How do I remove this without getting ink all over me?

How do I remove this without getting ink all over me?

Scissors

If you give the cashier money, they will take it off for you.

get someone else to remove it for you

Wrap a grocery bag around it, hold it tightly and pull.

Put it in the freezer for a few hours then cut it

Get a file and grind open the plastic and you can pop out the ink capsules. It's designed so that pulling it crushes the ink capsules from the inside, but they are easy to remove.

Took me a good hour, but it was definitely an interesting and fascinating experience.

Give it to a buddy and tell him it's impossible to get off, then enjoy the laughs. Scratch off any writing first.

I was doing work in a store and the cashier forgot to take this off of something, and when the costumer got out to her car, she took it out of the bag for some reason, and it exploded all over her and the inside of her Mercedes.

She was some trophy wife NY Italian lady, and came in screaming her head off covered in ink. It was glorious.

blast it with piss!

Strong Magnet

Magnets, strong ones usually....

Cut a hole around it, then remove it from fabric then sew back together

rape it

professional* shoplifter here, you can:

1. use a big ass neodymium magnet/tag
detacher, pref grade N52 and big
2. leave that in the freezer over night and then in the morning wrap the tag with a walmart bag, then use wire snips/a saw/fucking anything strong enough to cut the metal pin
3. use a file or a sander (be fucking careful) to take the first layers of plastic off, then take out the ink capsules. Then smash that bitch with a hammer

give it back jamal

Analy?

Genius.

How does that work?

certain areas on the device when magnets are present release the locking mechanism

if you get it off op cut it open then post pics

It's magic

I've had to do this after buying an item and the cashier forgot to take it off, though oddly the alarms never went off, so I didn't realize until I got home, I said fuck it, time to get crafty.

Just use a magnet you fucking retard

This. I have magnets for this reason

>Just use a STRONG magnet you fucking retard

Burn the tip while it's pointing upwards it will slide apart. Keep in mind there is an inn packet in there, use common sense

Hand the cashier your credit card

go back to the store and steal the detagging thing

pay for what it's attached to you fucking pleb

Stop being a nigger and pay for it like everyone else ya stupid ape

Everyone keeps implying that it's stolen, as much as that could be the case, what if it's not, if he gains the knowledge on how to take these off and abuse it, that's his problem, he can go to jail lol

yeah most stores that use these kinda tags have pretty intense LP. So it's more likely they got it out after paying for it.

magnet and 24v battery

OP is a nigger

Anymore tips?