They could've been greater than Rome

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/awoostico/status/860227912749985799
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Paris_(1590)
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmD75hwvyE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7BckAsDpQeU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, everything Spain touches goes into shit, sooner or later.

WE WUZ CONQUISTADORES AND SHIT

But we were.

They were greater than Rome. More than 2.5 times greater, as a matter of fact.

this. look at southern italy

twitter.com/awoostico/status/860227912749985799

Yeah but I mean for a thousand years, you could've been the greatest NOW

The thing with southern Italy is that it's a part of Italy.

Yeah, thanks a lot.

Empires fall. Besides it's Spain we're talking about, getting so high was just dumb luck.

Naples was doing great when was ruled by germanic emperors, then the lazy spaniards came and ruined it all.

Yes, southern parts of Italy did well when they weren't ruled by Italians.

We're really sorry~

>Italian
>calling other countries lazy

That's your fault, every country that was ruled by the Roman Empire and wasn't completely raped by Germans afterwards is lazy as fuck.

>Crevillente
>Spanish
I'm sure the guy that wrote that tweet was a moor.

t.Alicantino

Please don't fight.

That's because of absolutist rule while places as England and France had revolutions which decreased the power of monarchs.

Also just go to Spain, every city has dozens of grandiose monuments, they robbed the Americas blind and wasted it on stupid stuff like that.

Lmfao, I disagree.

Spaniards were basically the russians today, they just based their strenght on their army, pillaged americas and waged war all over europe, never developed commerce or a real economy, because they considered commerce for pleb(= they were lazy )

>every city

More like Madrid and that's pretty much it, m8

are you kidding Alabama freaking sucks

this, france could have been a successful protestant nation like Germany but no, habsburger had to fuck up everything

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Paris_(1590)

>every city has dozens of grandiose monuments

lolno

All Spanish cities I've been to had ridiculous cathedrals and massive monuments and the like.

However I'm sure the tourist income that Spain gets nowadays has been enough to pay that back. The more important argument is the persistence of absolutism in Spain. Spain needed a Glorious Revolution. Should have asked us for a King like England did.

>moro independentista catalan en alicante
lo dudo

Lol how about having your own native rulers? Keep blaiming it on others idiot

what cities? what monuments? and cathedrals were made with donatives during a long period, kings didn't spend shit on irrelevant cities, they focused on Madrid (the capital) and Seville (they had the monopoly to trade with America)

>No, everything Spain touches goes into shit, sooner or later.
my aprents are from Cuba and it was better with Spain than with Fidel.

The same with Puerto Rico, they have a strong Spanish feeling there

poortugal calling others idiot.rich. Gib me some sopa do macacos, mate

>cathedrals

It's funny because you find stuff like Málaga's cathedral, which lacks a tower because Spain spend the money that was supposed to fund it in the American War of Independence

>Spain needed a Glorious Revolution.
That's true, though.

The cities I've been to are Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Granada, Toledo and Valencia. Might have forgotten others.

Might be confirmation bias then. I was in Madrid yesterday and I just wondered how much money went in all those massive cathedrals and statues and whatnot.

Toledo was the former capital.
Barcelona started growing after losing America.
Madrid is the capital so for obvious reasons the kings spent a shittong of money but the Cathedral of La Almudena is pretty new and wasn't made using America's gold.
Seville, already explained why.
Granada, well, it has a lot of muslim sites and it was a very important city for the symbolism it has.
Valencia, never been there but they spent a lot of money during the last decades to the point they are infamous for having a big debt because of that.

Every good thing we did came from us
Southern Italy on the other hand had nothing
Keep sucking those northerns for moneis tho

Thanks for burritos Mexico

te sorprenderias

are you? video related
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmD75hwvyE

fcking moroccans

Los moros son uno de los grupos que mas apoya la independencia por que el govern les ha prometido un montón de mierda.

>sikhs
>moors

Spain should bring back this flag. Make Spain great again.

eso no son moros, paleto

>morenos
>alfanje
>turbante
>barba

Cumplen los requisitos

Was*
Rome lasted 500 years Spain lasted 500

For some reason I have an urge to grab his beard and pull it as hard as I can just to wipe the smug look of his face.

A certain Rocroi, perhaps?

Rome is actually overrated

And indeed we waz

Ceuta and mellia the richest most developed city in Africa's history is Spanish

Show me a city in Africa richer and more developed than that of our Iberian race in ceuta and mellia, I plan to move there one day to continue the destiny.

spain's power burns fast like a candle

if England never existed, maybe it would have been better
>Kingdom of Portugal becomes annexated by Spain
>We don't lose colonies to the north americaan imperialist expansion
>Brazil never exists
>All of south america speaks Spanish
>Latin america stays under Spanish rule way longer, without gommunist meme completely destroying whole countries

underrated

Actually the movement of international trade from the Mediterranean to the Atlantic was what killed southern Italy. It's a known conflict that happened in the crowns of Spain. America was given to the Crown of Castile because the Crown of Aragon had all the Mediterranean for themselves. Then no more than a century later the trade volume shifted and they even began to lose their territories around.

>>Brazil never exists
whot

Viva Franco y heil hitler
Sieg heil Sieg heil Sieg heil Sieg heil

"Burn like candle."
How long Netherlands part of Spain and Spain still holds ceuta and mellia.

independence was a mistake

Portugal would be annexed by Spain if it wasnt for British support
Tratado de Tordesillas wouldn't happen if Portugal united with Astures, Aragon, Castille, and Andalucia in Spain

Why no one comments on the richest cities in the entire African continent?

Pls come back, son. This time we won't steal your gold we promise

This is Burungy, not Spain.

do you even know what are you talking about

y tho? The german reunification would be a child game in comparison to fixing some south american countries and we can't afford that.

No

Fixing economies ez, put Spanish companies over there raise wages that's it.

vi 3 videos en youtube

With that mindset we would have never been an empire in the first place.

Nah, Portugal always held his clay on their own mostly.

Everytime we invaded they cucked us. Massively. It's irritating.

All the americas belonged to Spain for 500 years, it must be given bk

>Everytime
that's like... 1 time?

Spain spent too much gold and lives on meme religious wars all over Europe.

Not really, just bad luck, annex Portugal assimilate them then the core population is set of Iberia.

The moment we stopped doing that it's the moment our empire started to crumble.

It really activates my paella rice.

bring spanish qts

>annex Portugal

I don't think we can allow that.

Those betraying Cortes and Pizarro will have no mercy.

I'm sending you a ship full of beautiful gitanas just for you right now

Eeehh, at least 3 times; muh Aljubarrota, the jewtugal uprising post 1640 and the one in the XVIII at Elvas. That last one was super cucking.

But probably more.

The empire started to crumble thanks to the habsburgs involving spain in every religious war in Europe. The bourbons tried to fix the country but then, Fernando VII and Napoleon happened.

Cortes will and Pizarro will lives on today the traitors will be fed to the pigs!

All of Latin America belongs to Spain.

You should have let Napoleon cum inside you.

Thank you USA my greatest ally.

You should apologize about that false flag attack that started the War of Cuba, though.

All of the americas will be called Spain.

The one of Aljubarrota ok,
The restoration war it's not like Spain could do much more, was involved in wars all around Europe and Catalonia rebelled too
And the other, if you are talking about the Fantastic war, it's called fantastic cause there were not real battles, almost all the spanish casualties were due to the atrition.

Oh great thanks
im changing our name back to Real Audiencia de Quito

There will be no room for defeatists or traitors!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7BckAsDpQeU

>"Portugal would be annexed by Spain if it wasnt for British support"

Elvas was the one in the 1640/50s sorry. Regardless of whatever and being embroiled in other fronts in Yurop and etc that battle was the biggest cucking ever received by an Imperial Spanish army ever anywhere.

it doesn't matter because brasil was already a thing by then

If you can not see why Iberia must be one then I will ignore it and continue the destiny universal alone.

already happened, it's called spain and it failed immensely

We've got your back m8. The Spanish navy are easily scared off by our qt small boats these days.

Spain must annex Latin America to be free, all latinos will be granted Cortes, borders will be open in Latin America, wages will rise, crime will be killed by the guardian civil terrorist narcos will be chased by the guard, industries and infrastructure will be built and improved in all provinces, jobs for goods wanted and needed for state strengthening will be priortized.

Which states in Latin America wish to be made into union and granted Cortes with Spain m?

WE

Many police stations will be built in all problematic sectors, factories will be built on there, farms will be modernized etc..
Latin America was developed from barbarity to the 20th century by Spain now will be brought to the 21st.