Knicks@Magic

tank

BUSTAPS POORZINGIS

kek

>Lance Thomas starting
lmao how is this nigga even in the nba let alone starting?

>down 10 to the magic

JUST

>8-22
ugh

be down with the tank spainbro

do magic fans exist?

If they put some effort on defense and actually tried their best to win they wouldn't need to tank, that's what bugs me.
But oh well, tank it is

I don't know about magic fans, but I know about your magic DIGITS

I keep telling people Hernangomez is going to be a better ball player than kp

And you are absolutely right. Kid's gonna be a beast

How do you convince people about that? I can't see how a logical conversation leads to ''oh well yeah, you might be right about Hernangomez''

what?

What?

The Knicks are failing at tanking

and this is why they will always be a mediocre team.

They can never fucking tank properly. 2 Years ago during that 17 win season they missed out on Kat because of fucking tim Hardaway Jr making a buzzard beater

Congratulations to the new york knicks for winning a late regular season game against the Orlando Magic!

Wow, I really have hope again! Maybe they can make the 8th seed and lose in the first round! Can't wait for the 13th overall pick so Phil Jackson can draft another Center! Next year we will still have carmello anthony too! Maybe even the great derrick rose after we give him the contract he deserves.

>tfw you unironically like the knicks because the colours are cool and the zinger-pinger man is a total lad

Go Knickerbockers tbqh lads

Porzingis is shit Ausbro save yourself from this shit franchise now before it's too late

too late I started liking him when he got booed as he got drafted