Canelo by decision

Canelo by decision

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vb9BtwJrbfI
instagram.com/p/BYtdfHZhUcN/?hl=en&taken-by=canelo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if this fight goes to decision it means a couple things

GGG isn't all that he's stacked up to be.
Canelo can take a hell of a punch
they're both farces

GGG by stoppage rounds 9-12. LOCK IT UP

Assuming that GGG's power shots land cleanly

Canelo has some world class trainers even if they only train him.

The Reynoso's are the other half of Canelo's success, they're constantly watching opponent fight styles and tailoring Canelo's regimen to match it.

from what we've seen so far it only takes 2 or 3 GGG punches to really stun somebody. If he can't land 10 solid power shots through 12 rounds then it falls under the "isn't all that he's stacked up to be" category

Canelo has a tendency in the middle rounds to ease off and cover up on the ropes. If he continues that strategy, GGG will do the damage in those rounds that will pay off later on. I've got Golovkin stoppage 9-12.

GGG gets sloppy when he starts winning and takes bigger risks.

who cares?

You're mistaking his weaknesses for him becoming comfortable. He's got a few things that Canelo can really capitalize on. The only thing Canelo has to worry about is getting hit with a punch because GGG hits like a train. Other than that Canelo beats him in every other way

He puts pressure on to win because he has a granite jaw, usually makes for exciting fights. He's almost been written off as the 'brawler' to Canelo's 'boxer' - this is a guy who's had 350 amateur fights. If he leans on that experience, with his chin and fighting style he wins the fight.

Not confident if he doesn't stop Canelo though, the judges will find a way to rob him.

I think getting comfortable in a fight is still a weakness

They literally came up with the worst gameplan in history against Mayweather. I was frustrated reading dumb shit in the build up to the McGregor fight but this Canelo adulation is just about on par.

youtube.com/watch?v=vb9BtwJrbfI

My only concern in this fight is Canelo's obvious roid-guy (the same kind Marquez had when he roided up to beat Pacquiao) and whatever the fuck is going on in this video. Oh and the corrupt judges.

Roid-gut*

Canelo trusts Eddie and Chepo to deliver a solid game plan every time because Eddie and Chepo trust that Canelo can deliver and live up to the game plan

The team is what makes Canelo a better boxer, GGG may be fighting Canelo tonight but he also has to fight off a precise and well developed game plan from the Reynoso's

>implying anyone watches boxing

Dead meme sport

Mayweather fought a less refined Canelo

GGG has his unbroken record and belt on the line. Canelo has the opportunity to take the khazak beast down. This is gonna be too close to call

They were still the ones that came up with the "outbox Mayweather" gameplan and were telling him between rounds "just like that!" as if he were doing well. Oh they also were the ones dumb enough to tell the media they'd fight Mayweather at any weight which made Mayweather start the negotiations at 144 lbs before settling on 152 when Canelo said that 144 was impossible.

no one cares about this shit tier fight after being spoiled by mayweather vs mcgregor

Fuck Mayweather/Mcgregor, that wasnt a fight that was a god damn farce.

You don't appear to know what a roid gut is. It's not even caused by roids, it's caused by HGH, and Canelo doesn't have one. As for the tiny bumps highlighted in that video, they could be fibromas from microtrauma to the abdominal wall.

instagram.com/p/BYtdfHZhUcN/?hl=en&taken-by=canelo

I don't know how to save a pic off Instagram and if I need an account to do so I don't want to sign up. You're telling me that doesn't look like roid-gut? It doesn't matter what it's caused by, that's what people in the bodybuilding community call it.