Post pics of girls that you know who have been in a gangbang or uve fucked or watched do a gangbang any the story how...

Post pics of girls that you know who have been in a gangbang or uve fucked or watched do a gangbang any the story how it happened aswell?

God look how fucking loose that pussy is.

And this pic was taken before the gangbang happened.

More please. I wanna be part of the gangbang!

But muh loose pussy is just a meme! no way a girl gets stretched out by penises shitlord!

From behind.

Sweet jesus. Any of the gangbang?

Her pussy really is that size.

I used to have a jpg that was shooped that showed a blonde haired whit girl with a vaginal opening as large as a football drenched in semen. wish that HD was still around

She wouldn't let us take pics with 3 Cocks inside her body at once.

It's probably still on the net somewhere.

Damn. More pics please. I wanna gangbang my girl really bad. Any tips on how to get her to do it?

Being drunk will help alot. And if she needs money say she will get money for doing it. I know it's like ya whoring her out but let's face it you are really.

This was my friend helping open her up first.

BEWARE THE CAVE OF THE WINDS

Hell yeah. My girls pussy is really tight and needs a good stretching and I wanna get her covered in cum.

Fists, baseball bats, bowling pins, and wine bottles might do it though.

She does love it when guys see her huge hole. And she knows it's huge too.

She won't be tight after. Lol.

Hell yeah.

My GF. No gangbang but MMF threesome.

Wow has she done double pussy fuck.

Nope. But my friend that helps me fuck her is fucking huge. So he's responsible for stretching her out

she had sex with 7 or 8 guys at a party in high school, which in hindsight might not have been with 100% consent

Nice one. And she's ok with you two fucking her? Ask if she wants more Cocks inside her. Then invite more friends next time. Hot.

I think there's always one girl that's been gang fucked at high school at a drunken party. I hope she liked it by the end.

used and cum on by 2 guys at a party while she was really wasted

she was barely conscious of what was happening

Great. This is how most gangbangs start. Hot pic too.

i hope they took her ass or double fucked her out, all taking turns on her

hot

That's a pretty loose pussy

Omg did they use all her holes too?

high on coke ready to be used by a group of men

did they raep her face?

Wowser.

If she's ok with that go for it.

It was one guy after another. It was her first time drinking and she had too much, so her friends took her to a bedroom and went back to partying. After her bf left about half a dozen guys went in, fuucked he for a couple minutes, came back out and the next one went in.

Most just fucked her pussy, one guy just came on her bush and stomach, I fucked her mouth.

Ew

Did she know how many had fucked her?

Coworker

I'm not even sure she knows it happened, she was 15 and had way too much to drink.

Story? More pics?

Another friends cunt hole after a 10+ guy gangbang.

gangfuck those holes and fill em with cum

Anyone cum in her?

Best to keep it that way.

one guy game on her pubes and stomach, everyone else wore condoms

So she's been a whore already and didn't even know omg. Great body too.

She was drunk and we're still at a party. Then we kept celebrating and she showed us men her vagina...

>Flatscreen sony trinitron

Where am I

That's how most gangbangs start. It's like she wants you all to fuck her.

Slut ex 45, gb by college neighbors after getting drunk one night.

Nice. Did you fuck her?

1986 lol

Yes. She was literally waiting for us to fuck her good.

"whore" isn't a word anyone would use to describe her

How many fucked her?

Yes. With two other guys. She was so tight...

Pics?

I take that back. Soz.

Some girls just love penis though. I picked up an 8-ball of coke and me and 3 friends ran a train on this totally sober butterface. When she asked what the powder was we said it was ritalin, bc she had a coke phobia. She's probably got 12 interracial kids at this point after we opened her up

There were 5 of them

So hot. And very true. Once they have had a gangbang they want more Cocks the next time.

She was a stripper as soon as she turned 18, loved coke and was a total whore. There was a video of her and 3 or 4 guys from either graduation night or right afterwords but I can't find it anymore.

Omg that's so cool.

were there photos?
any consequences?

Find it. It must be about somewhere. Very sexy

Were you there?

Looking man, it's been a while since i posted it so I have no clue where I saved it.

Some may have been taken, but she was 15 when it happened...

Only consequence was that she learned to drink in moderation
yes

Wow. I love it when a woman let's go and let's any amount of men fuck her. So sexy

Girls love being degraded as long as the guys play it cool.

surprisingly this is, at least in general, true.

Nice more?

Very true. My gf let 16 random men fuck her at a gentleman's club for a fee.

lol story time my dude

Look telling lies isn't funny. If you all gang raped her you would of been arrested for it. We don't like "slut shaming" here so move on.

Found screen cap, sorry for the color, it had to be filtered and shit to brighten it up

She looks like she's having fun there. Great pic.

thot

My wife was in a threesome with someone I know before me met.

that a c-section scar?

You raising another man's kids?

Funny and it's the same shape to for that hoe pussy. What the hell has fucked her?

Was it a turn on to hear that or not. I'm sure mine had a threesome to just before we met.

Well spotted. No this was a few years before we dated. Got really drunk and hooked up with two friends of mine at a house party. We started 'dating' as fuck buddies and I had no idea of a longterm thing but shit happens.

replied to wrong message

Well I knew before, but yes I have a bit of a cuck thing but I can't talk about it at all. I mentioned it years ago before we were married but too late to dig up now. Nothing good can come of it. Strange situation because almost everybody we know are aware of it and we are good friends with one of the guys and his wife.
You may be right. I would probably never have found out if we weren't in the same group of friends. I have had about half a dozen threesomes and pretty sure none of their husbands know.

Yeah I think alot of wives have had threesome on the quiet. As I said mine did and it was a few days before we met and I'm sure she's had a few more recently to and probably more than just 2 men.im ok with it too.

Thats why I'm glad I don't have to deal with the shit you kids have today. I fucked about 50 girls and dated about 20 of them. If I had a camera phone then there would be pussy pics of almost all of them. Opens the door for a lot of abuse, bullying and slut shaming. I suspect in twenty years people just won't give a shit any more. Most girls pics will be online and it wouldn't be a big issue. Will probably like when wearing a bikini in public used to be a big thing in the 40's or whenever and now is completely normal.

Wise words. Yeah I bet most girls can be found naked on the net somewhere. Me and a good friend show pics of our girls to eachother which is wrong but like you say what will it be like in 20 years time omg.

Did youre mate of into detail of what happened at the time?

He did. It sounds like she was the instigator. Says that she wanted to tick it of her bucket list. Both guys are very attractive and popular and probably wouldn't have dated her.

damn user that history was hot and harcore and annoying

Yeah most guys would fuck any girl if it's spread open in front of them on a plate so to speak. My girl gets all silly over cute guys and I know she would let them fuck her in a heart beat.

My GF's ex made mince meat out of her pussy... lolll