Can't make this shit up

AYYYY LMAO, Romania is so shitty that more Romanian kids were born in the EU, outside their country, than in it. Talk about the REAL enrichment of the West.

Romanian citizens sensing their own doom had fled their dying, putrid country like rats flee from a sinking ship. This is the result. Is there even a worse, more failed state in Europe than Romania? I guess there's Moldova, it's populated by Romanians too, hahaha.

romania-insider.com/minister-romanian-kids-born-diaspora-romania/

greece and greeks

Good job Hungary you showed them!

You're mistaking Romanians for gypsies.

t.urk

>irrelevant country to talk shit about another irrelevant country.

do hungarians have anything else to do besides bitch about romania all day

pay up

You obviously dont know about gypsies or their shit culture

pay reps turk

Don't like it when they do this 2bh.

Why can't you guys get along?

>implying you aren't doing the same about mexico
Didn't you want to build a wall or something?

this.

we do its only underage fags from pol who cant

>american fags who dont know about gypsies

>begging more money from imaginary turks
goddammit greece... get it together

pay denbts and reps
you must also pay reps to the armenians, arabs and kurds
pay

>Why can't you guys get along?
Literally everybody in Europe hates Romanians. Just look at any polls about opinions.

im greek

true, but everyone knows gypsies aren't really romanian but because of "reasons" we dont say it.

i am sorry but you really need to pay

Only to keep out floods of people who put stress on our welfare system and eat at wages for lower quality workers. Most normal Americans don't really dislike Mexico or Mexicans, just the stress that illegal immigration causes. We enjoy their food, culture, etc.

you need to pay war reparations

we already did ;^)

>Romanian citizens sensing their own doom
To be fair, would a Romanian even know the difference between his doom and his pre-doom situation? It seems to me that they'd be virtually indistinguishable.

>everyone knows gypsies aren't really romanian

If they speak Romanian then they are just that. Like half of their country is made up of gypos anyway

>nationality is determined by languages spoken
The US and EU are full of brown skinned people who will be overjoyed to hear this.

Except they speak their own language most of the time.

I meant they speak Romanian, they were born and raised there, therefore they are Romanian.

Stop splitting hairs you fatso.

I want to escape this country of subhumans, we need to gain independence from the romanian scum.

>they were born and raised there
While not going to school or integrating in society. Sure, there are exceptions, but a lot of them aren't even officially citizens.
Plus many of them seem to like spending more time in western countries than here.

What is life in Romania like, unironically?

it's great, all the scum left for western europe

Mexico is actually semi-relevant though.

You need to stop splitting hairs too. And stop lying they're officially citizens, otherwise they wouldn't get benefits.
>Plus many of them seem to like spending more time in western countries than here.
Just like your own people?

pay denbts and pay reps

>we do its only underage fags from pol who cant

REMEMBER 1919!!!

It's not different from anywhere else really. You get a job or you're still looking for one, you live in a bad neighborhood or a good one, the TV brainwashes middle-aged/old people with all sort of stupid shit while the internet does that to the young, etc.

Horrible. Anyone who can afford it flees, or if they can't they just start begging on the streets of Paris or Rome

unnecessary bullying

it's harmless fun

Sounds just like here

Greece and Greeks are among the top you subhuman.

I hear tell the Internet is faster in Romania than here because you can just dig and put high speed cabling anywhere you feel like without tons of bureaucracy and restrictions.

I'm actually tech illiterate. How's this?
Keep in mind I share my connection with a bunch of my neighbors and it's far from the best I could buy.

talking shit when half of your populace is diaspora
dumb bozgor

Pretty mediocre. Mine is much faster but I live alone in a wealthy major city. You could have far worse desu.

It's probably residual commie mentality from back when if the state needed to build something, they just seized your home and bulldozed it. The concept of private property has not quite sunk in yet in Eastern Europe.

I don't see too big a problem with this as long as the family owning the home is fairly compensated. Muh freedums is an obstacle to order and progress tbqh.

Or perhaps that in Eastern Europe, a little bribe money to local officials accomplishes all.

That's actually pretty good.

>hungary massive butthurt and talking about romania about problems they have too

kill yourself

>they keep falling for the vpn meme