hillary got the nigger and wetback vote.

They are all clowns quite literally. What's the surprise? This one is just too dumb to hide it, besides, he is doing a great job distracting the nation while the real dark and evil, underhanded leaders really do their dirty bidding.
>2017 not know how fake government is
Kys

Trump tweet the other day showing his racism at full level.

He was better than Hillary by a wide margin, and still is.

I do not seriously believe so, I was poking fun at the man hating crowd. Calm down or people will think you're one of em...

You already have to prove your identity multiple times.

Why should anyone have to pay extra money for a special ID just to vote? That is not remotely American, and leads down a dangerous path and it is exactly what Republicans are trying to get.

W r o n g

The main form of ID used to register to vote is a drivers license. There's about a dozen states that allow illegals to obtain drivers licenses. Combine that with polling stations not requiring ID it makes it pretty easy.

I don't care what people think, quit acting like such a fucking shill. It's one thing to hate feminazis on youtube, but that shit has no place in serious politics.

What special I'd do you have to spring for? My voter registration card(free) and my drivers license(super cheap) worked fine for me...

Fair enough

I didn't know Sup Forums was serious politics bruh.

>the main form
not the only one, you also need Social security and proof of address. Illegals do not register to vote, and certainly not millions of them.

ID laws are designed to disenfranchise poor people, and that's all they actually accomplish. It's not like we don't get reports every fucking election.

Look at the Twitter handle

Not his account, dickhead

not everyone drives, and Republicans want to require extra IDs. Keep up

>fake trump account
try harder

Sorry, that's correct and you know it. If we had gone with Hillary, we would be swimming in debt, femnazis, and muzzies and we would be at war with Russia and deeper involved with the middle east.

Do you even know who the fucking President is?

Sup Forums is about as serious as politics gets any more

Muslims aren't a race, they are a theological group. That's like calling Christians a race.

Take a look at where you are. Do you really consider this a place of serious politics?

I mean...why would you want someone not living in the nation legally to impact the election.

>yanks

We cant all worship the Queen and let muslims rape our daughters.

Lol

It caught out plenty of people the other day, and let me tell you it was great.

>HURR DURR HOW DOES I REGISTER TO VOET

I do...I like irritating people though so...I'm ok tanking a conversation for this.

You mean like Putin?

The truth is that voting ID laws are just a political tool to disenfranchise Democrat voters. In reality, 1000X more legal voters are disenfranchised than legal ones, and that's fine for the people making the laws.

It's all business.

Not exactly sure user, that's not my job. Ask Obama, he's the one that told them all to go vote, not me.

Ok what? How?

So you think Hillary Clinton is fit to run this shit show? She's more insane than he is. Look at all the stuff she has her hands dirty with, we didn't have a good choice in candidates for the election, he is a better choice than that skank tho.

Just to piss you off, Limey cocksmoker.. Fuck off.

Not to mention the dead and out of state vote.

How boring, I thought I might actually have an interesting conversation for once. The only irritating thing is how consistently people avoid meaningful dialogue.

>The truth is that voting ID laws are just a political tool to disenfranchise Democrat voters
Being this stupid and racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE

Jesus Christ, use google, there's tons of studies.

You people and your fucking bubbles.

I am sorry to disappoint, I work 60 hour weeks. I'm drained for the first part of my weekend. Maybe you'll get me tomorrow.

>text-book damage control

Thinking blacks are too stupid to get an ID makes you the fucking racist you dumb faggot. Go get a real job.

Probably not, my wife gets home tomorrow

I can have all the frustrating aborted conversations I want without Sup Forums

Lol! That's the spirit friend!

You don't need a SSN to register to vote in most states if you have a valid drivers license. And thinking ID laws are meant to disenfranchise poor people is just laughable, especially when you already need an ID to lots of things like drive, buy alcohol, get a job, etc. It's not like they're expensive either. In my state it's $12 and there's numerous ways to get that fee waived too.

The vast majority of us "yanks" Did not elects him.

Due to gerrymandering and our foolish adherence to the old electoral college rules? As well as corruption and the Bildurbergs lackeys who have manged to dupe us as a nation. Don't worry he will destroy us before he manages to destroy you. Course you have Brexit and Merkle to contend with you sure you want to waste your breath worrying about us?

>blacks are the only poor people
>stupidity is the only reason someone wouldn't have ID
how naive of you

not everyone has money for a car, or the time and money to get an ID just to vote. Even white people are poor, and most of them are registered to vote Democrat too.

>I respect that he’s a no-bullshit, no gimmicks, straight-forward guy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he is exactly the opposite of all those. He's nothing but shitty gimmicks, bullshit, and lies. If he were a woman he'd be on chaturbate every night with three vibrators up her ass.

>Could someone please tell me why you Yanks elected this clown?
Yank here. No, I can't tell you. I have no idea.

But there are EASY ways to get an if here....

>if you have a valid drivers license
CAUSE YOU NEED A VALID SSN TO GET A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE

You think this shit doesn't get investigated? YES, voter fraud happens. REPUBLICANS are usually the culprits though.

Poor or not, you can get a form of ID to vote ANYWHERE in America. Nice cherrypicking though, you're still a racist.

>EASY
for you maybe,

If someone doesn't have a car and lives 50 miles away, it's not so fucking easy. Are you completely devoid of imagination or just that self-absorbed?

Except there are states where you don't need a SSN to get a license.

oh this bait thread again. Get over it. The man was a billionaire before he was president. Meaning I'm quite certain his understanding of geopolitics is beyond yours. Even if he was a complete fucking retard that only proves two things; you're more fucking retarded and the guy knows how to delegate authority and who-to-assign, what, work to. Cry me a fucking river but it's gonna be a long fucking winter with you twats still crying about it.

There are many forms of ID, other user is retarded.

Nope

Most Americans live in a town of 20,000 people or less and many do not have access to federal ID services in their vicinity.

>but but if you live in the middle of nowhere without transportation interacting with civilization is hard!

I think the prevailing theory is that there's a sort of "unseen" middle class in the United States who Trump appeals to. These people are mostly white, blue-collar conservatives living in the country's heartland who were fed up with the previous administration's failed efforts to restore the economy, and who felt that Trump is different enough from the status quo to actually get things done.

The problem here is that Trump is simply too different, and has now alienated himself from the two major parties, meaning that he can't do any GOD DAMN THING as president even if he pulled every trick in the book.

That's why most Americans choose to do it.

Are you from another country or something?

You're lying to yourself if you think people who have managed to survive long enough to vote, cannot get to a DMV or other respective place to get an ID. The video I posted above already proves how out of touch and racist your average leftist middle American has become.

>chose Hillary by over 3,000,000 votes
Not if you count the 30,000,000 mexicans that were abducted and shipped in to vote for Hillary as their only way of being returned to their nation.