Let's just make this absolutely clear one last time

Let's just make this absolutely clear one last time.

If we see you using the nazi salute, we beat your ass.

If we see you wearing robe and hood, we beat your ass.

If we catch you organizing rallies for white supremacy, we beat your ass.

You asked for this, fascist Trumpcunts. There will be no wall. There will be no muslim ban. There will be no ban at all.

If we catch you Trumpcunts trying to impose fascism on our soil, or attempting in any way to subvert the Constitution, we will BEAT YOUR ASS.

That is a direct THREAT, kids. Don't fuck around with the left. We will bury you all over again. Your monuments have been melted into ore, your bodies can be thrown into those same graves.

We'll give you another Civil War and leave the South a charred, blackened ruin. We run this entire country, we always have and we always will.

Keep this in mind, losers. Grow up and WATCH YOUR ASSES.

SIEG HEIL

o/

I'm actually well-enough known as a community organizer to have a Wikipedia article about me, and am frequently in the media. I was on the cover of every newspaper in the country a couple of years ago. I'm also a published author, hosted my own radio show, and founded two different NGOs.

What have you done lately, sparky?

"Beating their asses" is not sufficient. They need to be permanently dealt with, you know? Fascists are subhuman scum and need to be destroyed.

So destroy them.

You're one of those fat female retards with a pre-teen mustache from /r/anarchism /r/communism.

We fight bigotry where we find it. When it was boneheads roaming the parks and beating up gay men looking for a cruise, we took the fight to the boneheads and sent them to emerg. Now that the heart of bigotry is firmly nestled in the bosom of pasty fedoralord memesters, they're the ones on the receiving end; they're just a lot easier and safer to punch in the mouth.

Yeah, like I thought. You've done fuck-all for your community. I don't know why I bother. I come here occasionally to keep tabs on the alt-right fedoralords and see what trial balloons they're sending up so I know what I'm likely to see flowing from Breitbart's gaping anus, and I'll occasionally contribute to one of these threads, where a bunch of edgy middle school kids and fungus-caked basement troglodytes will proclaim me either a lying liar or "cringeworthy" or both. If you had any fucking brains you'd use the opportunity to pick my brains about what life as a community organizer is actually like, but then if you had brains you wouldn't be an authoritarian fucknozzle.

now you're the gay beating to poney cartoons and dressing like a final fight random peon

Okay cool, that's very epic and all that, but "punching in the mouth" is not sufficient, understand? You cannot teach these pieces of shit to be good people. They have been indoctrinated utterly into a culture of bigotry and racism and hatred. You can't UNDO that with punches and ass kickings. They are a threat to humanity and need to be destroyed. Take your knife and stick it in their fucking necks. That's the only acceptable response.

>antifa=nazis
Prove me wrong

Was crusty. Still crusty. If you don't like my smell, feel free to stand upwind.

>fedoralords
lmao
Please go on it's a really entertaining copypasta.
Give us more fatso lesbo.

gr8 b8 m8 r8 7/9

In my day, you couldn't even join my branch unless you hunted down a bonehead and put the boots to him yourself to prove you could handle yourself in a fight.

And yes, I teach organizers the need for going after fascists while they're still small and weak enough to kick off our streets. If you don't want my boot in your mouth, feel free to remove the red laces from your Docs. I don't give a flying shit what you believe in the privacy of your mom's basement, Sunny Jim. I only care when you open your cakehole and start yawping your bigotry around.

And even with all of those accomplishments you decide to post on Sup Forums because you are to afraid of getting BTFO on Sup Forums. You're probably some 19-year-old poli sci major with a weight problem.

Alright, I'll bite. What's life as a community organizer like?

I do a lot of organizer training these days and one of the things I teach new organizers is if the police and the State are allowing you to do it, you're not being effective. The role of the State and their armed gang is to enforce the status quo which keeps the rich wealthy. If the police, the State, and the corporate media aren't shitting all over you, then you're not changing a damned thing.

Fuck off antifag

You do you, friend. Just keep your idiot bigotry to yourself when you're on the street and you'll never see me. Otherwise, well... at least you won't see me coming.

Antifa = Scientology
The fire will rise faggot
Be ready lul

Interesting. To be honest I'm not sure we share the same views on things, but it's always nice to understand what someone else is thinking. Thanks for sharing.

I sure hope so. I'd hate to think we didn't scare you guys. I ran with ARA in the 80s and put a lot of boneheads in the hospital. We took back neighbourhoods where they were afraid to show their faces.

If you need violence to get your point across then your point sucks. Sorry M8, I don't respect anyone who assaults people for what they believe and say. I can't stand Trump idiots either but I would never assault them.

To be honest, I grew tired of Trump months ago. Up until he was sworn in, my friends and I chose sides just to have some friendly banter, but he's become a real dick now. It's a shame considering what the alternatives were this last election.

So, you are trying to say you are not authoritarian? The "agree with my point of view or get your ass beaten" faggot is not authoritarian?

I'm 48, not quite "grandpa" material yet. Don't worry, I may not be going toe to toe with riot cops like I used to, but I'm still young enough to make bigots eat their own teeth.

you should be thrownout of a helicopter. we all have a little pinochet in us it just has to come out.

Well, if the price of a lifetime of community organizing is being "cringeworthy" to a bunch of sociopathic middle schoolers, I can't complain.

Virtue! Virtue? Where are you?
Did I tell you that I'm against racism? Virtue!
Fuck off communist. (they were worse than the Nazis btw)

Yeah, I know, people actually giving a shit about something is so "cringeworthy." You fucking kids are really depressing. I recall seeing an interview with Abbie Hoffman shortly before his death where said that, where he once told people never to trust anyone over 30, these days he was forced tell people never to trust anyone under 30. The fucking ennui generation, completely indifferent to everything.

I did not say cringeworthy. I said you are a hypocrite.

'm actually well-enough known as a community organizer to have a Wikipedia article about me, and am frequently in the media. I was on the cover of every newspaper in the country a couple of years ago. I'm also a published author, hosted my own radio show, and founded two different NGOs.

What have you done lately, sparky?

So you're 48 years old posting on Sup Forums bragging about hurting people. Jesus man...

Fuck off antifag

None of that means that you aren't a hypocrite, which you are.

go fuck yourself nigger ..we own this country not you

Let's just make this absolutely clear one last time.

If we see you it a bullet to the head, until your ALL DEAD no exceptions

fucking commie Marxist scum and fascists trying to destroy america , to the tune of the false song of globalism

Yeah, like I thought. You've done fuck-all for your community. I don't know why I bother. I come here occasionally to keep tabs on the alt-right fedoralords and see what trial balloons they're sending up so I know what I'm likely to see flowing from Breitbart's gaping anus, and I'll occasionally contribute to one of these threads, where a bunch of edgy middle school kids and fungus-caked basement troglodytes will proclaim me either a lying liar or "cringeworthy" or both. If you had any fucking brains you'd use the opportunity to pick my brains about what life as a community organizer is actually like, but then if you had brains you wouldn't be an authoritarian fucknozzle.

this is Sup Forums you niggerfaggot
we're on your side
you want >>Sup Forums

If you want to fight facisim kill an Antifa

So basicly you oppress people with different believes by using violence nazi germany did that too

Yeah, like i thought, not addressing the hypocrite.
You know nothing of what I do but I don't feel the need to brag about it in order to stroke my ego.
There you go again with the extreme authoritarianism, denouncing authoritarianism. Just an ego-maniac looking to justify their narcisism

That is ANTIFA definition

i will literally IP trace you right now and murder you

fuck you and you attacks on free speech
and attacks on all races and religions

you do realize this is a website about chinese cartoons, right?

we do have a nazi club here called Sup Forums maybe you should go talk to those guys.

Oh it's this guy again.

I'm against fascism too but you just want attention

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU CUMGARGLING FAGGOT

People tried just that in one of the last theads you posted and you told them something to the effect of not having the time or inclination to de-program them.

civil war ? bring it dead liberals everywhere
not a single dead on or side, would be a fucking slaughter,

pantifa vs the military, police, and the people with all the guns and ammo and lifelong experience with guns

vs emo freaks, who would shot them self if they picked up a gun, and cry and need safe spaces from mean words

Right

>Trump wins
>Therefore there are more trump supporting states than non trump supporting states
>Antifa knows this
>But still thinks they can win a civil war

LITERAL RETARDS

>or attempting in any way to subvert the Constitution
you should try reading the constitution hypocrite
>We'll give you another Civil War and leave the South a charred, blackened ruin
ya you know the south has more guns and other ordinance than most small nations militaries do? lol

Tfw it's 2k17 and people fall for this

>Let's just make this absolutely clear one last time.

Bring it, snowflake. Pic related.

>Let's just make this absolutely clear one last time.
>If we see you using the nazi salute, we beat your ass.
>If we see you wearing robe and hood, we beat your ass.
>If we catch you organizing rallies for white supremacy, we beat your ass.
>You asked for this, fascist Trumpcunts. There will be no wall. There will be no muslim ban. There will be no ban at all.
>If we catch you Trumpcunts trying to impose fascism on our soil, or attempting in any way to subvert the Constitution, we will BEAT YOUR ASS.
>That is a direct THREAT, kids. Don't fuck around with the left. We will bury you all over again. Your monuments have been melted into ore, your bodies can be thrown into those same graves.
>We'll give you another Civil War and leave the South a charred, blackened ruin. We run this entire country, we always have and we always will.
>Keep this in mind, losers. Grow up and WATCH YOUR ASSES.

Tits or GTFO.

It's a shame all the fascists you speak of are stronger and more intelligent than you in every way.
I haven't gotten sick of the winning yet, but are you tired of losing?

36 Year old retired Marine veteran and figure in many community watchdog groups centered around the NE and SE United States. I belong to and coordinate several right wing and paramilitary groups in support of American Interests. I've been interviewed by Vice, Several Local media outlets and even appeared on an episode of an HBO series hosted by Jamali Maddix while I was in NC.

The few times we've encountered Antifa members we never punch them. Their too weak so we usually put them into submission holds until the police arrived.

We've had a couple of district judges attempt to label as a hate group but we have considerable support from military and police personnel in the area.

If you're curious about fag bashing and keeping snowflakes in their places let me know.

agree, retarded american peasants need to die

You've become part of a new age nazi-like movement

We also don't cover our faces the people in our communities applaud keeping the antifa trash scared and placid

>Marine
so... you are a mcdonalds employee with a gun
army is for retards without real world skill

kill yourself faggot

Giant pussies assuming everyone disagreeing with them is a fascist or a nazi is the reason Trump won and why he'll win again. We're tired of people like you. Time to fuck right off back to >>>/tumblr/. Your echo chamber is waiting for you.

I was an aviation engineer in the marines, but its nice to see the left is so tactful and educated
>good reply

nice false flag

>If you "subvert" the constitution by using your enshrined first amendment rights, we will use violence to deny you those rights.

Fucking commies, my 2nd amendment rights make damn sure faggots like you can't do shit about my first amendment rights. Come "beat my ass", it will be the last thing you ever try to do.

Thats the same an antifa guy in this picture

These cucks think they even have half a chance. and that is truly insightful into what they call a brain they are delusional

American antifa communists are a joke. In Sweden they actually stab people and completely destroy their homes

>36yo and "retired"
sure thing faggot, keep dreaming about being an engineer you useless pieces of shit
you are just a burden to society

Fukken saved. This is among the funniest fucking things I've ever seen.

just because he is disabled doesn'T mean he can't be a cunt

You founded two separate Nigger Grilling Operations?

Pardon me sir, I mean't you no disrespect.

What if i am a gay nazi immigrant?

Oooh, the odor of hypocrisy.

Going to buy red laces tomorrow, just so that I can practice against one of you twats. Not a Nazi, or a Neo Nazi, just for the Lulz.

somebody is a salty cuck who thinks that just because they havent achieved anything worthy in life its Literally impossible and everyone else that claims otherwise is a liar

>People still claim their not terrorists.
Calls a guy who fought real Nazis a Nazi. Good way to show the lefts collective intelligence.

that's a swastika you fucking idiot, it's the symbol of the NSDAP not fascism.

The best way to destroy a nigger is to destroy his culture. Need more nigger hate threads. Less hip hop.

Shh... Don't ruin this

go play watchdogs with your retarded friends

think that you little fucking nigger, if i would have been there i would have literally pulled out my S@W and let you faggots have 15+1 in the chamber cuck

You're a liar and a pussy, or you're telling the truth and your a scumbag. Pick your favorite.

>Nigger Grilling Operations
Dumb-ass. It stands for Non-Gonococcal Orgasm.

You don't have to put people down because you haven't done anything with your life

But I guess the left can only kick scream and squeal when they're upset

whatever inbreed peasant, you live in your parent's basement

Only attack them when they get violent first (they always do). If you attack first, then you're no better.