What are you cunts drinking tonight?

what are you cunts drinking tonight?

I quit drinking a while back. And I still miss it every day. If I were drinking I'd probably have a fridge full of Rainier.

Aren't we fancy.

>what are you cunts drinking tonight?

Coffee. Have to go pick somebody up later. So, no drinking. Not particularly pleased about this.

this

The select is literally the scrapings from the barrels in a fancy package.

its not a fancy Islay at all. If I was fancy I'd be drinking a Lagavulin 18 year old.

Got some vodka in there or something, or literally just tomato juice?

Milk.
Piss poor until next Friday so pure sober till then.
Nightmare.

A nice piping steaming hot mug of cum.

just tomato juice

Water.

Right on man. I think tomatoes are god tier and I'm also a fan of bloody Mary's but I've never cared for plain tomato juice as a drink. Probably the healthiest thing anyone will post ITT though.

Vodka and beer but im feeling sick as fuck. Im not even drunk.

water until i start drinking liquor

best there is

I'm 27 and drunk thank you very much.

I don't know anything about alcohol, but it's what I had that was left behind and it tastes pretty good tbh.

This, OP.

It's been some nice 12% Bush followed by a couple of 50cl Jupilers and a 50cl Maes. Guess which country I'm in.

Kasser's Whiskey Blend. A hot ass milf ambushed me with what i had in my hand, and told me to try it instead. Then she peeled away in the passenger seat. I was about to ask her for her # good thing I didn't. It's not bad, and cheap.

You what m8?

Augustiner beats this piss water every day of the week.

I do not to partake in alcohol because of all the risks, but I just smoked two hits of sour diesel and will have a heavy kratom shake later.

Another user here. I'd love to try a bloody mary but im to hung over in the mornings to head to the bar. I mean i hear thats when they're best.

box of red wine from aldi

just stay home when you drink dont be like me and try to get pussy. im fucking lucky man i didnt get caught

I've yet to mix kratom and alcohol, I have a feeling it'll go very well. Currently on some homegrown and some strong brews, it's nice. Somehow one of my plants turned out purple, even the others of the same strain were perfeectly normal. Go figure.

if you're a basic bitch it does

Same thing as every night

Im dabbing on this

Jack Daniels whiskey and coca cola. Or beer.

You didn't bite at my bait, well done OP.

that being said, i drank all I had and now I would't mind either, who cares at this point?

What the fuck can be more basic than HofBrauhaus?

The only brewery in the beer capital of Germany that couldn't survive without state support.

That looks really nice actually. The reviews are in german though, and the closest I speak is dutch. Look strong, tell me about it.

Yeah they're great for breakfast but they're good any time, really. Find out from someone local where to get a good one though. There's a huge spectrum of quality when it comes to that drink and it doesn't even really have anything to do with the brand of vodka. The good ones are made from scratch. Some mixes are just fine but your first one should be the real deal. And then other mixes are just garbage.

Make your own they always come out better.

The good shit. It's "reserve"

forgot that stuff even exists, only basic for tourists, basic Munich resident drinks Augustiner. not that there is anything wrong with that, it't just a little too sweet for my taste

This...

5%, Strong if you haven't eaten or slept much so it's great for me right about now. Doesn't taste very strong though similar to Guinness fresh out of the tap. It genuinely tastes good. Plus it's cheap considering it's .5l bottles in a case of 20

Tegernseer Hell is also Hbf

Check the top of the cap.

He should try this after having sampled a couple made by good bartenders first, though. If he tried to make his own now, he'd have no point of reference for flavor and it would be harder to figure out if he was doing it right.

Beer while I watch the LSU/MSState game, then probably cheap Trader Joe's shiraz afterwards.

>.5l bottles in a case of 20
I could use that just about now. Not too much of a fan of the IPA/Guinness style beers, but I'd be willing to give it a try. I've almost never had a bad experience with German beer.

Which are you laughing at, box or Aldi?
If box then yeah he's a terrible person
If Aldi fuq u mang I found some good South African White there recently

wtf is that next to the children's toys?

true, but tastes better

I'm a terrible alcoholic, here is what you I've consumed so far, I'll probs need more though :(

Not him but I'd laugh at the box. Aldi has ok booze though.

Depends on how you get Guinness in my experience. I bought a 6 pack of bottles and it tasted like shit but I head to the Irish pub downtown and it tastes good.

It's a craft beer though, and in my experience craft beer has never tasted good and this is definitely an improvement.

it's actually not bad. just a california red table wine.

Desperados.
I'm a britbong from the south west so I had a Thatcher's Dry earlier when I was out, but I had a can of this stuff left at home.

Guinness on tap is my drink of choice with beer

Suggesting any Munich Helles tastes better than Piss

Reinheitsgebot may have helped in the 13th century but now it just means blandness.

are you from Munich? do you have beer left? Drank all I had, don't feel like going out

poor troll, also Löwenbräu!?!

I thought I'd mix it up and bought a bottle of OPIHR gin. It smells vaguely of a Chinese takeaway but it's still pretty drinkable.

It tastes closest to watered down coke to me. I don't mean that in a bad way either it's awesome to drink something with alcohol in it.

Fuck it says file too large to post

But I've drunk a fifth of Kamchatka, a 40 high Life and 4 outta 6 yuenglings

Couldn't agree more, Guiness and its kind are much better served at a pub.
>It's a craft beer though
Eh, it's less motivating but I'd still try it. Save me some for when I get to Berlin.

We all have to stoop to limits when the imported runs out

Real Ale FTW

homebrewfag

english brown ale

Curious where eare you located? Or any of you that have German beer access Just wonder how much you have available.

I'll make sure not to drink it all, and honestly didn't even know it was a craft till I drank have the case and finally looked at the bottle.

Located in Munich for work.

So far I'm doing everything I can to refuse integration until I can go back to SEA

Ardbeg Coryvreckan

Malibu makes me sick. Way too sweet, and it has low alcohol content.

Ah alright. Thought most of you were U.S. Based, hope you're enjoying my countries beer then

I am drinking pussy juice tonight. Nothing else needed.

I have access to all the beer in Munich.

As I said above Reinheitsgebot is now a hindrance to good beer.

look at the Giesinger brewery, the only 'real' craft brewery in munich. its best beer is a pale imitation of the crafts coming from UK and the US.

Heh. I'll bring some Westmalle and we'll have a party.
>Do you guys have this in Germany?

Pretty Sure I've seen it before.

>what are you cunts drinking tonight?

great big glasses of anger and regret.

(Same user) best way to check tho is amazon.de, we can order beer n food n shit there so if it's not there its most likely not anywhere else

So you're re-watching Voyager on Netflix too?

whoops

Gotta go pick up some gin soon. Any other gin drinkers ITT?

Nice, I'll check out what you guys can get.
Rarely. Is absynth looked down upon in the liquor community? it's the only hard stuff I can actually drink in decent quantities, I've got very bad memories of all the resT.

I would love to drink Gin, unfortunately I haven't yet figured out where to buy in Munich

I assume absynth is the way manufacturers manage to sell flavored vodka to impressionable teens.

Correct spelling is Absinthe and if you've been drinking real wormwood, I salute you.

My bro brought me a handful of these from Germany.

Why is your red wine glass chilled?

It's humid AF out here and the wine was in my air conditioned house.

my man

Then I guess I've been drinking overpriced vodka and misspelling the name. To my defence, I enjoy a band who wrote their name like that.
I suppose I should stick to beer, I'm not ready to enter the big boy's world yet.

God damn disgusting home made wine aka hobo hooch

Did you make it yourself?

did you steal a fast food table number token?

Why?

>drinking

lol weed is better fag. got an ecig and a cartridge and im getting stoned af

>Not mixing alcohol and weed
One day they'll stop carding you, and you can live the full patrician experience.

I'm done.

Arrogant Bastard by Stone. Tasty shit.

Here come the teens.

Midleton Very Rare