Why don't young boys want to experience same sex intercourses like girls do?

Why don't young boys want to experience same sex intercourses like girls do?

cuz thats gay XD

but I do

gottem

gay
>like girls do
isn't that more of a meme and reason to show tits in teen movies?

Do you know what website you are on? There are dozens of faggy trap threads every day. Maybe you are just dumb.

A/S/L

16/M/Germany

underage b&

too old

because it's gay and gay people are a minority
Fgt

gay people are 2% of the reported population and it is mental illness.

Because society views mostly, women are typically seen as sexual creatures, so it's their nature to be promiscuous and open. Men are supposed to be the intellectual and emotionally controlled type. Open displays of affection are seen as uncontrolled and irrational, thus undesirable.
The Greeks and Romans were a bit more understanding, but that's humanity for you.

Because their masculinity is fragile and they're too afraid that they'll be made fun of by their equally fragile peers.

Real men do what they want when they want and don't give a shit what anyone else has to say about it.

/x/ level answer: girls' energy is 'softer' than boys'. Male energy is harder, and when two men are in close proximity there is more of a clash of energies. Girls find it easier to blend their energies. And not even in a sexual way; watch two platonic girl friends talking; the body language, the eyes, the smiles, it would look entirely gay if you saw men communicating like that.

GTFO out of here with your sane explanation of reality.
Two girls kissing is the same as two guys kissing, faggot.

What you wrote is true.
I mean- those digits...
What you wrote is not true re: what you were writing about.

>women are typically seen as sexual creatures, so it's their nature to be promiscuous and open.
there are many people who disagree

Fucking another guy is almost the most manly thing you can do. The most manly thing you can do is get fucked by a guy.

Would you rather get fucked in the ass your fight a bear? Most straight fags will go with the bear. Getting your ass rammed is more manly than fighting a bear.

Straight fags want to hold soft, smooth, supple things. That's gay. Gay guys want to hold big, hard, hairy, rough things. That's fucking manly.

I'm asexual, and so I have no horse in this race, but what I'm going to guess that there are two reasons

The biological reason is that most women are bisexual as women who are both attracted to each other and men increase the chance of reproducing because of orgies and forced copulation in Nature.

The sociological reason is that many cultures view male homosexual activity as foreign or different. In most cases, its either a ride of passage such in Africa, or its viewed as disgusting and unholy like in the middle east.