How old is she and who is she to you?

Ok.

>wwyd?

Very hot bath. Scrub her all over.

20yo and my friend.

Any bikini pics?

Nope.

> (OP)
Just another night that you and your friend were at your place watching TV, sharing a bottle of wine and engaging in small talk. It had been weeks since you answered an ad online about a "rape" service. You are not even sure why you did, but you did. You gave them all the information about your friend. Why? Why did you want to see her violated so bad?

There is a sound in the other room. You tell your friend that you will go check it out. However, when you return, you are not alone and you are bound and gagged. Your friend jumps up and screams but one of the five men that have you tell her to shut up or they will slit your throat. She sees the knife and knows that if she runs out, they will kill you. Submissively she says, "OK, please don't hurt him, I'll stop screaming." One of the men tie you to a chair in the room as the other four advance on her, "You'll do more than stop screaming bitch..."

The four men grab your friend, she struggles against them, but they are all six foot plus and built like ex cons. They overpower her with ease. Her shirt is ripped from her, followed by her bra. She is pleading with them, begging them to stop. They laugh and continue. One of them roughly fondle her breasts, another starts shoving fingers in her mouth, causing her to gag. The other two rip her leggings off of her. The man that tied you up whispers in your ear, "Enjoy the show cuck." You notice that you are already getting hard...

With only a pair of panties left covering her body, she is begging even more now, crying, but you notice that she is not struggling at all any more. Has she already given in to her fate? The men release her, they tell her, "Take your panties off for us slut, or we cut your friend." She looks over at you, tears streaming down her cheeks as she removes her last line of defense. You can see how humiliating the act of her removing her own panties is for her, she is flush with shame. One of the men bring the panties to you and shove them in your mouth. Then, they turn their attention to your friend.

"This is how it works slut, you do everything we say, and you and your friend live. If you don't..."

"OK, OK." Your friend replies.

A coffee table is pulled over and she is made to lay on it. He legs drape over it at the knees and her head at the other end. Her naked pussy is facing you. "Show us how you masturbate slut." She starts to cry again as her hand finds her pussy. She is horrified when she realizes that she is already a little wet. She begins to tease and run her clit as everything happening hits her and she is overwhelmed with humiliation... Shall I continue?

continue

Wwyd to my gf? Can supply more clips and pics

kik me at myself918 and I'll wwyd your chicks

She does not have long to think about her exposure as a large cock is suddenly fed into her mouth. The man isn't nice about it, he doesn't care that she starts gagging, he just fucks her throat without mercy, her saliva dripping out and over over her face and hair.

The sudden violation of her mouth made her stop playing with herself. She feels a sharp sting as a leather belt smacks her right on her pussy. "Did we tell you to stop slut?" She begins to masturbate again as a cock enters her pussy in one thrust!

Been fun, gotta run.

WWYD bitches

Wwyd?

Propose and cry

Loll. Same girl